Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu (19284 Views)

Betta Edu: FG Committed To Transparency, Accountability - Mohammed Idris / FG Committed To Multi Sectoral Investments In Older Persons / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by emkz: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
To go and do what there?

1 Like

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Resrguru: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Space for what?
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by gambia(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Una dey craze
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by WiztaylorDC(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2020
make dem no go manage spaceship ooo, coz Nigerians can manage risky things like fuel.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by jesusbaby28: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Okay oo
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Fideo(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
space of no return

1 Like

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Charlievids(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
It will happen when we have technocrats and great leaders across board in Nigeria.

Then we will reach for the stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSuCnJDK81c
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by nameo: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation

All Buhari ministers are as incompetent as Onu you so succinctly described above.

Heck! Buhari himself is the exact definition of Incompetence.

Classic case of Like attracting like
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by izospindle(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
This guy's supplies are really giving him steady supply of dope grin
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by fabienjoe: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Hotfella(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Person wey never chop dey go space?

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Discombulator: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Dream on suckers,I hope the person has a will cos he/she isn't coming back.

1 Like

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Dpharisee: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
omenka:
That would probably be in fifty year's time. We dont have the least it takes to execute such a project, besides, it should be the least of our priorities.

We need to conquer poverty before contemplating conquering gravity.

Meanwhile, saw this on fb, can anyone confirm? Did his running mate really decamp and took the appointment? shocked

Bloody liar, Prof Placid Njoku never decamped to PDP after the election, neither was he made a commissioner
Prof Njoku is a respected University administrator and has served as VC of different schools. I hope he brings his skills to develop and advance Imo State
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
livebyday:
angry

Yet this government wants to go to space ....
its a way of siphoning money, they know they are not going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by thundafire: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Government of SOON grin we never fit get steady light good universities we are talking wat we may not achieve even in 200 years time
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by lonelydora: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2020
Person wey never crawl wan run.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2020
FG must be drunk!

You haven't finished or even done anything strong enough to tackle poverty and you are talking about space?

This is the worst government ever!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2020
na every Friday I dey vex for NL anytime I come online and can't comment on ISLAM religion section angry

@Seun, u need to do something about this. we should all be free to post a comment in any thread without accepting any religious oath. it would have been better if it is not going to be attached to someone's moniker.

pls, do something about it @Seun.

I hail u, gee.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by thatigboman: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Very funny. A country that cannot manufacture pin or toothpick want to send people to space
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by GlassDoctor1: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by babzo(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2020
sinistermind:
Then after sending them there, you guys will come and complain that the fuel to the space shuttle finished in space and later abandon them in space. Leave them in Nigeria with their families ooo

Chai this oga....you don finish this people o!
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Theenchanter2: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2020
This should be d most useless news so far.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Karemarealty288(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Uburu weed@,,_work

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by F117nighthawk: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2020
First class jokers, ordinary solving simple infrastructure and economic problem, they failed, they are talking about space, bunch of dreamers, una still dey sleep,yeye dullards in government
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by tophumble(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Make Nigeria better jare. What will they go and do in space, abi space don turn Dubai ni
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by samilly(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Onu (mouth) always talk
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2020
These is the kind of rumor that simplyleo and ebenezar2020 supports grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by AreaFada2: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2020
Kikikikiki angry cheesy
I will not trust a bus owned by FG never mind a space craft that belongs to FG. It will just disappear in space. After Civil servants loot the money and buy one 1950s space craft. grin cheesy

Unless Russia is kind enough to borrow us one seat in their craft.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
This Onu had been dishing us lately some appetites that might not happen even in his own lifetime

Just to mention a few Promises from the Uburu man

-‘Nigeria to start methanol production soon’

--FG inaugurates committee on establishment of science data bank

-Nigeria to produce agric machinery soon, says minister

-Minister explains FG’s strategy for saving N3.6tn from raw materials

This is just to mention a few.... but nothing is forthcoming from that ministry, but waste of Salary on a "soon" minister.

Now if My president decides to reshuffle and sacks this man, and replace with a competent person, some will begin to cry marginalisation

You started well with your right but ended so badly spewing garbage. Ministerial appointment is constitutionally required to come from each state of the federation.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by Reference(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmm.... we are already in space. Many things defy gravity in this country starved of oxygen.
Re: FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu by ATTemi: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2020
I wonder how people feel comfortable with lying unnecessarily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / Zamfara APC Expels Marafa, Yari’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.