Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) (131956 Views)

Nwosu: Stop Tarnishing The Noble Image Of Gov Uzodinma - Imo APC Tells Okorocha / Ondo State 1st Lady Betty Akeredolu Visits Imo 1st Lady Barr. Chioma Uzodinma / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Nigeria’s ‘youngest First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
See laps...

IMO is in trouble
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by esthervera(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Where's the first wife abeg?i wonder y second wife always in charge,they usually take it all.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by SoNature(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
rosalieene:
obviously, side chick turned wifey tongue

I dont need to say congrats because your husband was forced on us.

Coming from a girl, I am shocked!

How old are you?

Listen, some ladies prefer older men to young guys because they are way more mature and understand their idiosyncrasies better. More importantly, they don't have plenty of drama like the young guys.

Yes, I have met many girls who prefer to marry older men to the young guys because of the reasons above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by livinbygrace: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na wa oo.Almost all our girls now no wan marry struggling young guys again oo.They are ready to marry their ancestors,so far there is money.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
the man is up to 60 and marrying someone 30,,
money is sweet
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by livinbygrace: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
SoNature:

How old are you?

Listen, some ladies prefer older men to young guys because they are way more mature and understand their idiosyncrasies better. More importantly, they don't have plenty of drama like the young guys. ta

Yes, I have met many girls who prefer to marry older men to the young guys because of the reasons above

Forget talk no.All of them are gold diggers .Can they marrry old poor men?
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
olosho 3rd wife
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by walex2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
young lady knacking grey hair prick because of money. spits*k

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
cerpvad:
God punish those who say that divorce is not an option in marriage. If the governor had not divorced his former wife, would this lady have become the first Lady?
What do you mean by that?
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
walex2:
young lady knacking grey hair prick because of money. spits*k
Na the way of 80% girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by walex2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
SoNature:

How old are you?

Listen, some ladies prefer older men to young guys because they are way more mature and understand their idiosyncrasies better. More importantly, they don't have plenty of drama like the young guys.

shut up noting like maturity, why not marrying matured hungry looking old man. noting justify knacking grey hair prick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
crazygod:
IMO state needs to change their state slogan to Family business tongue

Honestly, that state is fvcked... This nigga will likely "out-steal" Rochas.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:

Time will explain to you
Mumu no good
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by crestdevelopers: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Short man devil angry angry
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
klax:

Na wah but why do my people especially old men love kids as wife?

Pls dont tell me her age she is 30 but how old was she when she got married to him Interesting anyway good luck to her her case is far better than Regina Daniel case.

Good luck

Tell yourself the damn truth... The Kid wives relentlessly pursue these grandfathers!!! Love means nothing to most of these ladies, especially in that region!
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ha.
Olosho go yapa for governors office. The lady nah die. How many of this lady Uzodima wan explore? Imo go dey sweet now o!
All these old imo State women association go come dey call this lady, her excellence....
Her mate too go dey beef am.
God punish poor man wey no Hussle go approach beautiful lady say he wan Bleep....
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Coldie:
Mumu no good
True, its a big disease.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by izubext007: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Imo Girls With Ocha Cream
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Maski87: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Small gal.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nothing is imposibl with money
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Blackee: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
tongue
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by bizhop01: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
She look like packaging prostitute.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Maski87: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
This governor sabi better thing o.
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
SoNature:

How old are you?

defender of the galaxy...

right from when they were getting married it was all over imo state it was a case of side chick turn wife... At least according to rumors... Sometimes Rumors exist cos of the presence of some truths
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
CutieKing:
I know some jobless youths will not see any good in that lady other than to call her out.
If you fail to perfect your game well with any young ladies,your papa mates will do that for you.
Many irresponsible young men out there not ready for marriage.what do you expect the ladies to do?.

There are more responsible young men working hard and ready for marriage than the opposite... The problem here is the love of money among ladies.

Except you refer to non-wealthy young men as irresponsible, then you have serious problems!!! grin
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
Na wa oo.Almost all our girls now no wan marry struggling young guys again oo.They are ready to marry their ancestors,so far there is money.

As guys they find rich ladies nko.....I would not advise any lady to marry poor guys...any lady who marry poor man is liable to die prematurely..

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bleaching governor of imo state
Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
bizhop01:
She look like packaging prostitute.

Check your sister if there's any difference...btw the lady and your sister. Eediot

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
dalass:
All these Randy old men getting married to girls young enough to be their daughters.. The girl too a real goldigger...Sure she wouldn't touch him with a long pole if he wasn't rich and influential

Randy Old Men marrying desperate young Gold diggers!!!.. Equation is well balanced noni!!!

Every greedy, vain, and materialistic young lady deserves a randy wealthy old toad!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Chynwe(f): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wow! I have always known this man had no wife. Out of all his concubines, he chose this one as first Lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) by Kennyswag: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why do old igbo men like marrying young girls??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.