Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83026 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by abdulkayus(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened leaders.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.

U guys just like using that word Almajiri anyhow. Not every poor person is an almajiri in the North. U guys need to travel out more plssssss. Yes, there is almajiranci issue and it is not something palatable. But, the way u guys go about it, u completely veered away from the main issue.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Chicastle: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
And they keep using our oyel money from south south here to plug this poverty

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by AroOkigbo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
asatemple:
The only solution to all these, is God’s Interventions
How do you want God to intervene? Kill them?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by kellight(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
I still don't understand why the northerners are like this

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by IDEMMIRI: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
nams77:

Which one is 4? Na 1,2,3 you de count ni?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by realstars: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Upon all the money looted to that region, by some selfish politicians, i wonder how they do sleep
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Fvcked up animals... I don't really care about these people for real! They're future terrorists anyway! angry
chaiiii oga u be wicked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by gambia(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Na dem.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Grace001: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Voting tools for their elite/politicians. Some of them will become a professional beggar and find their way to the South to practice their begging skill fully. This is why they want ONE Nigeria so badly and want the statue quo to remain.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Panic in the north ko? Cuz i don't give a fvck about them undecided
and so do we
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by 9jii(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

Your scam Religion doesn't make you any better than them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by asatemple(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
AroOkigbo:

How do you want God to intervene? Kill them?
God knows how to do His own things, I can’t tell Him what to do
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Introbit: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmm, Eleyin gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Alvin007: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

People up north should start using their heads
You cannot use what you don't have!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by IDEMMIRI: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

[s]U guys just like using that word Almajiri anyhow. Not every poor person is an almajiri in the North. U guys need to travel out more plssssss. Yes, there is almajiranci issue and it is not something palatable. But, the way u guys go about it, u completely veered away from the main issue.[/s]

That is how you keep shying away from the issue.

I have stayed in the north and I know what I am saying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by abdulkayus(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Don't bring religion into this pls. UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Western Nigeria and many countries and regions that practice Islam don't have almajiri problem. Blame the way of life of the northerners not the religion pls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by GedalyaIvar: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Amotekun is their problem

[/s]
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
The worst thing is: these are the people that will decide who rule us. The problem is the religion and culture.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by IDEMMIRI: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
9jii:

[s]Your scam Religion doesn't make you any better than them[/s].

Face the issue and stop throwing tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by abdulkayus(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

That is how you keep shying away from the issue.

I have stayed in the north and I know what I am saying.

U have stayed in the North, and I have spent over 30 years in the North and still in the North.
Now, lemme ask you a question, is it every poor person in the North that is almajiri?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lewisalexander(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
I nor dey count the northerners join human being. Bunch of morons!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by specialbobby(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Naija don cast tey tey na
Na this northern people dey get money pass
Na dem poverty still dey hold pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by brainhgeek(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Criminalize almajiri system in the north, you have solved Boko Haram palava by 50%
You have to see the out of school kids in ibadan too. Their parents have just one mission, give birth to as many as possible, inaugurate them early into the begging system. Northern illiterate Muslims are a curse on this nation

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by abdulkayus(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Adek13:
The worst thing is: these are the people that will decide who rule us. The problem is the religion and culture.

Religion is never the problem but the culture. Why are other Muslims countries not practising almajiri in this format?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by airminem(f): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
The country is seeing something coming grin From the NORTH

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by worworbabe: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why did the Buhari Government not continue the almajiri schools the GEJ Government was building for the Northern Children?

I now believe in this agenda of keeping their masses uneducated for political benefits. Ganduje is building bridges for future illiterates, dullards and miscreants when these monies can go into protecting the Country's future through education and rehabilitation.

May God help us o

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by IDEMMIRI: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

Don't bring religion into this pls. UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Western Nigeria and many countries and regions that practice Islam don't have almajiri problem. Blame the way of life of the northerners not the religion pls.

Why mustn't I bring in religion?

The north have no tradition of their own, everything there boils down to religion.

Religion has completely out-shined their identities.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

Bro, you are right. But it quite difficult to separate religion and northern way of life. They believe religion dictates how they live. You need to go there to see all what they do revolves around their interpretation religion( which is wrong in most cases).

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Mike008(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
There's a modicum of order about them. They maintained a line.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by IDEMMIRI: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Alvin007:

You cannot use what you don't have!

At the bolded, that is the beauty of Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.