Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (68049 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by rectitude(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Great
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by ridwan006(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Meat don come o
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by sosospence(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
That's not a snake. It's an ancient rope used for tug of War during the Spartacus era.
Please don't eat it. It would block your sperm sac.
Well done!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Healthyway15: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
That's not a snake. It's an ancient rope used for tug of War during the Spartacus era.
Please don't eat it. It would block your sperm sac.

Kip kwayet

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Nezero(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Bros you try oo. I have not encountered one this big.

I saw one the other day and my hair stood on end, I felt like my head was swelling..so I ran backwards as fast as my legs could carry me, despite having killed many snakes..

This your own is mighty, glad you did not try to kill it with short stick, e for handle you.

By the way you will need to install more lights and sprinkle sniper around the area..

Your dogs suppose bark at it na
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
this is what I saw in my dreams last night. all correct scores
oh lord are u the one speaking..
no harm in trying o.. let me play it with 200 naira. all correct scores
when I chop, make una no say I no help una o. I Don dey spread the good news

Barcelona 4-0 Granada

Real Madrid 3-1 Seville

Arsenal 3-1 Sheffield

Man city 4-0 crystal palace

Villarreal 2 - 0 espanyol

West Brom 2-0 stoke city

Play with 200 n win

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by olaolulazio(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Snap the snake's head so I can show my vet in order to get the name of the snake.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by lilybonny(f): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
You just killed Lala's pet OP
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by femilicous: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chai, see better meat.....
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Aturitoroman: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Be like na snake season we dy lipsrsealed
Everybody seeing snakes around these days
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by omamush(f): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
The person wey hold the snake sef, see boxer wey him wear embarassed

Anyway una try kill the creature

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by GIFTMENIGERIA: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
this is big. Thank GOD
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Samietbig: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oboi that snake is damn big oh. Guy I sure say as una dey kill the snake, e do una like say na war una dey fight grin
Me fear snako oh. But why is everybody seeing snakes around these days? Is it the weather?

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Samietbig: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Barcelona 4-0 Granada

Real Madrid 3-1 Seville

Arsenal 3-1 Sheffield

West Brom 2-0 stoke city

Play with 200 n win

Bros abeg go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by money121(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Samietbig:

The Real Madrid score actually got me laughing... Nigga must have been high before sleeping. grin

Arsenal, without Auba, to score 3 against in form Sheffield??! What a joke!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by letitrainnow(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Oga you try ooo. Me sef I d fear dat thing.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Samietbig:
guy man named help I one help una and myself
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Samietbig:

guy man na help I one help una and myself
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
So op na bcus of snake u remove ur trouser wear only boxers

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
BOUNTYDOG:

Boss u need to see how e dey do me like horror film ,what if I came and saw d two of dem in my kennel? My leg no for fit carry the horsepower my brain for release lol
I'm just wondering where both of dem came from and what they came to do in my kennel

I was able to kill the black one cos he was not moving swiftly,though not as if its wounded,I just wonder why it wasn't moving fast,I for Don jaaappaaaa
Cos I expect it to have ran away when I went looking for boys to help me

Make sure the green one that got away isn’t inside ur car cos snake can hide in compartments of cars, underneath and engine bt I doubt that may have happened since ur car was in motion and the engine and frame wud be very hot at the time.

The snakes came for the dogs. They eat dogs that can’t defend themselves.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Barcelona 4-0 Granada

Real Madrid 3-1 Seville

Arsenal 3-1 Sheffield

West Brom 2-0 stoke city

Play with 200 n win

Correct but i would correct something. Villareal will win but espanyol will score them, arsenal cant score 3goals. In d end add liverpool-man u= X
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Digmygold: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Omg.

Ubunja look alike family member.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Barcelona 4-0 Granada

Real Madrid 3-1 Seville

Arsenal 3-1 Sheffield

West Brom 2-0 stoke city

Play with 200 n win

omo if these thing fail me walai I go track u then deal with u grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

The Real Madrid score actually got me laughing... Nigga must have been high before sleeping. grin

Arsenal, without Auba, to score 3 against in form Sheffield??! What a joke!!! grin
what makes you think it isn't possible with Real
abi Sevilla form too hot?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

guy,football is not maths, it doesn't work like that. who know if it will enter.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
what makes you think it isn't possible with Real
abi Sevilla form too hot?
guy, na dream I dream and I dey go try my luck with 100 naira now..

no harm in trying

if they like let them not play it.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
omo if these thing fail me walai I go track u then deal with u grin
e no-go fail..

believe bro
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Youngkingjaey(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
omamush:
The person wey hold the snake sef, see boxer wey him wear embarassed

Anyway una try kill the creature
Haha
d boxer fine pass your bf
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by DaddyMorenike: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=Healthyway15 post=85868995][/quote] you wan break my mouth
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Correct but i would correct something. Villareal will win but espanyol will score them, arsenal cant score 3goals. In d end add liverpool-man u= X
anyhow u want to adjust.

no harm in trying bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.