Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof (53812 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by cooltola(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]
Trump has been impeached but yet to be removed from office.

Trump didn't win popular vote. If election are conducted like nigeria own, trump won't even be close to white house as he lost with more than 2 million votes.

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by cooltola(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
maamiigbagbo:

you can say so, but not for his legacy or future businesses which are already failing, if America still remains the symbol for metting out punishments to erring officials.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
CaptainMeks:
So who then is lying especially since Lev Parnas's relationship with Trump runs as far back as to Trumps Father, Fred Trump as he worked for him same time Trump worked for his father in New York City?

Plus how would Trump allow anyone he did not know or who was not close to him to come close to his Children, wives (both ex and current) and close associates?

Yes...Lev Parnas used to work for Fred Trump since he was 16 years old....He has been in Trump's life for a very long time...Lev was a low level "runner" for Fred Trump back in the day. ...Allegedly he proved himself to Fred in many ways and Fred vouched for him with the Russians which provided him with "made man" status. Lev knows a lot....

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by SwagPower: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
There's no denying Mr Trump has improved vast sectors of the American economy and way of life..But my bone of contention has always been with his integrity...You never know when he's being a President or a Shrewd business man..
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by pacespot(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shaprara:

Do you what a photo op is with the president or the first family, you can make a fortune out of that. You said he worked for trumps father, paste me article

You call this man I'm seeing in multiple pics with Trump a photo op, even sitting in the same living room with Trump political cronies and families. You guys will break any barriers of stupidity just to provide a measure of support for your hero Trump. Even Trump himself was livid in the interview in that video. Continue your blatant denial with Trump that he doesn't know that man

4 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
popsy2:
Even if Trump knew him, nothing stops him from claiming not to know him despite the glaring proof to the contrary. He can actually "unknow" him if he wanted.

If I say I don't know You, then I don't know you. It doesn't matter whether or not we were best buddies in the past. Lol.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

When you are supporting a serial liar here, how can I rely on your business integrity if I deal with you?

Therefore I am taking my biz registration elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Awoo88: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pictures of me and you with my family does not mean I know you
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Alexrayz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jimi24:
My guy sabi lie. I think I know why Democrats are proceeding with the impeachment. They want Trump to be naked before the US public. If they re election him it won't matter. At least everybody will know that they are re electing a lying, ignorant and incompetent hotelier and reality show guy and will be ready for consequences.

U think they don't know already if he like dey share a video with him and Taliban or isis leader drinking tea they will still vote him those recist hypocrite I see United States as high budgeted Nigeria
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
TheShopKeeper:

Yes...Lev Parnas used to work for Fred Trump since he was 16 years old....He has been in Trump's life for a very long time...Lev was a low level "runner" for Fred Trump back in the day. ...Allegedly he proved himself to Fred in many ways and Fred vouched for him with the Russians which provided him with "made man" status. Lev knows a lot....

You have a superb head on your shoulders.

Most of Fred Trumps dealings back in the day were criminal and he always needed douche bags to help him launder money. Fred thought Trump all about making dirty money and covering your tracks as much as possible.

Donald Trump has a chain of authority of who he speaks with and who passes what information to who. Lev Parnas did a lot of dirty work for him and if he could know those whom Trump told to fire ex ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and this information was verified as true then indeed he knows so much and maybe knows too much.

He probably had no choice than to speak up now in order to avoid what happened to Jeffrey Epstein from happening to him.

By the way do you know that Trump has just hired Epsteins lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Kenneth Starr, who helped Epstein evade prison time in a now infamously lenient plea deal with Palm Beach prosecutors. Epstein originally faced multiple charges of soliciting and trafficking underage girls, but escaped with just 13 months of house arrest in a deal that caused Trump’s Labor Secretary Alex Acosta to resign under pressure last year.

Trump is feeling the heat and needs criminally minded lawyers like these to help him escape his doom if possible

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by LordGuru1: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nobody is perfect, not even You! Many American President did worse things than Trump, yet never impeached. Clinton had sex with monica in white house and lied in court, bush fraudulent sold arms, Hussein Obama deceived America hiding the fact that heis a muslim, and deceived the whole World for good 8 years presenting a man as his wife, he also gave Iran America's arch enemy whooping 150Billion American dollars so that Iran can use it to develop neclear eeapon and, destroy America. Some say it's Iran's money, so if you confiscate your enemy's weapon, you will still give him knowing fully well that his sole reason for existence is to kill you?! Only a real internal enemy of America could have done what he did, yet the Anti-Life Abortion-mongering gay-ass evil enemy of America still works free. You dumb hypocrytes say nothing about all these but faultfinding Trump's misdemeanours. Get a better life!

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
cooltola:

Americans no send at all, whether Trump had affairs, or he lied or he had many failed businesses. That is what many folks do not understand,

U mean all, every, general, like all of the Americans? Keep lying,
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by GedalyaIvar: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
CaptainMeks:

You have a superb head on your shoulders.

Most of Fred Trumps dealings back in the day were criminal and he always needed douche bags to help him launder money. Fred thought Trump all about making dirty money and covering your tracks as much as possible.

Donald Trump has a chain of authority of who he speaks with and who passes what information to who. Lev Parnas did a lot of dirty work for him and if he could know those whom Trump told to fire ex ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and this information was verified as true then indeed he knows so much and maybe knows too much.

He probably had no choice than to speak up now in order to avoid what happened to Jeffrey Epstein from happening to him.

By the way do you know that Trump has just hired Epsteins lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Kenneth Starr, who helped Epstein evade prison time in a now infamously lenient plea deal with Palm Beach prosecutors. Epstein originally faced multiple charges of soliciting and trafficking underage girls, but escaped with just 13 months of house arrest in a deal that caused Trump’s Labor Secretary Alex Acosta to resign under pressure last year.

Trump is feeling the heat and needs criminally minded lawyers like these to help him escape his doom if possible
[/s]
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by GedalyaIvar: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
CaptainMeks:

That is false!!

Here are attached 2 pictures.

The first one is taken by Lev Parnas right inside Trump Hotel...feel free to read the caption on the right of the picture. TEAM TRUMP? OUR CELEBRATION?

The second one is Lev Parnas with Rudy Giuliani and Igor Fruman (who is currently in jail)

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are associates of Rudy Giuliani who allegedly aided him with a search in Ukraine for detrimental information on U.S. President Donald Trump's political opponents.

I guess they gave themselves this assignment right or Trump did. You can give me your answer. I'll wait
[/s]
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by CaptainMeks: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Awoo88:
Pictures of me and you with my family does not mean I know you

Yes na especially when many of those pictures date back to 16 years ago and show me with members of your family like your ex wives, your current wife, your children when they were younger and now that they are older. Yes you do not know me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
This Captainmeks must have been denied US visa several times. No wonder he carries Trump on his head like an agbero.

[img]https://images./7e1syj5ZGKFVGPXcJAAoJe.jpg[/img]

Oga are you listening to the nonsense you even typed? Accomplice or no accomplice, the issue here is Trump knows this man buh keeps denying it. These pictures and videos are more than enough evidence to that... Although, i don't know what the guy himself wants to gain by claiming he knows Trump sha, that one na him business. But the issue here is, Trump is a lying asshole...QED!

And by the way, before you say i have been denied visa multiple times too, I have been to the US before and in fact, I got my US visa immediately Trump won election December 2016 and i was there for sometime... Truth just has to be told.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by LordGuru1: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Last week, Iranian General Qasem Soleimani was killed in a targeted strike by U.S. forces authorized by President Trump. This preemptive attack has spawned a curious debate over whether Soleimani was a good or evil man. The suggestion, mainly by some partisan Democrats and Jihadists' sympatizers, is that it was illegitimate for the president to use lethal force without congressional authorization and in "absent of complete proof" that Soleimani has killed Americans, encouraged killing of Americans in the past, and in the plan to get Americans killed on a massive unprecedented scale.

Over the years, a major downside of the American open door policy has been observed. People with deep hatred for America have deceitfully wriggle their way into American politics by pretending to genuinely love the people of the God's own Country. This policy helped the likes of Hussein Obama to American presidency, but he betrayed the Nation by intentionally doling out billions of American dollars to the number 1 enemy of America, knowing fully well that Iran's life-long dream is to decimate America. This same money given by Obama is what Iran has been using to acquire the nuclear weapon that they plan to use to wipe out America from the surface of the Earth. It is worthy of note that the major reason that made Donald Trump to back out of the nuclear deal was when CIA and American intelligence discovered that Iran immediately secretly re-started their Uranium enrichment as soon as Hussein Obama gave them the billions of dollars. The likes of Hussein Obama and many of the Dems, have no genuine interest of real Americans at heart. They often betray their hidden secret evil agenda against the good peope of America through their speeches that confirm that they are apologists for anti-American jihadists.

Iran never hide their full support for proto-ALQaeda terror networks guided by the so-called Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel Rahman. At a time, having just bombed the World Trade Center, the jihadists were actively plotting something even more monstrous: simultaneous attacks on the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels and the United Nations complex on Manhattan’s east side. The jihadists were also scouting additional landmarks in the city, including U.S. military facilities and the FBI’s downtown headquarters.

We knew about the plot — and were in a position to thwart it — because we had a confidential informant. (Back then, neither he nor anyone else got the sniffles over the media’s labeling him a “spy.”) Emad Salem, a former Egyptian military officer, had infiltrated the cell and covertly recorded discussions with the Blind Sheikh about the desirability of bombing U.S. armed forces. Like the Shiite Iranian regime (longtime supporters of Sunni al-Qaeda and Hamas, as well as Shiite Hezbollah), Abdel Rahman, a renowned Sunni sharia scholar, recommended that Muslims put aside their internecine conflicts when it came to fighting America.

In other words, if jihadists killed a few people, you could put them away forever; but if they were stopped while plotting to kill 10,000 people, the penalty was illusory. It is far better to kill anyone that is already seriously in the process of killing thoudands of people, than to wait in the name of want of evidence, for him to kill the thousands of people he planned to kill first, before killing him in return. That is a far foolishly disproportionate justice for what could have been prevented. In effect, our investigators were castigated by Jihadist sympathetic Dems for doing their jobs well.

Just like many of his likes have pretended to support America in the past only to acquire American sophiticated technological knowledge, weapons and money, and then try to use it to destroy America, Soleimoni pretended he was helping America fight ISIS, to get closer clue and knowledge on how to destroy Americans. Immediately he felt he had learned enough American loopholes, his song became "Death to all Americans, and Isrealis" Evidences showed that he masterminded killings of several American citizens and bombings of several properties of American Arab allies. Donald Trump took the urgent precautionary measure to avert the mass murder of innocent souls that this terrorist was about to execute. As shown by Germany that caused WW II, a whole Nation would continue to support terrorists and terrosism unless the World becomes sensible and courageous enough to let them know that wat they are doing is capitally wrong!

In neutralizing terrorists and their state sponsors, the venerable law of war is, to my mind, a necessary complement, if not a preferable alternative, to the criminal law. One of many reasons is that, when an enemy is making war on the United States, there is no need to wait for an attack to be imminent in order to justify a defensive, preemptive strike. General Soleimani was an enemy combatant commander for the Iranian regime and the jihadist terror networks it uses in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and elsewhere. For more than 40 years, Iran has unabashedly pronounced itself as at war with the United States. It has conducted major attacks that have killed hundreds of Americans. In just the past few weeks, Iran’s Soleimoni jihadist militias attacked American bases in and around Baghdad Eleven good times!

Reports of intelligence indicating that Soleimani was planning more attacks in the near term are surely credible. Legally, though, they are beside the point. Soleimani was a proper target regardless of the evidence that any new attack was imminent.

The real question is: Why is imminence even an issue? This is not a close call. We are talking about one of the most notorious mass-murderers of Americans on the planet, the top combatant commander of the regime that proudly tells the world its motto is “Death to America.” Why would we want to raise an abstruse question that would make eliminating such a monster more difficult?

Despite the fact that Gadaffi never directly threatened Americans, killed Americans or continually shout "Death to all Americans" like Soleimoni had vigorously proclaimed and pursued, in the Obama years, Democrats were happy to line up in support of unprovoked U.S. attacks on Libya. The use of lethal force that Obama carried applied against Libya was not authorized by Congress, and Americans were not being threatened. Now, because the president at the helm is Donald Trump, they want to quibble over whether the latest Iranian atrocities and U.S. intelligence were a sufficiently flashing neon sign that more atrocities were imminent? That is anti-America in its entirety, unpatriotic and grossly irresponsible.
https://www.nairaland.com/5623854/evidences-justified-trumps-action-against#85667984
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by HimName: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ma nor lie, as a top IPOB member, Donald T dey cause serious work load for us.

We have exhausted our lies and defensive tools to clear backlogs and here is him, making another.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by airminem(f): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Clear as another president in west africa claims he doesnt know his minister or members of his cabinet during his first presidency tenure grin
Many First families and lies and denials are like 'biyar & shida'
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by GedalyaIvar: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Yes na especially when many of those pictures date back to 16 years ago and show me with members of your family like your ex wives, your current wife, your children when they were younger and now that they are older. Yes you do not know me cheesy
[/s]
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by ContractKiller: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
With due respect, the nonsense is coming from you sir. A man like Donald Trump who. Is a multi-billionaire CEO of a large company can't be expected to have total recall about every Tom, Dick and Harry who has ever worked for him, especially since there has been no contact between him and the said person for a long time. It doesn't take brains to figure that out.

MISTAICEY02288:

Oga are you listening to the nonsense you even typed? Accomplice or no accomplice, the issue here is Trump knows this man buh keeps denying it. These pictures and videos are more than enough evidence to that... Although, i don't know what the guy himself wants to gain by claiming he knows Trump sha, that one na him business. But the issue here is, Trump is a lying asshole...QED!

And by the way, before you say i have been denied visa multiple times too, I have been to the US before and in fact, I got my US visa immediately Trump won election December 2016 and i was there for sometime... Truth just has to be told.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by SenecaTheYonger: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
If someone like Ebuka from BBN can snap pictures with thousands of people a month, and not remember them all, how much a President? How is he supposed to remember everyone he takes pitcure with? It's fucking difficult.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Teaser4(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
y'all nairaland kiddos knows nothing about USA politics, abeg go to bed...leave matter for ppl wey sabi...make una watch the Senate trial oh, you go see how dem go open dem's yansh.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
With due respect, the nonsense is coming from you sir. A man like Donald Trump who. Is a multi-billionaire CEO of a large company can't be expected to have total recall about every Tom, Dick and Harry who has ever worked for him, especially since there has been no contact between him and the said person for a long time. It doesn't take brains to figure that out.

Alright Sir I've heard you.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Zeezxo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Next2Bezee:
Where are those badagry Nigerians that said Trump is innocent? You won't see them here.

I don't blame Trump. If Peter denied Jesus, then who is Lev Parnas? grin

Alaye wetin Badagrians do you now

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by karnap(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
sometimes, I won't wants to takes pictures with people but what is it between them?
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Hwy95: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
cooltola:

And so, Trump is still untouchable, you know the senators are not going to remove Trump from office whether the house Democrats impeach him. Many Americans love Trump. Trump will get reelected again, you know why because all the rednecks, the southerners and conservatives , anti LGBT folks, some Hispanics and even undercover black Americans who pretend to hate Trump but deep down love his policies will vote for him. This is the reality, many loves his policies and the way he does not send anyone and would not be surprised if he win the popular and electoral votes. Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon , the CNN or MSNBC hosts can argue about him from morning to night. Nothing go happen, because the Democrat do not have the Senate majority, the US economy is not bad, and there are jobs. If it was the other way around, then Trump might not get elected

HA HA HA
As expected uninformed trump supporters are grasping straws tring to support a liar, and unqualifiedl leader
[b][/b][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

Bro make i try answer you as i believe your words are genuine
. If the votes in the senate was unanonimous ( where no one knows who voted ), trump WILL be impeached, the republicans view him as an embarrasment. However they are too cowardly to impeach him for many reasons. in private they all dislike him.
. Please look at the articles of impeachment. they are very very serious offences unlike any other presidos of USA. this man has to be stopped or he will destroy the awesome powerful USA
. i do not believe he will be re-elected. results will go down as one of the greatest defeat ever of an incumbent president.
. the us economy is actually on a downard spiral now ( una go soon hear the news ). what exactly did trump do for the economy ? he was only benefitting from all Obama had done. when he Obama saved America from a depression. Obama's policies took some time as expected to gain traction which it did. but oga trump is incapable of sustaining it. when things spoil he and all of una go begin blame Obama

SLOWLY SLOWLY UNA GO SEE WHO trump be.

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by dominusgai(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Can you please explain how he has been incompetent, so far so good he has
1) Increased employment in USA
2) Got a better trade deal from China and Mexico
3) Reduced Immigration to USA
4) Started building the wall
5) Got the backing and love of his military
6) Quiet North Korea

So, how is he incompetent?
I really want to know.
Jimi24:
My guy sabi lie. I think I know why Democrats are proceeding with the impeachment. They want Trump to be naked before the US public. If they re election him it won't matter. At least everybody will know that they are re electing a lying, ignorant and incompetent hotelier and reality show guy and will be ready for consequences.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by YungMillionaire: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Whenever Trump lies he speaks naturally. The guy is the psychological handbook definition of pathological liar.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Adakintroy2: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
popsy2:
Even if Trump knew him, nothing stops him from claiming not to know him despite the glaring proof to the contrary. He can actually "unknow" him if he wanted.

If I say I don't know You, then I don't know you. It doesn't matter whether or not we were best buddies in the past. Lol.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

I know trump is lie in but who cares. The whole world right now is one huge big lie.

I prefare trump lies to the rest. Hilary was acting all saint up until her emails issues was brought up.

When I know this world is funny is when trump pulled out of the Paris accord and nothing happen. Either he is lieng or they having the lieng or exaggeration the issue of climate change. Either way someone is not telling tfe whole truth. Am incline to belive trump is closer to the truth than his opposite.

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Guestlander: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
popsy2:

N

Really? And what type of logic or theory did you use to arrive at this absurd conclusion?
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Guestlander: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
cooltola:

And so, Trump is still untouchable, you know the senators are not going to remove Trump from office whether the house Democrats impeach him. Many Americans love Trump. Trump will get reelected again, you know why because all the rednecks, the southerners and conservatives , anti LGBT folks, some Hispanics and even undercover black Americans who pretend to hate Trump but deep down love his policies will vote for him. This is the reality, many loves his policies and the way he does not send anyone and would not be surprised if he win the popular and electoral votes. Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon , the CNN or MSNBC hosts can argue about him from morning to night. Nothing go happen, because the Democrat do not have the Senate majority, the US economy is not bad, and there are jobs. If it was the other way around, then Trump might not get elected

Americans actually obey their constitution and laws more than we do in Nigeria. That is probably the only difference between them and us.
Re: Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof by Hwy95: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
dominusgai:
Can you please explain how he has been incompetent, so far so good he has
1) Increased employment in USA
.... see above
2) Got a better trade deal from China and Mexico
..... No trade deals have been signed with the Chinese or Mexico, all he has done is cancelled the NAFTA deal drafted by the Obama administration. Note : all he has done so far is reversed everything Obama has done
3) Reduced Immigration to USA
..... FYI , Havard, Yale, NYU etc are crying & losing a lot of money because foregn students cannot secure visas to pay their exhorbitant fees. They are all now going to Oxford, Cambridge, elswhere. ICE raided a lot of poultry, orange, apple, etc farms, in the last few months and deported a lot of immigrants. who go dey kill, skin and package the chickens or fruits now ? Americans no go do am. ( a lot more stories like these. but time no dey ) oga trump does not understand the consequesnces of actions. how ever it dey good for many guys because we dey now charge big money to help export from America for those who no fit get visa.
4) Started building the wall
... NO be Mexico suppose to build wall. Did oga not shout everywhere that Mexico go build wall. FYI only a tiny portion is being built he used the pentagon budget to start and gave contract to his paddies. U go soon hear more.
5) Got the backing and love of his military
... NO SIR, he is commander in chief and they have no choice but to listen, He is at logger heads with the F B I , C I A , etc. Army no like him
6) Quiet North Korea ...
HOW ? kin jong ( rocket man ) still dey complete his nuclear.

I beg no vex. BUT most of you KNOW absolutely nothing about the USA or Politics.
But with time una go learn, You will be dragged screaming and kicking from una Darkness to Light eventually

So, how is he incompetent?
I really want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.