Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Let’s Trade Your Forex Account Together. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let’s Trade Your Forex Account Together. (637 Views)

Do You Trade Forex And You Have Loss Let Trade On Your Behave. / Let's Trade For You On Prinxwilson Forex / Make Money In Forex Account Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Trade Your Forex Account Together. by serinewonda(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2020
I am an experienced forex trader and I’m willing to guide and help new or potential forex traders by trading your accounts with you.

-I will question and vet all your trades before picking them.
-Advise you on every single trade you are about to open.
-Give you the rationale behind every trade I ask you to pick

All you need us:
-Have a basic knowledge in forex trading
-Open a live forex account
-Fund the account with at least 500usd (if you don’t have up to that, you can combine with friends, if you don’t have friends who are willing to join forces with you. You should still contact me as I can pair you up with anyone who has thesame problem as you)
-Let me have your MT4 password

At the end of a 20day trading period
- We share whatever profit we make 50/50

At the end of a 3month mentorship
-You also stand a chance of becoming a part of my forex team where you will be exposed to trading large amount of money and getting paid in like manner.

You can reach me through my profile if you are interested or if you will require further clarifications.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Any Legit Airdrop To Participate In? / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum / Get Free $29 Sign-up Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.