Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83031 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nathan2016: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

Don't bring religion into this pls. UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Western Nigeria and many countries and regions that practice Islam don't have almajiri problem. Blame the way of life of the northerners not the religion pls.
l
Bros, abeg you people should stop deceiving yourselves ooo.

The first solution to any problem is identifying the problem.
So bokoharam is birthed from what angle.
Religion is a big factor to northern numerous problems.

Just like technology, religion can be used for good or bad, depending on who wheel it.

It is also a big factor in the south here.

The north has refuse to grow and thats the truth.

Growth is necessary for any civilization to survive.

The whole Old Testament in the bible encourages polygamy but how many Christians do you see marrying more than one wiife in the south here, especially SE.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by awoo47: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
brainhgeek:
Criminalize almajiri system in the north, you have solved Boko Haram palava by 50%
You have to see the out of school kids in ibadan too. Their parents have just one mission, give birth to as many as possible, inaugurate them early into the begging system. Northern illiterate Muslims are a curse on this nation
aswr
i no dey give dem anything again
God forgive me
children are innocent
but d parents main mission is to born as many so as to increase income tru begging
abi why will someone hv 12kids nd u cant carter fr 1?
u nw take all of dem to street to start begging

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Lalas247(f): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Looking like cattle so sad
Gov needs to put a cap on this children they keep having anyhow in poverty .. it's sad
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by awoo47: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nathan2016:
l

Just like technology, religion can be used for good or bad, depending on who wheel it.

The whole Old Testament in the bible encourages polygamy but how many Christians do you see marrying more than one wiife in the south here, especially SE.

its nt really religion
it's complicated than dat
at least turkey. sef be muslim country
shey dem dey do almajiri ni?
Thier politicains don't care nd don't want dem educated. so dey can keep voting in ignorance
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Very pityful. The comment in this forum will not favour the indigenes because the commentators dont live in Boko Haram enclaves. I will shift the blame on the government for failing to provide security and quality education in those environment.
What is the essence of taking your children to school and they get kidnapped, impregnated and they dissapear into thin air to become Boko Haram wives.
If it is easy to relocate, all of them will relocate

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by samsard(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ekemeze:

Delete Northern Nigeria and you will see that this country would remain "world poverty headquarter".. 90% of the poor living standard in Nigeria portrayed to world by BBC and other channels focus mainly on the north, hence the world believes that "Nigeria is poor"
Our indices nationwide is below global standards, the north just has more of it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by bewla(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.
I totally do not agree with u
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by ContractKiller: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
I know that wisdom can never penetrate that wall of stupidity you built around yourself. But even your leaders are capable of telling the truth when it suits them.

When this joke of a country eventually breaks apart, your suffering will really begin.

[img]https://images./6DGdSl9MgaDCP876F3KBor.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

What a dotard, you are. Very soon your tribesmen & religion will become extinct from the face of earth due to the high rates of crimes you commit & the death penalty will always be the door of exit from this world.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by studentofTruth: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't know why people are acting surprised. That's the weapon northern politicians use to secure power.

Those kids are the senior citizens. You think you're better than them? They're the ones that decide who rules in your country and what becomes laws in your country. With all your education and enlightenment, those kids have more influence in the country than you.

A popular Northern politician used a similar pic to mock Jonathan — "the kids he was trying to take off the streets were used to send him packing!" So, it's obvious that Northern elites know what they're doing. While you and I see those kids as human beings that should be taken care of, Northern elites see them as political weapon!

I repeat, if you think the Northern elites don't like them on the street, think again!

The question for you Southerners is this: For how long will the street kids up North continue to determine the future of your so-called educated youths?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dobson43:
shocked

So the northerners cannot perform extra curricular activities in peace again?

Which girl is this?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Ladycewhy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Their elites know what they are doing,northerners are like sheep being led by dogs. Boko haram is just a tip of the iceberg compared to what the future looks like for the north which is why Nigeria has to disintegrate.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by SenecaTheYonger: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Future voters. Put a stone from the North as a presidential aspirant and you can very well believe that stone will become president.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by adecz: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Whether you agree or not,
Northern Nigeria is the problem
of this country.

Extreme Poverty, disease, religious
bigotry, VVF, illiteracy, ignorance,
sheepishness, herdsmen, boko haram,
banditry, kidnappings, childhood
marriage, almajiri.. etc.

This country has no future when
the remaining regions are unevenly
yoked to such a backwards loving
people. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by MKULTRA: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Las las na thunder go fire Britain,
lugard, his olosho girlfriend flora and their generations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Its time for the South to wise up. Say what you want about the core-North, you can not deny the fact that they are UNIFIED. The South must unify for Nigeria to have a chance of survival. The problem with the South is that everybody wants to be chief and nobody wants to be Indian. It is time for the South to fall behind a strong regional leader. If we are to be honest with ourselves, we have to admit that the ONLY tribe in the South that has consistently shown leadership, maturity and foresight are the Yorubas. I am saying this as a non-Yoruba Southerner. I love all tribes. But the South must shun tribal bickerings and pride and unite behind SW leadership. This is the ONLY way we can have a strong South that can stand toe-to-toe with the core North. I know some Igbo Nairalanders have sworn never to follow SW leadership. I know the Igbos are a proud people and I love them. But this is time for the Igbos to rise above childish things and play their position as strategic followers to Yoruba leadership. The Yorubas I know will treat all Southerners fairly. We Southerners have been living together with each other for millennia. We understand ourselves. Our unity is a must. The future of Nigeria depends on it.

WISE UP SOUTHERN NIGERIA. YOUR DIVISIONS ARE INVITING DESTRUCTION. WISE UP. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR TRIBAL SUPREMACY. THIS IS TIME FOR UNITY

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by abdulkayus(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nathan2016:
l

If you blame religion for the backwardness of the north, are you going to praise religion for the prosperity of many Islamic countries?.
Even though religion do play a part in someone's life, it depends on how someone use it.
Islam never encourages someone to give anyhow, marry wives anyhow and treat children anyhow, the way the North do it.
Do u know that despite their riches, Arabs hardly marry more than one wife and don't give birth to children anyhow.
It is not religion that should be blamed here but corrupted culture.
In the east, there is this unsigned culture that someone must make money either legal or illegal, will I be right if I should blame the religion they practice for that?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Basiiruwap(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hotfreez:

See your post here

Can you now see yourself?
You're calling a Professor a lifeless fanatic.

Your grammar looks exactly like the North. Useless almajiri.

have you ever not call PMB a lifeless?

Yes you are absolutely right. I'm from North and proudly Northerner.

On that comment. I made it out of anger on someone comment about ministerial list.
And that's why i replied back with that harsh words. But i regret it.

But i can't call a whole region an animal.
Pls better grow up..
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

At the part in bold... Don't make me laugh, please!!! Hell will become colder than Antarctica before that happens!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nathan2016: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
its nt really religion
it's complicated than dat
at least turkey. sef be muslim country
shey dem dey do almajiri ni?
Thier politicains don't care nd don't want dem educated. so dey can keep voting in ignorance

I understand your point of using these countries, but religion plays a big role in development and civilization of any society.

Religion is one of the factors that puts North in the situation they are in.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Neddstark: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
High time we set up laws jailing people failing to use birth protection and giving birth to children they cannot afford to take care of
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
If only they can read all you pointed out here, but their elites have made sure that it will never be possible... Keeping them in perpetual poverty and illiteracy...

IDEMMIRI:

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by saaron(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
While the rest of Nigeria see these kids as humans who deserve a better future, northern leaders see them as tools for political and religious purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Fvcked up animals... I don't really care about these people for real! They're future terrorists anyway! angry

Some how, you should care... They will eventually spill over into your beloved South, bringing along with them disease, terrorism, poverty, and all manner of nuisance.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by desgiezd(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
As a matter of necessity, all states in the north should declare free education for elementary and secondary school children. They must also force them to go to school

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by fof1: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
nato20ng:
Is this an IDP camp ?

it is d Way to d Sultan's Palace...
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
daddytime:
Election materials.

Make una dey there dey speak turenci, na people wey go dey decide una future and who go rule una be that going forward.

Una better go start to procreate as well to even the numbers out.

Don't mind them. They don't even know that one of those kids is their future presidents. Southerners love to speak big grammar but common sense we no get.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by 4four(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Next set of boko
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by DexterousOne(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.

You are a fool

Blaming GEJ for this?

He tried at least to open almajiri schools
Hundreds of them

The current idiot in Aso Rock
What efforts has he made to alleviate the pain of his people AFTER 5 years running now?

Idiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Afolabimills(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

you said it all the north is just the major problem of this country
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by brainhgeek(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
aswr
i no dey give dem anything again
God forgive me
children are innocent
but d parents main mission is to born as many so as to increase income tru begging
abi why will someone hv 12kids nd u cant carter fr 1?
u nw take all of dem to street to start begging

I don't give them too. The best thing anyone can do to help the situation is to criminalize the act and make it an offence to see kids begging on the street. They will start having sense small small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.