Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) (17287 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2021
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen.

Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
19TH RFM WEDDING IN 54 MONTHS

HELD IN LAGOS,ALL GLORY TO GOD

22ND APRIL,2021- THANK YOU LORD

IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS,YOU CAN JOIN US

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN RFM PLATFORM

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

BE WHERE REAL WEDDING TESTIMONIES

ARE ABOUND,BE THE NEXT TESTIFIER

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,NOW 19,MORE COMING

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
There are so many ladies today that are finding it difficult to get married to the man of their choices. There are men looking for women to get married to. But how do you find them? Join me on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next to testify,amen
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2021
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS WORLD WIDE AND TO ALL FATHERS - TO - BE.YOU WILL ALL EAT THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOR BY GOD'S GRACE,AMEN.

To all the fathers and to those young men who are not yet fathers but yet have taken on the gauntlet of fatherhood and to those mothers who also perform the roles of a father to their children, siblings, relatives, neighbors and orphans. Happy father's day.

You wanna be a FATHER soon?Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet women who are ready to be a MOTHER.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good Wife Should Ask Herself Each Morning..
What Can I Do To Put A Smile On My Husband's Face Today ?

A Good husband Should Ask Herself Each Morning..
What Can I Do To Put A Smile On My wife's Face Today ?

Meet a good partner for marriage on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Find love @ Readyformarriage Matchmaking For Marriage. Steps to find love Made easy... You will give us description of the kind of person you will like to meet and the professional matchmaker will check database to connect you asap.. Sign up now and join other successful singles on readyformarriage.. 08091783640 WhatsApp.you are next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2021
YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) MATCHMAKING PLATFORM BECAUSE :

~ We give you a partners who are ready for a serious relationship within 6 months - 1 year.

~ We give you partners that are working(working class) and independent.

~ We give you partners that are exactly your specifications/preferences

~ We have enough people you can choose from

~ We help reduce the stress of getting into a relationship with people that are not ready and indecisive.

~ Are you interested in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, are you meeting people who are not ready, let's help you get your partner today....contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Breaklimit1:
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen.

Keep it coming.
Re: REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) by Breaklimit1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
18TH RFM WEDDING IN 54 MONTH

18TH APRIL,2021 AT ST. JOHN PARISH
ABAK ROAD, UYO IN AKWA IBOM STATE,MORE STILL COMING WATCHOUT

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 now 19 couples did within few years and having babies in their lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Come mingle with moi here @Naya / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / Who Is Your Nairaland Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.