Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

"My Biological Father Finger F*cked Me When I Was 12"---amish Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Biological Father Finger F*cked Me When I Was 12"---amish Lady (585 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / No One Is Born A Christian By Their Biological Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Biological Father Finger F*cked Me When I Was 12"---amish Lady by Niflheim(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pure madness!!! Was he insane?!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Even her brother's raped her!!! All this happened in a "so-called christian community"!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

The memories come to her in fragments. The bed creaking late at night after one of her brothers snuck into her room and pulled her to the edge of her mattress. Her underwear shoved to the side as his body hovered over hers, one of his feet still on the floor.
Her ripped dresses, the clothespins that bent apart on her apron as another brother grabbed her at dusk by the hogpen after they finished feeding the pigs. Sometimes she’d pry herself free and sprint toward the house, but “they were bigger and stronger,” she says. They usually got what they wanted.
As a child, Sadie* was carefully shielded from outside influences, never allowed to watch TV or listen to pop music or get her learner’s permit. Instead, she attended a one-room Amish schoolhouse and rode a horse and buggy to church—a life designed to be humble and disciplined and godly.
By age 9, she says, she’d been raped by one of her older brothers. By 12, she’d been [/b]abused by her father, Abner*, a chiropractor who penetrated her with his fingers on the same table where he saw patients, telling her he was “flipping her uterus” to ensure her fertility.[b] By 14, she says, [/b]three more brothers had raped her[b] and she was being attacked in the hayloft or in her own bed multiple times a week. She would roll over afterward, ashamed and confused. The sisters who shared Sadie’s room (and even her bed) never woke up—or if they did, never said anything, although some later confided that [/b]they were being raped too.[b]...........................................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.....................................https://www.typeinvestigations.org/investigation/2020/01/14/amish-sexual-abuse-assault/

Re: "My Biological Father Finger F*cked Me When I Was 12"---amish Lady by hahn(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Damn

1 Like

Re: "My Biological Father Finger F*cked Me When I Was 12"---amish Lady by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
This isn't too shocking.

It's typical and a culture, kind of, of the Amish country. Incest happens and is covered by just about everyone in the Amish country. Even the elders too, tries to protect the offenders.

It's a whole patriarchy there.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 9 February 2020 Devotional / $1,000 Covid-19 Offer. Apostle Suleman Vs Leo Igwe Challenge Accepted / Clash Of The Gods! Church Of Satan Attacks Fani-kayode Over Twitter Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.