Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (54860 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
NL guys chanting "the babe is fine", thank God she married a mature minded guy.
How many of such decent, cool headed girls that some of you've transformed into bitter angry "hoes" as you are so quick to label?

Congratulations to the couple. E no dey tey to carry belle for some people sha. Praying for TTC people. May your children come speedily. Amen.

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by unibenakpos(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
dhensity:

Shut up . That is Joshua the second born who got born
oga, its the first born, Dami... now, you shut up

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Lambellia(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Cuties�

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
stevups:

My own mate in ui
Are you a doctor ?
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by dhensity: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
unibenakpos:

oga, its the first born, Dami...
now, you shut up

Lol smh,
Joshua is the second born u posted I mean
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Geeboy10(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2020
NobleAngell:
His wife is beautiful.
I think say na only me get eyes o... grin

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Rejoice04:

Congrats to the couple.

Baby Gloria shall be for signs and wonders.
hypocrites!
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Rejoice04:

Congrats to the couple.

Baby Gloria shall be for signs and wonders.
hypocrites!.
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Damilola Mike Bamiloye and his wife welcomes baby girl. In his words: Join us to praise the lord. He added a beautiful daughter of Zion to the family. Make welcome Gloria, Praise, OluwaSemilogo, OluwaTumininu, OluwaSeyifunmi, Deborah.

Nice. I just love the name Deborah aka Debbie. Most people with that name are usually kind-hearted and peaceful.

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:40am On Jan 18, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Nice one

Na dat bed them do d thing?
Kai! #GBOLA you. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. How come my mind no even go there and I'm more inQuisitive
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Jgoldie:
Someone said su couple

I don’t think so

She has earrings adorned on her ear

And braids made with attachments

Welcome baby

This year 2020 must not pass me by too oo
ABI for husband.
Me tooOO
Amen, SisteR

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2020
MickzyDonald:
See as she dey look
Oh. His mOvie RiGht?
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2020
bizhop01:
I love kids, one day i will have my own.
Amen
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2020
placeofallure:
Just got back home from church now. Today's program was a film show. Mount Zion's 'Abejoye' season 3. That is Mike Bamiloye's best performance so far. I've been watching his movies since 'Agbara Nla' and this is so captivating.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.
This brought me to tears cry cry cry undecided embarassed. I watched this with my daughter almost 2 years ago in Pennsylvania, U.S.A. She was so Captivated as an infant. she is not with me anymore. Government took her away at one year old because I didn't have to go with her when I was being kicked out. I am not a bad mother. I am sober and clean. Just that I got mad and said a few things I shouldn't have.
. God Gave me another daughter though. But she is facing same fate. PaRentalrights have been terminated for my first child. I have forgiven the agencies and prayed to move on . I use this post and your comment as a point of contact for God's favor. My name is Deborah. My 2 Little Daughters are ShaRon & PRinCess.
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

This brought me to tears cry cry cry undecided embarassed. I watched this with my daughter almost 2 years ago in Pennsylvania, U.S.A. She was so Captivated as an infant. she is not with me anymore. Government took her away at one year old because I didn't have to go with her when I was being kicked out. I am not a bad mother. I am sober and clean. Just that I got mad and said a few things I shouldn't have.
. God Gave me another daughter though. But she is facing same fate. PaRentalrights have been terminated for my first child. I have forgiven the agencies and prayed to move on . I use this post and your comment as a point of contact for God's favor. My name is Deborah. My 2 Little Daughters are ShaRon & PRinCess.
I have been watching BamilOye since I was a baby, I and my family. Passed it unto my children. Anytime my Daughter hears the theme song at the beginning, her eyes just light up. Oh o o o o o o o o o o. With the picture of the icy mountain view. She starts running Down to the television with PiQue interest .
I didnt want to sound too old school. But I believe it is a teRRitorialDemon operating with these children CustoDy issues. We need PRayers.
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by IME1: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Hearty congratulations to the daddy and mummy
Welcome beautiful little baby girl
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Koladepounds: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2020
2020 has gotten to 5%
Have you achieved your goal
Make money online without green box income a life changing platform form that pays under an hour ask me how WhatsApp @07061009348

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2020
EeyanMayweather:
This babe nah my senior for University..congratulations to her

Which school? How? When?

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2020
congrats

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2020
She is so so cute.May God bless and keep the baby

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Awww so touching, your story sister. I'm so sorry. You will receive favour, lots of it and God will take care of Sharon and Princess. You will all be fine.

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by EeyanMayweather(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Isoduwa:

Which school? How? When?
UI...
She studied medicine . She finished in 2016 or 2017

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Is this not the wedding that was done last year ending; at the Lords Chosen?

I'm just asking...

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2020
osamz007:
Wow. Beautiful

Modified: may una pour me likes o. My first FTC

Hey man.. Greetings.. Please how do i get dat pic you uploaded along with your post plss
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by black9: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2020
osamz007:
Wow. Beautiful

Modified: may una pour me likes o. My first FTC

Congratulations bro. More coming. In the meantime help me sample this Wizzy- Emmyli vibe titled Kolobi

https://www.nairaland.com/5636502/emmyli-resumes-2020-kolobi#85869963

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

UI...
She studied medicine . She finished in 2016 or 2017

Far far far fwol
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by EeyanMayweather(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Isoduwa:

Far far far fwol
Leemao..You know nothing then.
I studied medicine in UI too. So I know what I'm talking about

Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2020
EeyanMayweather:

Leemao..You know nothing then.
I studied medicine in UI too. So I know what I'm talking about

You talk too much that's why you forgot the year
Re: Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2020
irunoko:
S.u couple

The iyawo cannot even do nude pregnancy shoot like her mates tongue

Quote me for nonsense and loose your preeck or brez

Hahahaha. You are so funny. She doesn't have to do all her mates are doing.

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos)