Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You? (625 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You? by profilemessages: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2020
What will you do?
If it were you what will you do?
Note this one is not them say them say.
It happened to me this year, so your matured advice is needed and no insults please.
I travelled to Town X "name withheld for security reasons". Inside my compound there were ten rooms there but there was only one bathroom and toilet inside.
The bathroom was joined together with the toilet so if you want to urinate and someone is passing excreta, you will have to wait till he or she finishes his or her stool.
Also the toilet had no window nor door. If you are inside someone can enter without you knowing.
There was a married woman beside my room. Though looking at her age she might still be below 30, let's say 26 or 27 sha!
She was already pregnant, her belle has started protruding bit by bit. Let's say five or six months.
One day I wanted to excrete, I was pressed to the point. I did not know that this woman was bathing inside the bathroom incorporated toilet.
As I entered lo and behold I saw her bathing with soap sud all over her. I couldn't say anything because I didn't speak her language and she didn't speak English.
Days after she started bad mouthing me to everyone in the compound that I was looking at her unclothedness in the bathroom.
Though no one was able to challenge me but I knew that I was sitting on a time bomb.
So without telling anyone I left the house and went to rent another room in another area.
I told my friend and some people I trust the truth about the matter.
But the issue now is that up till now, the woman or lady is still bad mouthing me to everyone.
This is after like three months that I have left their compound oooooh!
Guys this one is a real inside life.
A lot of things are happening inside life. I just have only one question for you. If it were you what will you do?
Note I am now living in another street far from there ooooh! But fear women! They can go to any length!!!!
What will you do?
Re: Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2020
How did you know she's talking to people about you? Guilty conscience I guess
Re: Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You? by beeblack: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2020
If I were u I would inform the landlord/landlady, then her husband.

Because she was supposed to use cloth to cover the entrance of the bathroom.

Though she is feeling ashamed for another man to see her unclothedness.

If she keeps badmouthing u can report her to the authority, maybe they can even arrest the landlord for having one bathroom with toilet inside.
Re: Guys: What Will You Do If It Were You? by leocollins(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2020
paddy mi,be like you look her true true.
person KKK like me for don para over na she for dy beg me sef,i for no even park sef e go be like na fear make me run...

(1) (Reply)

Tere Naal Ft Darshan Raval And Tulsi Kumar New Romantic Song Download / What Will You Do If You See Bobrisky / E Be Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.