Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

3 Facts About Success In Business And Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Facts About Success In Business And Life (535 Views)

Lies You Have Been Told About Success And Successful People / What My Relationship With Igbo Girls Can Teach You About Success / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Facts About Success In Business And Life by Nlearn: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2020
If You Are A Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Employer's Of Labour Or Employee

Everyone is destined to greater success in respective of who you are and what type of business and work niche you are into

The Wolrd is 100% open for anyone who wants to make greater success to succeed, No limitation binds you, the air is open, the time is universal and the opportunities are always there waiting for you to grab

Everything to success and greatness is just all about you?

But you see often time, the opposite is the result, as more and more people are prone to fail than to succeed, no blame games,

Some end up blaming themself, some blame the government, maybe the Corrupt Nigeria Government that cares more or less for the Nigeria citizens

Some blame their family, some blame parents, some blame wife, some blame husband, some blame bf/gf, some blame the religion pastors, Rev, Iman, some blame it on hard luck on them, some blame their village people, Some Parents even blame their children.

The blame game to failure seems endless, in between all, Have you ever thought of taking responsibility, maybe taking slight responsibility to what life has offered you can solve the maths and end the blame after blames

Responsibility to attend success and let your success shame your enemy

In life, in all my seminars, teaching and consultation to my clients all over the world, I Have always told them that Failure is harder than success

Yes is harder to fail than succeed, so why don't you focus on success

In all my years I have concluded that there are so many ways to success, but here have broken it down to 3 steps

1: Awareness: Create Effective Awareness Online and Offline For Your Business Product, Services or Work

2: Traffic: Learn To Drive traffic In Millions Online And Offline To Your Business Products, Services or work

3: Conversion: Monitor Your Conversion rate, The Profits and Investment Margin, The essence of every business is to make profits. Please don't fail on this part or ease you have failed in all

So In all, I have broken them down to = Awareness = Traffic = Conversion

And I Have also included a Premium ebook for free download on How You Can Effective Promote And Grow Your Business In 2020 Click Here https://nairalearn.com/how-to-promote-and-grow-your-business-in-2020/ To Download A Copy For Free, 100% Free For Today, Download It For Free and Discover In Practice How To Create Awareness, Gain Traffic and Conversion

Remember
Failure is harder than success, so choose the part of the success.. Click Here https://nairalearn.com/how-to-promote-and-grow-your-business-in-2020/ Now

With Thanks

From Your
Mbonu Watson
The Online Wealth Evangelist

NL_SOFT
Re: 3 Facts About Success In Business And Life by Nlearn: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Too Important Notes::

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Is In Need Of Scrap Luxury Bus , Tipper, Trailer / Are You A Real Estate Investor In Need Of Architects? / Crown Properties Launches Lagos Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.