Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF (5091 Views)

Atiku: What I Will Do Differently To Put Nigeria’s Economy On Right Path / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Ahmeduana(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who cares for useless unity undecided
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
nairavsdollars:
say no to tribalism

You want him to die?

That's what keeps most of these ones alive. Their hatred is their life blood. Take that away from them and you've killed them.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Adaibeku:
Am not happy ,

He fvcked up

What makes you think he will even be allowed near the security outfit?

It's not forest guards that is being set up, you know.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

This Hisbah thst "operates under the jurisdiction of a Hisbah Board composed of government officials, secular police officers, and religious leaders, and is highly decentralized with local units supervised by committees composed of officials and citizens in the communities in which they operate."?

Obviously because the citizens in the communities in which they operate have not yet decided to vote in people who would help them eradicate it if they no more want it.

Go and use your supposedly non-dumb head to see how those same people react to boko haram.

Is Hisbar operating currently or not? Why hasn't the FG stopped their activities? So, their illegality is determined by the people and not the government?

Boy, you prove yourself to be an iredeemable idiot with every comment. Omo àlè yorùbá!
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Is Hisbar operating currently or not? Why hasn't the FG stopped their activities? So, their illegality is determined by the people and not the government?
Who says they are illegal? Do you get to dictate what's legal for everyone?

Perhaps we need to educate you that democracy means government by the people for the people by the constitution, The constitution says it is illegal for states to arm militia, and Hisbah is not an armed militia but the equivalent of OPC, which also has not been "stopped".
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

Who says they are illegal? Do you get to dictate what's legal for everyone?.

But here you are declaring that Amotekun is illegal.

You are a dumb confused senseless goat.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

But here you are declaring that Amotekun is illegal.

You are a dumb confused senseless goat.
Amotekun want to carry arms which is illegal! Abi you no believe police?

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

Amotekun want to carry arms which is illegal! Abi you no believe police?

Maybe you should ask yourself if there would have been a need for amotekun if the police has been doing its job. Looks like you just woke up from a coma.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Maybe you should ask yourself if there would have been a need for amotekun if the police has been doing its job. Looks like you just woke up from a coma.
So fix the police instead of allowing an untrained terrorist hooligan like you carry arms.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

So fix the police instead of allowing an untrained terrorist hooligan like you carry arms.

Especially because it is my job to fix the police. Why not tell that to buhari that promised to provide security 6 years ago?
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Especially because it is my job to fix the police. Why not tell that to buhari that promised to provide security 6 years ago?
It is your job! Or aren't you the one suffering from the incompetence?

If bubu is not fixing police for you please write to tell him how to or vote for someone who would fix police for you once bubu's 4+4 finishes instead of creating more problems with your amotekun hooligans that the police would be still be incompetent to police!
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by coolitempa(f): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
jimyjames:

There war a lot of Igbo's in the Nigerian army but during the war they all returned to the east and fought for Biafra no single Igbo man fought for Nigeria

What knowledge? If the Yoruba's were wise they could have fought for their own country just like the Igbo's fought for their own Biafra knowing so well this union Nigeria is a scam

Was General Nwachukwu not ibo who fought Biafra and later became an ibo leader Did the greatest ibo leader, Nnamdi Azikiwe not support Nigeria Did Nzeribe a former senator from the SÉ not supply weapons to the Nigerian army to defeat Biafra!

You guys are just clowns, no one takes you seriously.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

If bubu is not fixing police for you please write to tell him how to or vote for someone who would fix police for you once bubu's 4+4 finishes instead of creating more problems with your amotekun hooligans that the police would be still be incompetent to police!

Yes, I'm the one suffering from incompetence because I I am the one you voted for as your commander in chief.
Very soon, you will start blaming me for not building roads.

There is a curse of mental Dumbness on your soul, but you are too blind to know
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by digitaltrades: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

You mean someone needw to write buhari before buhari knows that the security operatives in Nigeria are bad and unreliable?

If this is how you reason, then you are among the dumbest Humans on Earth. The funny thing is that you don't seem to know that you are dumb.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
digitaltrades:

You mean someone needw to write buhari before buhari knows that the security operatives in Nigeria are bad and unreliable?

If this is how you reason, then you are among the dumbest Humans on Earth. The funny thing is that you don't seem to know that you are dumb.
No, you don't need to write to tell Buhari "that the security operatives in Nigeria are bad and unreliable" because he already knows that. What you do is out of your non-dumbness, write to tell him how to solve the bad security operatives who are bad and unreliable because he does not know how to solve that. But you don't start by asking him to arm you so you can become part of our lack of security. You use your non-dumb brain instead.

I have faith in you lazy fuq. You just have to have faith in yourself.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Yes, I'm the one suffering from incompetence because I I am the one you voted for as your commander in chief.
Very soon, you will start blaming me for not building roads.

There is a curse of mental Dumbness on your soul, but you are too blind to know
You did not vote for bubu? Well, it does seem like most Nigerians did, so next time, perhaps get most Nigerians to vote for your prefered candidate or yourself.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by jimyjames(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
coolitempa:

Was General Nwachukwu not ibo who fought Biafra and later became an ibo leader Did the greatest ibo leader, Nnamdi Azikiwe not support Nigeria Did Nzeribe a former senator from the SÉ not supply weapons to the Nigerian army to defeat Biafra!

You guys are just clowns, no one takes you seriously.... embarassed

General nwachukwu fought against Biafra during the civil war? Which of the general nwachukwu? You are a liar

Nzeribe sold weapons to Nigerian soldiers? Where did he get weapons to sell to Nigerian soldiers? Same lies
And who told you Nigerian army lacked weapons during the war when companies like shell used their own money in supplying weapons to Nigeria , and countries like France and Russia sold weapons to Nigeria?

My friend we know azikiwe was more of a northern man than he was Igbo a man that was born in the north knew how to speak Hausa fluently before returning to Onitsha to learn Igbo, he believed in one Nigeria, and ojukwu never listened to him even though he begged ojukwu to dialogue with Nigeria

Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by T9ksy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
jimyjames:

General nwachukwu fought against Biafra during the civil war? Which of the general nwachukwu? You are a liar

Nzeribe sold weapons to Nigerian soldiers? Where did he get weapons to sell to Nigerian soldiers? Same lies
And who told you Nigerian army lacked weapons during the war when companies like shell used their own money in supplying weapons to Nigeria , and countries like France and Russia sold weapons to Nigeria?

My friend we know azikiwe was more of a northern man than he was Igbo a man that was born in the north knew how to speak Hausa fluently before returning to Onitsha to learn Igbo, he believed in one Nigeria, and ojukwu never listened to him even though he begged ojukwu to dialogue with Nigeria

Just shut up

Calling you an ignoramus will be insulting to bonafide ignoramus so i will refrain from including you in such an exclusive club.

you know jacksxxx about the history of nigeria political trajectory but like atypical empty barrel are quick to exhibit your ignorance for all to peruse.
The sad part is that you are ignorant of your own ignorance hence you jump around saying what you know nothing about

You are quick to call someone a liar without even bothering to verify what they wrote. tell us, what does that make you?

oh btw, ojukwu too was born in the north

https://www.facebook.com/Biafraland/posts/we-must-know-our-enemies-and-those-who-helped-in-the-killing-of-more-than-35mill/551046078301353/

https://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/ubochi/031914.html
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by digitaltrades: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
budaatum:

No, you don't need to write to tell Buhari "that the security operatives in Nigeria are bad and unreliable" because he already knows that. What you do is out of your non-dumbness, write to tell him how to solve the bad security operatives who are bad and unreliable because he does not know how to solve that. But you don't start by asking him to arm you so you can become part of our lack of security. You use your non-dumb brain instead.

I have faith in you lazy fuq. You just have to have faith in yourself.

If your Brain ain't dumb and useless, you will remember that this same buhari told us all that he had the solution to nigeria's security problems some six years ago.

Or are you agreeing that buahri was lying and has nothing in his brain to secure Nigeria and Nigerians?

How you manage not to feel stupid with your senseless comments really baffles me.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
digitaltrades:

If your Brain ain't dumb and useless, you will remember that this same buhari told us all that he had the solution to nigeria's security problems some six years ago.

Or are you agreeing that buahri was lying and has nothing in his brain to secure Nigeria and Nigerians?

How you manage not to feel stupid with your senseless comments really baffles me.
I have told you once before that only fools believe what politicians tell them, and that even if he wanted to secure Nigeria and Nigerians, he can not do it all by himself since its a bigger problem than one individual and bubu is not Jesu Kristi or the Anobi Mohammed Ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi Wa-ʿala Āli-hi Wa-sallam, or a god.

Amotekun is not the solution though, as it would just create militia all over Nigeria, or have you not yet heard that some people now want ipobtekun? Soon, you will have Fulanitekun and Hausatekun and Ibibiotekun, and Nasarawatekun and Bornotekun and Kanotekun and the whole of Nigeria will become tekunmised like Libya, and this while we celebrate 50 years after Biafratekun!

Thankfully, only a few haven't learnt that lesson.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

You did not vote for bubu? Well, it does seem like most Nigerians did, so next time, perhaps get most Nigerians to vote for your prefered candidate or yourself.

That doesn't change the fact that buhari has no solution to nigeria's security problems.

It also doesn't change that fact that nigerian police is not reliable. Infact, only dump idiots like you will not know that the Nigerian police have failed to offer security.

Amotekun is here because the Nigerian police have failed. If you still need someone to tell you that, then you are a straight up brainless idiot.

.....or maybe is because you are a Yoruba basstard. Omo àlè yorùbá.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

That doesn't change the fact that buhari has no solution to nigeria's security problems.

It also doesn't change that fact that nigerian police is not reliable. Infact, only dump idiots like you will not know that the Nigerian police have failed to offer security.

Amotekun is here because the Nigerian police have failed. If you still need someone to tell you that, then you are a straight up brainless idiot.

.....or maybe is because you are a Yoruba basstard. Omo àlè yorùbá.
And you were there being a poor helpless undemocratic irresponsible lazy fuq doing nothing while the majority of Nigerians were voting for him to rule over you?

I can only hope you learn your lesson for next time and be more diligent in choosing your next President!

1 Like

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

And you were there being a poor helpless undemocratic irresponsible lazy fuq doing nothing while the majority of Nigerians were voting for him to rule over you?

I can only hope you learn your lesson for next time and be more diligent in choosing your next President!

Of course, I couldn't have voted for a failure. You voted for failure. And that's because you are too mentally lazy to reason beyond your cursed nose
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 12:20am On Jan 18, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Of course, I couldn't have voted for a failure. You voted for failure. And that's because you are too mentally lazy to reason beyond your cursed nose
Ah well..I guess your vote counted far less than that of the majority.

Better luck in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

Ah well..I guess your vote counted far less than that of the majority.

Better luck in 2023.

And your own vote counted for failure and backwardness. Look at the security situation in Nigeria and that will tell you the value of your vote.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

And your own vote counted for failure and backwardness. Look at the security situation in Nigeria and that will tell you the value of your vote.
The value of my vote is a lot less looting and insecurity than under the government I kicked out, which, if you bothered to use your brain, you'd know was a lot more than it is today.

1 Like

Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

The value of my vote is a lot less looting and insecurity than under the government I kicked out, which, if you bothered to use your brain, you'd know was a lot more than it is today.

So, you are still this dumb?

You think buhari government isn't Corrupt?!

Can you tell me what happened to the billions of naira spent on launching Air Nigeria? Let's start from there, you dumb sensless idiot.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

So, you are still this dumb?

You think buhari government isn't Corrupt?!

Can you tell me what happened to the billions of naira spent on launching Air Nigeria? Let's start from there, you dumb sensless idiot.
No, I can't tell you. When bubu finishes his 4+4, we will probe him and find out. But however much bubu might be corrupt, its nothing like soakaway and ghanamustgo bags full of pounds euros and dollars under GEJ. If it was, lazy fuqs like you would not be wailing. You'd just go and do rankadede for your daily bread.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by MayorofLagos(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2020
The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), northern Nigeria’s foremost socio-cultural group, on Thursday said establishing regional tribal security forces such as South West security outfit ‘ Operation Amotekun’ may affect Nigeria’s unity and cohesion.

Back to sender ÷
Yoruba security takes priority ahead of Nigeria's unity & cohesion.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by toplinetrtrend: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

No, I can't tell you. When bubu finishes his 4+4, we will probe him and find out. But however much bubu might be corrupt, its nothing like soakaway and ghanamustgo bags full of pounds euros and dollars under GEJ. If it was, lazy fuqs like you would not be wailing. You'd just go and do rankadede for your daily bread.

How will you probe him? With your dumb brain?!

Three ministers in buahri government have Corruption petitions against them and buahri is looking the other way.

Ganduje, the bribe taker, is openly praised by buhari.

If you still see buahri as better than Jonathan in Corruption, then you are better dead than alive since your living has no benefit to humanity.
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by Dedetwo(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), northern Nigeria’s foremost socio-cultural group, on Thursday said establishing regional tribal security forces such as South West security outfit ‘ Operation Amotekun’ may affect Nigeria’s unity and cohesion.

In a statement by Muhammad Ibrahim Biu, its National Publicity Secretary, the body said: “ACF hereby cautions against establishing Regional Tribal Security Forces that may likely affect our unity and national cohesion”.

“The Nigerian constitution of 1999 as amended gives the Governor of a State the powers to direct a Commissioner of Police (CP) in the state with respect to maintenance and securing of public safety and order within the state, which the CP shall comply”.

“This constitutional provision, in addition to the logistics being provided by the State Government to the Nigeria Police Force, if properly utilized, will promote a good working relationship between the State Government and the Police Command to handle any security challenge”.

“It is, therefore, the considered opinion of ACF that the disadvantages of having a Regional Tribal Security outfit like Amotekun outweigh the advantages at this material time of our democratic experiment”.

“Now that the Federal Government has declared the Amotekun Tribal Security illegal, confirmed our earlier appeal that due process must be followed in establishing such security outfits. The only option now left to the Southwest governors is to approach the court for a legal solution” ACF said.
https://www.independent.ng/establishment-of-amotekun-may-affect-nigerias-unity-acf/

It is a complete display of inherent idiocy on the part of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) to insinuate that establishment of the regional tribal security forces such as South West security outfit named Amotekun may affect Nigeria’s unity and cohesion. How does Amoteikun affect a thing such as unity which has eluded Nigeria. I would have been worried sick if Nigeria had an atom of unity. I say up Amotekun!!!
Re: Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF by budaatum: 2:04am On Jan 18, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

How will you probe him? With your dumb brain?!

Three ministers in buahri government have Corruption petitions against them and buahri is looking the other way.

Ganduje, the bribe taker, is openly praised by buhari.

If you still see buahri as better than Jonathan in Corruption, then you are better dead than alive since your living has no benefit to humanity.
Please stop being a lazy fuq wasting my time! Don't you know they have immunity while in office and that even 4+4 will one day finish? It's in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and available online, and I strongly suggest you put some effort into educating yourself so your wailing does not become 4+4+4!

If you stop being a wailing lazy fuq and instead work hard from today on you just might get some other party apart from bubu's in power, then probe him all day long if you find he has been being corrupt and throw his corrupt ass in jail. Until then, your enemies are not being lazy fuqs like you and all this your wailing will get you nowhere, and not even amotekun!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? / Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ijoko Ogun State Start Running Guys. - PHOTOS / Kwankwaso Dashes Peter Obi's Hope, Picks Olufemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.