Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Heart Is Shattered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered (2554 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Shattered by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
There is this girl i love very much her name is Oluchi she is from a humble background her parents could hardly train her, infact she was at the verge of dropping out of school when our paths crossed.
During one of my visits to campus to visit my girlfriend i saw this beautiful lady sobbing under a tree, lost in an ocean of thoughts.
i asked her what the matter was and she told me she havent paid her fees and the way things were going her admission could be terminated.
to cut the long story short i helped her and we became friends and that was how i was taking care of her up till she graduated and even made my intentions to marry her known never for once did she tell me she had a boyfriend.
Today i got the shocker of my life she brought her wedding invitation card with a bottle of red label to invite me to her wedding coming up this saturday.
please nairalanders am heart broken what should i do

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tales by moonlight.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you got problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but…

4 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by SmellingAnus(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
I hope this is a joke grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by zed7: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
A figment of your imagination.

8 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
ogabentley:
There is this girl i love very much her name is Oluchi she is from a humble background her parents could hardly train her, infact she was at the verge of dropping out of school when our paths crossed.
During one of my visits to campus to visit my girlfriend i saw this beautiful lady sobbing under a tree, lost in an ocean of thoughts.
i asked her what the matter was and she told me she havent paid her fees and the way things were going her admission could be terminated.
to cut the long story short i helped her and we became friends and that was how i was taking care of her up till she graduated and even made my intentions to marry her known never for once did she tell me she had a boyfriend.
Today i got the shocker of my life she brought her wedding invitation card with a bottle of red label to invite me to her wedding coming up this saturday.

Go searching under other trees for more sobbing damsels in distress.

If you had been giving the money you wasted on someone else's wife to your dad, eh.
I will not say anymore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by ojun50(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Show us d pieces of ur heart
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by StrikeBack(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Helping people seems to be your calling

The rod is your strength

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Khalidase83(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Super story.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Adasun(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
I give up. Women would continue to win in this game
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by nlPoster: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Sorry.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Sometimes you yourself could be confused but God knows what or who you need.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Super story !
You can do better !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by daddytime(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Go buy rope, knot am as tie, then carry joko climb ceiling, tie the rope for fan, then kick joko throwey...

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by internationalman(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
I'm the real boyfriend..

Thanks for your kind and humane services to us over the years.

May God reward you with your own girlfriend another guy has trained the same way you trained mine..

And the cycle continues

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Jokerman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ode. Take sniper for heart remedy

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Mykel51(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
It's a good script...send me an email, i would produce it into a movie for you...Okay ?

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Kennyprince: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
You wanted to be an opportunist. Must u marry her because u helped her? What has happened to your girlfriend before.

Bros, this heartbreak is coming cos u caused it. Enjoy while it lasts

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Lamanii22(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
A real shocker... Lol she only saw you as her benefactor (oloore)
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by galadima77(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
I just hope this story is a mere fabrication else OP you deserve whatever she did to you.

I hope others on your path take heed before we see another silly thread about jilt.

Seems simps are outnumbering us.

cc: Martinez39
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by KingNom(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
For real?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Lordapson23(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Abi werey leleyi ni
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2020
ogabentley:

What should you do? Look for another girl and train her too. If that one breaks you hear too, train another one. Young, rich nigga. Shatta Nice Guy.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by chigoizie7(m): 12:20am On Jan 17, 2020
One of the contributions to humanity, just see it as that.

Some people can be mean.

While in some cases, I see it as God using you to help some people.

I said that she is mean, because you told her your intentions but she only tagged along for the benefits.

Move on ,

Helping people is not by force. And waiting on people to reciprocate a help is not by force too.

We just need to do the right things at all times and stop taking advantage of people

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Lair
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2020
You will never recover from the heartbreak bro.

Mark my words grin
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by maya007: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2020
bring the red wine na let's go n bring cup
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by johnkey: 3:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Haha another foolish man... these are the kind of men that makes those foolish nairaland feminists thinks all men on this forum are dunce.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by amadiwati(m): 3:56am On Jan 17, 2020
You want to marry her. What happened to your gf you went to visit in the first place. God's not dead oh
ogabentley:
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by konkonbilo(m): 4:17am On Jan 17, 2020
God will reward you grin cheesy angry
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Cholls(m): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2020
my brother if this is true I feel for you. Before watin we dey hear be say Men are scum but things are gradually shifting to WOMEN ARE SCUM!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by Powersurge: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Are we joking here?

Follow this channel for skills that will improve your resume this year

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8uWi5m5FMUER-4jonqfFOg
Re: My Heart Is Shattered by izospindle(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2020
Bro howfar the red label still remain.......help a beother grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated / I Lied To My Gf About My Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.