Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM (41827 Views)

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2021
GOD's got you! He wants to match you up in a ReadyForMarriage. A Healthy Relationship that will be life changing for you and your partner. And a testimony to the world on how deep, awesome, and wonderful the Love of GOD is for us all. Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp
#Single #SinglePeoplehookup #GodIsMatchingYouUp #HealthyRelationships #RFMarriage #GetReady #BeReady #HusbandReady #WifeReady #ReadyformarriageMatchmaking

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2021
Believe in yourself even when others don't see your worth. This is the Chelsea story and it's very inspiring.
Happy Sunday Nairaland lovely people. The sky is still BLUE!

~ Stop playing victim!!! You HAD a WOMAN that would have crossed mountains for YOU...BAREFOOT!!! You HAD a woman that would have went to WAR for YOU!!! You HAD a woman that was willing to HELP you reach YOUR full potential even when you didn’t realize YOU had it!! So don’t complain about what “you can’t find” or “who won’t do right”!! Think about what YOU did!!! YOU HAD THAT WOMAN & YOU DIDNT APPRECIATE IT!!
Conenct to men and women of marriageable age who appreciate and value their partners on READY FOR MARRIAGE hookup on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify, amen.
Happy Sunday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

A PLACE WITH 19 RFM IN 54 MONTHS

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE

ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP,BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
16TH RFM WEDDING- 11TH DECEMBER, 2020

GOD OF RFM,WE SAY THANK YOU.

PAULINA WEDS AYODELE (PAUAYO2020)

Faithful GOD,oh faithful GOD,only deserve the glory,oh faithful GOD

GOD WITH US AND INVOLVED IN RFM,we have come to say thank you for a glorious day like today,be thou halted in JESUS name.

RFM family celebrate with us as PAULINA weds AYODELE today 11TH,DECEMBER, 2020 at Catholic Church of Presentation at 23 road,by 402 festac town,Lagos in Nigeria by 8am for Traditional Wedding and by 12pm for Church wedding,if you are around this area,pls join us.Royal blue and champagne gold color of the day.

As you come together as husband and wife today,blessing,favor,uplifment,more grace,happiness,joy shall be yours forever,your children shall surround your table,you move from glory to glory,amen.
You and other RFM couples will pave ways for other hookups to marry,GOD will bless each and every RFM members with their heart desire.GOD bless your new home.

Congratulations,if you are around this area in Lagos state, please join us,your own wedding day will come,amen.
ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Come on in,join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be where real proof wedding testimonies are

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED,ONE LOVE.

This is what we do,connect sincere decisive singles within 6 months - 1yr to marry.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW MONTH FROM RFM HOOKUP

Thank you LORD for today Tuesday. Please FATHER let there peace all over the world mostly in our country Nigerian in JESUSmighty name/insha ALLAH,thank you the LORF that answering prayers for always there for us,amen.

But I want to understand something here, the way men feel when women cheat on them, is it the same way they feel when do same?

In this month of June, get to meet singles who are sincere,faithful and will never cheat on you,on RFM MATCHMAKING 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify,amen.

HAPPY RFM
HAPPY PEOPLE
HAPPY MARRIAGE

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
GOD IS WITH US IN RFM MATCHMAKING

GUESS WHAT,GOD HAS STARTED IT IN 2021

17TH RFM WEDDING ON IN 53 MONTHS

CHURCH SERVICE - TREM CHURCH,IKORODU

RECEPTION AT EVENT PLACE CENTER IKEJA

YOU CAN JOIN US TO REJOICE WITH US

CONNECT TO 08091783640 FOR DETAILS

MEETING YOUR SOULMATE IS SURE IN RFM

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

YOUR OWN WEDDING DAY WILL COME,AMEN.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,NOW 17

RFM WEDDINGS IN 53 MONTHS,THANK GOD

MORE COMING IN 2021 BY GOD'S GRACE
Thank GOD,we have 19 RFM weddings in 2021,more coming by GOD'S grace,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
RFM - LINK !
RFM - LINK!!
RFM - LINK!!!

LETS LINK YOU WITH YOUR BETTER HALF!

In READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, our job is to bridge the gap between you and your soulmate, take away the hassle of getting the right one off you and link you with your most compatible match.

We pride ourselves as the only reliable dating platform in Nigeria, we don’t give false hope but walk with you till the wedding bell rings and after wedding bell rings.

You want to get married?
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
2021- 2021

Be blessed

#newrfm
#newrelationship
#newweddings
#newfamilies
#newthings
#newbeginnings
#Isaiah43:19

What is your mindset towards MARRIAGE
There is true love if you believe just like many RFM couples who got married within few years of RFM existence,if you genuinely ready for marriage, time conscious, decisive,sincere ready for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. you are next to testify, amen.

In 2021,our year of dominion maritally and in all areas of our life,amen.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
A distinctive platform for single who are genuinely seeking for life partner,READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, a platform with 19 RFM weddings within 54 months. Connect with 08091783640 WhatsApp. #datinginnigeria #nigeria,
#hookup.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
CHINAZA/CHIOMA GOT IT RIGHT AND FULLY READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Chinaza : living and working outside nigeria,could not meet a lady of his choice outside nigeria,so he came to home matchmaking in nigeria where he talked to RFM Administrator on his request,he has passed through some ladies who are not his spec and not compartible on his past relationship,saying " i know i will find my wife on RFM matchmaking platform,so i decided to get hooked online,i got hooked,on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform in the Dating and Meet Up Section of nairaland. I chatted the admin on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

I explained in details my past relationship as well as partner preferences that I like to see in my life partner,my wish is to marry 2020 as a man who is fully ready physically,mentally,emotionally,financially in 2020,haven't met all the requirements,I was added to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM.

Lol and behold, GOD,i was matched to Chioma last year August 2020, we were communicating,saw her, we were connected,I made my internations to her family, that is my own way of proposing,she has all what i want in a woman,which make me concluded I will spend my life with her,well manner,reasonable,mature than her age(she is just 29yrs),respectful and homely,and fun to be with.

She met my family in imo,from there, the two family connected and related as if they have known each other before,and without wasting time because am a decisive guy who is ready for marriage, I made my intentions know to her parents and other members of her family in 2020.I and my family went for introduction in December,2020.And traditional wedding done in abia state on 29th January, 2021

The two family decided to do the wedding proper on 20th March,2020 done in Lagos state which lead to 17TH RFM wedding in 53 months.Apart from the matchmaking of two sincere singles,READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING GROUP ON WHATSAPP is also a place to be where love,relationship,wedding,marriage matters are dicussed daily,very educative,inspiring with a well experience admins who coordinate it successfully,there is a matchmaking offer called " RFM DIAMOND SERVICE " a direct matchmaking privately for those who don't want group chat.

There is GOD in RFM,help me thank GOD because i am happily married with the best wife of my choice,a virtue woman i met through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, today I am blessed with my missing rib,the woman GOD ordained for me to make my life meaningful,all glory to GOD and admins who GOD is using to bless singles ready for marriage," READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking platform, a perfect place to meet your soulmate.

Will you like to get married to an independent,reliable, godly,respectful partner like Chioma and Chinaza? Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, Amen

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Are you feeling lonely this weekend? Find someone near you, connect easily and get acquainted. We offer private matchmaking(outgroup matchmaking service)for singles who don't want to be in RFM matchmaking group,Sign up now @+2348091783640 WhatsApp
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Choosing a good husband or wife,,,is the only best gift you can give to your children...

Meet the love of your life. READYFORMARRIAGE Matchmaking. Upscale matchmaking services for successful , relationship-minded men and women in Nigeria . Sign up for matchmaking 08091783640 WhatsApp

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2021
A BEAUTIFUL MONDAY FROM RFM

HAPPY NEW WEEK, HAPPY MARRIAGE

The gift of having a family is priceless. A good family often starts with a good marriage.

May GOD help us all to maintain good marriages and family always, in JESUS name Amen.

Meet your soulmates on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to walk down to altar to say "YES I DO"
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Gift538(f): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
2021 READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING

CONNECT TO YOUR SOULMATE

ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

MANY WEDDINGS TESTIMONIES ABOUND

MORE STILL COMING BY GOD'S GRACE

19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE

~ How do someone put to an end a relationship whereby the lady always thinks of getting married together, while the guy is not thinking as well but they love each other

~ You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting, but in the arms of someone who will take you now, love you forever, and leave you never
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
RESULT ORIENTED MATCHMAKING

READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)

19 WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

OUR GOD IS WITH US

OUR GOD IS ABLE

OUR GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS

20TH OCTOBER,2016 TILL NOW

19 RFM COUPLES EMERGED

MORE LOADING,WATCHOUT

When a man realizes his woman is a TEAMMATE, not an OPPONENT, thats when his life changes.. Build her up she will help you WIN..

Dear LORD;
Please settle
everyone due for marriage this
Year. Amen!

Get yourself a perfect partner this 2021 ,are you READY for marriage?Connect with us 08091783640 WhatsApp
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Loneliness could lead to depression and not having someone to share life with could be tiring. We gat you covered at READY FOR MARRIAGE Match,everyday is a good time to stop by and meet someone special.Real hope, Real profiles, we simply bridge the gap between you and your soulmate. Enter with just an
Inquiry on WhatsApp: +2348091783640
#dmaker #rfmmatch #everyday #soulmate
#love
#dating
#online
#relationshipgoals

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2021

ALL GLORY TO GOD,MORE COMING

~ If you're dating any woman you know that you won't marry, uncle, bros, oga, pls let her go! You are holding someone's wife hostage.
That's a criminal offense

~ If you're dating any man you know that you won't marry, aunty, sis, madam, pls let him go! You are holding someone's husband hostage.
That's a criminal offense.

Connect to singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1 year,without stress,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happinesscrown:
RFM MARITAL TRAIN 2021 MOVING ON

JOIN RFM MARITAL TRAIN AS WE START 17TH RFM WEDDING IN 53 MONTHS

WITH OUR FIRST WEDDING THIS 2021

CHINAZA WEDS CHIOMA(CHICHI2021)

WHICH HELD IN LAGOS 20TH MARCH 2021

GUESS WHAT MORE COMING THIS YEAR

YOU KNOW WHY?GOD IS WITH US ALWAYS

BE WHERE REAL LIVE WEDDING TESTIMONIES ABOUND

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP

When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 17 weddings in 53 months,thank you LORD

Join us today, if you are ready for marriage,be where real wedding testimonies abound
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2021
RFM MATCHMAKING, A DIVINE HOOKUP

WITH GOD AT THE CENTER OF IT

THANK GOD,GOD WITH US

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE THIS 2021?

WILL YOU LIKE TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE?

BE THE NEXT RFM GROOM/BRIDE

- Ladies, no matter your educational qualification or wealth, only a man can award you the title "Mrs" so be humble..

- PLEASE BEFORE I DO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERGO THIS MEDICAL TEST FOR INTENDING COUPLES:
1. Genotype test
2. Blood group test
3. HIV test
4. Hepatitis B and C Test
5. STD [Sexual Transmitted Diseases]
6. Fertility test.
7. Possible chronic genetic order.
8. Thalassemia test
9. Mental health assessment
Don't just waste Time & Money on Pre wedding pictures
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Happinesscrown:
RFM MARITAL TRAIN 2021 MOVING ON

JOIN RFM MARITAL TRAIN AS WE START 17TH RFM WEDDING IN 53 MONTHS

WITH OUR FIRST WEDDING THIS 2021

CHINAZA WEDS CHIOMA(CHICHI2021)

WHICH HELD IN LAGOS 20TH MARCH 2021

GUESS WHAT MORE COMING THIS YEAR

YOU KNOW WHY?GOD IS WITH US ALWAYS

BE WHERE REAL LIVE WEDDING TESTIMONIES ABOUND

When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 17 weddings in 53 months,thank you LORD

Yes,now 19 RFM weddings,more coning by GOD'S grace,amen.

1 Like

Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
2021- 2021

Be blessed

#newrfm
#newrelationship
#newweddings
#newfamilies
#newthings
#newbeginnings
#Isaiah43:19

What is your mindset towards MARRIAGE
There is true love if you believe just like many RFM couples who got married within few years of RFM existence,if you genuinely ready for marriage, time conscious, decisive,sincere ready for marriage,contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. you are next to testify, amen.

In 2021,our year of dominion maritally and in all areas of our life,amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

* Money is good to spice up a relationship/marriage, but it's not enough to keep a virtuous woman.
The secret to a woman's heart is not money but "attention and communication".
#Bothways.

* WHEN YOU FIND BOTH “LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP” IN ONE PERSON
IT'S PRICELESS..

* In one lifetime, you will love many times but one love will burn your soul. Have you found that love before?Join a Glorious matchmaking platform with 19 RFM WEDDINGS within 54 months and more more has been done this year 2021, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp, find a reliable, well trained, independent, decisive singles on this platform, ,will you want to be in love?Connect now.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2021
MANY LAST NAME & ADDRESSES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR BETTER.
--
2021 WILL BE MORE THAN A NEW YEAR FOR MANY.

Start your weekend meeting someone interesting and lovely. Say no to loneliness. Join us @ readyformarriage matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.You are next to testify, Amen.

Happy Sunday
Happy Marriage
Happy Rfm
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
~ Some of Us have reached a stage in life where SEX doesn't excite us....just craving for a peace of mind and Financial Stability.

~ You really have to learn to accept your man’s financial issues or financial capacity so far he is working hard, or else you will end up sleeping with every guy that has money.

I keep hearing "MARITAL SETTLEMENT" in my Spiritman. If you are trusting God for that this year,meet your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp,be the next RFM couple.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Happinesscrown(f): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2021
ariyoadeniyi:
12TH RFM WEDDING IN 43 MONTHS DESPITE COVID19

YOU ARE YAWEH,EEEEEH,YOU ARE YAWEH × 2CE
YOU ARE YAWEH,ALFA,OMEGA × 2CE

Taiwo has lost hope,after many disappointment of her past relationship,she thought she is not meant to marry in life,even after she joined READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM,she was counseled and assured all will be fine.We started the match for her to get a man,she met Timothy who picked her among RFM ladies and started communicating, they get along and did introduction on 4TH JANUARY, 2020 in lagos,planning wedding proper on 4TH,APRIL, 2020,not knowing there will be pandemic of coronavirus by March, as GOD we have it,the COVID19 disrupted so many things,but as GOD will have it,social distance wedding was formed with just 13 family members involved, and today Taiwo is married,and say " I DO" becomes Mrs Taiwo Dabiri,isn't GOD of RFM doing great?

Are you ready for marriage? Visit us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next RFM couple just as Timothy and Taiwo did.

Wedding testimonies upon wedding testimonies, join RFM matchmaking today to meet your soulmate on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next to testify, amen.
Happy Monday
Happy Hookup
Happy Marriage
Happy Rfm
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
~ If you're dating any woman you know that you won't marry, uncle, bros, oga, pls let her go! You are holding someone's wife hostage.
That's a criminal offense

~ If you're dating any man you know that you won't marry, aunty, sis, madam, pls let him go! You are holding someone's husband hostage.
That's a criminal offense.

Connect to singles who are READY for marriage within 6 months - 1 year,without stress,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.Join Many RFM couples and singles who are fully ready for marriage today.
Happy Monday.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
To break is to make up, never give when you can build up a good relationship. Change your Marital Status Now with Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Connect with professional Matchmaker... +2348091783640 WhatsApp
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Praisepeace1(f): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE 2021

ARE YOU MATURED, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND GET MARRIED?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS TRULY YES...COME FIND REAL LOVE AND MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND...MANY BEAUTIFUL LADIES/HANDSOME GUYS READY TO BECOMES WIVES/HUSBANDS...
JOIN NOW 08091783640 WHATSAPP.BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2021

COME TO READY FOR MARRIAGE HOOKUP

JOIN 19 RFM COUPLE & SINGLES READY

Dear women,
Do not marry a man that is READY.
Marry a man that you LOVE.
If the man that you LOVE is not READY
Then wait for him to be READY
Rather than marrying a man you don’t LOVE, simply because he is READY.
That is a recipe for HEARTBREAK!
If the man that you love is taking too much time to get READY, then you should help him get READY, instead of rushing off to marry a man you do not LOVE, but who is READY.
Get a job or a business and use the proceeds to plan your future together.
A problem shared is a problem solved.
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Breaklimit1:
18TH RFM WEDDING IN 54 MONTHS

8TH APRIL,2021 IN AKWA IBOM STATE,MORE STILL COMING THIS 2021,WATCHOUT

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR GREAT WORK

Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 now 18 couples did within few years and having babies in their lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen

Yes this is what we do,another RFM wedding held in Lagos on 24th April 2021,making it 19 RFM weddings in 54 months, be part of this divine matchmaking platform today on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen
Re: READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM by Breaklimit1(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING (FOR SELECTED SINGLES) 2021

READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLATFORM

READY FOR MARRIAGE has been in existence since 20th October,2016,with 19 RFM WEDDINGS in 54 months,more coming this 2021 by GOD'S grace,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

There is a commitment on our part in RFM, with live proof many weddings testimonies.

Are you single, ready, capable for the institution called marriage?
Were you widowed,single parents and need to find love again?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste time Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.
You may contact Admin to be added on whatsapp.
+2348091783640
Email: match4marriage.com
Like us on our Facebook Page: readyformarriage
Follow us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/readyformarriage,chat us up to be added

Do you know what,"THIS IS THE ONLY MATCHMAKING PLATFORM with 16 RFM weddings in 50 months.

What are you waiting for?
Contact the number dropped here to register on RFM service.

Happyfriday
Happy weekend
Happy marriage
Happypeople
Happyrfm

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (67) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) / The Beer Parlour / Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.