Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Singer Sia Reveals She Once Asked Diplo For ‘no Strings Sex’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Sia Reveals She Once Asked Diplo For ‘no Strings Sex’ (1012 Views)

"A Guy Once Asked Me To Shit On His Face" Influencer Dasola Dasilva / Simi Pictured With Famous Instagram Model, Diplo / Grammy-winning Producer, Diplo And Simi Have A Project In The Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Sia Reveals She Once Asked Diplo For ‘no Strings Sex’ by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2020

Australian music star, Sia has revealed that she once tried having a ‘no strings attached’ relationship with popular DJ Diplo.

Sia who has been collaborating with Diplo for over a decade, revealed this in a recent GQ profile about him. According to the Austrialian singer, she opted for no strings sex because she adopted a child and may not have time for a relationship.

She said;

“Much of our relationship is just being spent trying not to have sex so that we wouldn’t ruin our business relationship, because he’s super-duper hot.

“This year I wrote him a text, and I said, ‘Hey, listen, you’re like one of five people that I’m sexually attracted to, and now that I’ve decided to be single for the rest of my life and I just adopted a son, I don’t have time for a relationship. If you’re interested in some no-strings sex, then hit me up.'”

READ MORE HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Singer Sia Reveals She Once Asked Diplo For ‘no Strings Sex’ by djoe21(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Is it the same Sia that sang Chandelier?

(1) (Reply)

Did You Believe This Is Not A Digital Picture But Talent? / FRESH WAR! Nigerian Actor Knocks Moses Eskor Over Akwa Ibom Voluptuous Televisio / Beautiful Women Tekno Miles Has Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.