Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (44833 Views)

2023 Presidency: Afenifere Will Not Support Tinubu, Others - Ayo Adebanjo / Amotekun: ‘to Hell With Their Presidency’, Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / 2019 Presidency: Afenifere Meets Obasanjo, May Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by black9: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Snipper007:
infact for the first time am clapping to this statements from afenifere, can you imagine the audacity? A mere abboki telling a literate what to do and not to do, a bloody migrant from North Africa, infact Yoruba una really try for this one.

Meanwhile......

F
T
C

grin

Wetin musa no go smell for Naija. Abeg mk Miyetti dey use dem head o. Meanwhile mk we holler Wizzy and Emmyli to give kolobi vibes

https://www.nairaland.com/5636502/emmyli-resumes-2020-kolobi#85869963

Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by DNSPro: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2020
spinna:

Na your daddy be fool..the one that raised you without manners. My exact point is seen in your words
Ode, you are the one hating cos I see no where this thread is about Igbos in the first place. You will spew this nonsense online and still call your igbo friend offline. a SNAKE is better you. angry
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by DEROX: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2020
sharone21:

I think it is BEST you shut up. Has OBJ not ruled on behalf of SW before? We want fairness, meaning ALL regions should taste power after all there are smart Nigerians who can rule in every region not just one or SW.

I'm not from the East but I hate injustice!
shift your stupid complaint to the northerners tell them you want justice how many times has yoruba ruled compared to the north only God will stop tinubu i tell you nonsense
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by Akell(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Owawa
post=85864898:
Encapsulate! cool

Seems someone said same thing yesterday.
Can you help us with the right image please.
Let's create a new meme.
Thanks in addy.
Ese gan ni o

Omo Jesu don carry d matter go anoda angle o....
Somebody help oooo..........
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by DNSPro: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

For the umpteenth time, I repeat Yoruba do not need Igbo support to achieve whatever goal we set out to accomplish. It is not about being arrogant; it is about being realistic. Igbo people don't like us and we know that and respect that ! Before we set out on any mission, we must have thought it through over and over without allowing emotions to becloud logical sense of reasoning.

Religious affiliation did you say ? Trust me,this is one of the major reasons why Yoruba people are different from you guys. Religion means nothing to us,especially when our collective interest as a people is threatened. We are Yoruba first,with our distinct customs and set of traditions which we hold dearly to our heart,before being any other thing.

And if you think political affiliations or politics will divide us,you still don't have an idea of what binds us together as a people. It is stronger than you think. You need to check out the voting pattern of the last presidential election to have an idea. The number of Yoruba people that voted for PDP is far more than that of the entire south east. We are neither APC nor PDP and a certain Tinubu can't decide for us even though we love him as a Yoruba man.

As for the civil war,it may interest you to know that some Yoruba people actively fought alongside Ojukwu. Notably among these people was Col. Victor Banjo. He was a military strategist and an adviser to Ojukwu. I hope you know also that Prof Wole Soyinka was an adherent supporter of Ojukwu Biafra's dream during the war.

This is to tell you that Yoruba people were technically not at war with the Igbo during civil war. There is no account of Igbo people being slaughtered in any part of Yoruba land before,during and after the war. Our people even returned their properties to them after the war. The war game changed for the Biafran army when order was given by Ojukwu for the invasion of the then mid western state ( part of present day Niger Delta ) and Yoruba land. Though Col Banjo advised Ojukwu against the invasion but he insisted. Banjo was mischievously trialed ,killed and the Biafrans lost the war at Ore in Ondo state.

If you are truly from the Niger Delta as claimed,then you need to know that a certain Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle was a military hero of your progenitors during the war.

So thanks for your advice,but we don't need Igbo's support.

Yes, Igbo hate yoruba but You have igbo friends offline, don't you or you didn't meet anyone during your uni days?

most of you are quick to say "igbos hate yoruba, even when the only place you find disagreement is in politics, forgetting you have Igbo friends offline.

I will be so sick to come online to say Yorubas hate igbos when I have lots and lots of yoruba friends offline who have NEVER pose any threat to me.

Aside the civil that your likes are often quick to reference as pointer that Igbos hate yoruba, where have you seen or heard igbos load themselves in lorries or trucks in their numbers with the sole aim of killing yoruba people? Please answer this.

Instead of me to say yoruba people hate igbos, I will prefer to say YOU, YES YOU, you hate igbos, not the yoruba people and I do not care what you think or feel because I know a fact that Yoruba people do not hate igbos but you and a few others do... and that does not make the entire yoruba people hateful towards Igbos.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 5:01am On Jan 21, 2020
YorubaLord:

This is a Cheetah... Amotekun is a Leopard!

Leopard climbs. Cheetah runs. Like YORUBA and IGBO.
Re: Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 5:04am On Jan 21, 2020
YorubaLord:

This is a Cheetah... Amotekun is a Leopard!

Leopard climbs. Cheetah runs. Like YORUBA and IGBO. Different Ethnicities but same Tribes, same South

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.