Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ashley Young: Manchester United And Inter Milan Agree Deal For Veteran - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashley Young: Manchester United And Inter Milan Agree Deal For Veteran (539 Views)

AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashley Young: Manchester United And Inter Milan Agree Deal For Veteran by kiddkash(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Manchester United have reached an agreement to sell Ashley Young to Inter Milan in the January transfer window, according to Sky in Italy.

The fee is £1.3m (€1.5m) plus bonuses and he is expected in Milan on Friday or Saturday ahead of a medical.
Antonio Conte's side are close to agreeing a swap deal with Roma which would see left-back Leonardo Spinazzola moving to the San Siro while Matteo Politano goes the other way but that does not appear to have impacted on a deal for Young.
The versatile 34-year-old has been keen to discuss the opportunity of a move to Italy with Inter.

United offered Young a new contract earlier this month but the former England international rejected a one-year contract extension.

young has been Manchester United longest serving player
GoodBye

Re: Ashley Young: Manchester United And Inter Milan Agree Deal For Veteran by kiddkash(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
so Manchester united fans like me is this good news
YES / NO

Re: Ashley Young: Manchester United And Inter Milan Agree Deal For Veteran by thundafire: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
kiddkash:
so Manchester united fans like me is this good news
YES / NO
a big Yes I wonder wetin Lingard dey do der

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Barcelona Ready To Sell Lionel Messi / Stream2watch And Its Alternatives / My First Win In December 2020(16.15 Odds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.