Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Cheating "Everywhere". Do You Still Have Trust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating "Everywhere". Do You Still Have Trust? (507 Views)

I Have Trust Issues, Depressed Heart / This Is Why I Have Trust Issues With Ladies / I Have Trust Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating "Everywhere". Do You Still Have Trust? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Just take a confession interview by asking your spouse or date of fiance/fiancee, have you cheated on me? If they are sincere, some may say yes.

The cheating is getting much. Just a little breakup or misunderstanding, and the next thing your partner does is to sleep with someone else. They may coat it up with "you were not there for me", "you disrespect me", "you did this or that", but I can tell you that the spirit of the dog is working in peoples' life.

Today, someone will just travel to another state, and before you know it, he or she will sleep with a stranger. Married men cheat, even married women are becoming sexually cheap. The way married women sleep around these days may be one of the reasons young men are scared of marrying; leading to high rate of single ladies. Married men sleep around; some even sleep with their daughter(s). This is becoming terrible.

Wedding! Wedding!! Wedding!! But he or she just slept with ex few days to his or her wedding. "He or she was sleeping with ex when fiance or fiancee called to ask if the hall is ready. I mean, she was receiving hot sex from ex while explaining to her fiance on phone about the beautiful wedding hall. And for a guy, he was sleeping with another girl while telling the fiancee on phone that he is negotiating with wedding DJ"..... Fiction!!

We have good girls and good guys........Pray to find one; when you find one, marry quickly.
Re: Cheating "Everywhere". Do You Still Have Trust? by ATTemi: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Baba, everywhere don cast!
Re: Cheating "Everywhere". Do You Still Have Trust? by basmur(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2020
trust has been thrust into the deep part of hell... fear of God no dey again..
Re: Cheating "Everywhere". Do You Still Have Trust? by vastolord4(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2020
My dear, it is a terrible thing to find out talk more of thinking about it.. just trust till he/she gets caught..

(1) (Reply)

Can U Say *I Love U* To Your Woman On The Phone? / Women! Nigeria Is In Your Hands! Please Save This Country! / Will You Forgive Emotional Cheating Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.