Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83015 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ItooWorWor(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
aminu114:
and so do we
Who cares
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by 9jii(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Face the issue and stop throwing tantrums.
If you focus on the problems in your life and community I won't see you here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by nams77: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Which one is 4? Na 1,2,3 you de count ni?
Go and check again grin
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lisalxxxx: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
bg
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by IDEMMIRI: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
9jii:

[s]If you focus on the problems in your life and community I won't see you here talking rubbish.[/s]

Stop spewing rubbish. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute then keep shut.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by abdulkayus(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Adek13:
Bro, you are right. But it quite difficult to separate religion and northern way of life. They believe religion dictates how they live. You need to go there to see all what they do revolves around their interpretation religion( which is wrong in most cases).

Guy, I have been in the North for over 30 years and still residing there. Almajiri issue is more of tradition than religion. They ain't the only Muslim people in the world, they are not even up to 5 percent of the entire Muslim population, then why should we judge Islam using the Northern Muslims.
Almajiri issue maybe shrouded in Islam but it has been abuse by the North.
Do u know the real meaning of almajiri is Student. Yes, it is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by samsard(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:
"Nigeria is not poor", Northern Nigeria ALONE is poor
Everywhere in Nigeria is poor, unless you think we actually are rich
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
daddytime:
Election materials.

Make una dey there dey speak turenci, na people wey go dey decide una future and who go rule una be that going forward.

Una better go start to procreate as well to even the numbers out.

"Make una dey there dey speak turenci, na people wey go dey decide una future and who go rule una be that going forward."

Not for long Bro, not for long.

The Northern Region is busy dismantling itself, and remember, Nigeria as a country has an expiry date which is fast approaching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by shomutuski(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.

You tried making point but your hatred for islam blinded your reasoning....

Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi and all others are all Muslim countries even Indonesia. They have one thing in common!! They are all prosperous.... It goes to show that the problem is with our leaders......

On this earth! We have poor, improvished and backward christian countries. Congo is a prime example...

Try to rid hate from your heart, I'm sure you're one of those posting trump this, trump that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Dreambeat: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Imagine the kind of people one is living in the same country with.Its a pity.Little wonder Nigeria is not making headway.They are not educated and continue to lord over the rest of the country using homeless poor children to rig elections.They threaten and continue to drag the progressive South backwards.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by OnyesomJ(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
This Pple F**k like Rabbits Without Protection gringrin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by WorldRichest: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Wetin concern me?
Let them enjoy the next lebul(like they call it) they voted for

So, it was Buhari that made their parents give births to children they cannot provide for. Does it mean if Atikuchukwu happens to be Nigeria's current President, he would have stopped the parents from giving birth to several children years back?

Can you too now see that you need to check yourself into psychiatric hospital before it is too late?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ContractKiller: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
This one is fixated on GEJ the same way that a hungry beggar is fixated on crumbs from a rich man's table.

Your Abo-ki illiteracy, irresponsible breeding and backwardness is responsible for your lack of progress not GEJ.

But I personally don't think you guys can ever rise out of your wretchedness. You're just too damn collectively stupid. Northerners were born to be dependent on other people's charity.

Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices looters, in the name of upgrade.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by selemempe: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Quotasystem
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Basiiruwap(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Fvcked up animals... I don't really care about these people for real! They're future terrorists anyway! angry

i really really hurt with your comment and i feel like to cry seen someone that claim being wise and educated, calling his fellow human being Animals? Pls mow who's the real illiterate here pls be sincere?

I taught their teach you how to behave as a human being at school right?

So why not applying it in your day to day life huh!?

This is unhumanity and it pain me more than you could ever think.

Pls don't let your egotistical to lure you.

We're Human Being. And Nothing More...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Patrioticman007(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
This one is fixated on GEJ the same way that a hungry beggar is fixated on crumbs from a rich man's table.

Your Abo-ki illiteracy, irresponsible breeding and backwardness is responsible for your lack of progress not GEJ.

But I personally don't think you guys can ever rise out of your wretchedness. You're just too damn collectively stupid. Northerners were born to be dependent on other people's charity.

What a dotard, you are. Very soon your tribesmen & religion will become extinct from the face of earth due to the high rates of crimes you commit & the death penalty will always be the door of exit from this world.
The richest man in Africa is from the North, while the greatest criminals in Africa are from the southern Nigeria. Xenophobic attacks of your tribes men in south Africa has exposed you people.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by WalkerMichael(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jesus Christ. What is this? shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Sirwallace(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.
You made a lot of sense until you add religious coloration to it.

The backwardness of the northern Nigerian is more inclined to culture than religion as you claimed.
Something is fundamentally wrong with their way of life as it has been pointed out by emir Sanusi on countless occasion. Instead of the elites to educate their people on education, birth control and contraceptives, they made an enemy out of him.

Jordan, UAE, Saudis even the military regime of Iran dont breed kids like rats like these idiots and guess what? They all practice the same religion like the Northerners. These people just chose to be stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by awoo47: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
imagine by 2050 only north go dey vote president d only way out is to have electoral votes lyk USA if nt we're done fr

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Powermind: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
With the rate at which these northerners procreate and fill up everywhere with illbreds, if Nigeria should break up, they (Almajiris) will likely collapse the north or eat their elites. The south is seriously been drained to cushion their effect

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by RexTramadol1: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Basiiruwap:

i really really hurt with your comment and i feel like to cry seen someone that claim being wise and educated, calling his fellow human being Animals? Pls mow who's the real illiterate here pls be sincere?

Points taken

But you sabi shoot gun sha.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Ekemeze: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by emerged01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nigeria needs to break. Northerners are threat to the security of this country. It is high time every other region start doing something to protect the future of their children from these ones.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by persius555(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
That looks like an IDP camp with children queueing up for food
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by klax(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Fvcked up animals... I don't really care about these people for real! They're future terrorists anyway! angry

The North are vulture.

I used to respect them before but Buhari has made me to hate them with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by maiunguwar: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
sweetonugbu:
As someone rightly said, this people will determine our future president, tell me the kind of candidates they will vote for, it is high time we introduce electoral college.
It is rather high time we break this country.This almajiri people will forever be a liability to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Skepticus: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
daddytime:
Election materials.

Make una dey there dey speak turenci, na people wey go dey decide una future and who go rule una be that going forward.

Una better go start to procreate as well to even the numbers out.

Sad truth.

Las las na online all the talk go end.

Those kids down there would determine our presidents in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Hotfreez: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Basiiruwap:

See your post here
Basiiruwap:

if lifeless religious fanatic like osibanjo can make it to be vice president.
why PANTAMI not make it to ministrial list.?

Can you now see yourself?
You're calling a Professor a lifeless fanatic.

Your grammar looks exactly like the North. Useless almajiri.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by nedekid: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.
Did you just mention GEJ?
Guy is all well with you soo?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by winkmart: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.