Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online (83025 Views)

WAEC: Computer-based Test Will Lead To Mass Failure In Northern Nigeria / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by jcross19: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.
abeg if the Islamic where the northern knew how to read and write over 5000 years you put it then how old is the Islamic itself? Do you think northern makrata is a school , funny they only go there to learn how to crame Koran in their stuffy head.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.

add polygamy and early marriage join, that is the major cause of population there.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na their way be that. That is how they cause commotion with their barbaric and backward religion.

A religion that promotes backwardness, timidity, poverty, child marriage, illiteracy and shear wickedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The north represents everything that is wrong with this country, the average northerner is so gullible to the extent that he refuses to see that he or she is being manipulated by their semi-enlightened elites.

I have never seen Buhari's, Kwankwaso's, Atiku's et al children as almajiris...Is almajirism only meant for the poor and the downtrodden?

People up north should start using their heads.

STOP insulting Islam. I am an atheist and even I think you are too harsh. Southerners need to unite and focus on the South instead of constantly insulting Northerners. How can you call them backwards when they control your country? How can you call them backwards when they are in charge of the entire military infrastructure? How can you call them backwards when Southerners have to go to the North to BEG for allocation? Northerners are not the problem of Southerners. Islam is not the problem. The problem is the disunity in the South. When Igbo and Yoruba cannot even agree on how to unite the South. When Wike is busy fighting non-Ikwerre tribes in Rivers state. The South must unite. Only till day can you have the effrontery to disparage the North.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Shimran(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Why mustn't I bring in religion?

The north have no tradition of their own, everything there boils down to religion.

Religion has completely out-shined their identities.
Simply say: illiterate in the north outnumbered. Nothing religious has to do with the north. KSA, UAE, do practice same religion with the north!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by awoo47: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Nathan2016:

I understand your point of using these countries, but religion plays a big role in development and civilization of any society.

Religion is one of the factors that puts North in the situation they are in.
i disagree
hope u knw north were big producers of things like groundnut nd other things
Na ojukokoro oil cos all dis
To be honest i wished igbo got biafra
at least if we hv a nation lyk qatar in Africa it will give us some class
nd oda regions will look fr wot to do
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Afolabimills(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The need for standardization of Almajiri systems cannot be over emphasized. GEJ the clueless gave out over 200,000,000,000.00 to his apprentices in looting, in the name of upgrade, for these schools, its a shame, they have looted it.
Its a fact high had human population is an advantage, if properly harnessed, a case study Peoples Republic of China has the strongest economy in the world, due to its share population. That GMB or PMB needs to wake up & turn these blessings from God, in to strength like the peoples republic of China.

These Islamic schools where reading & writing 5000 years before Southern Nigerians knew, what we call English Alphabets, with the coming of colonial masters & their pet projects called Christianity.

These Islamic schools need to upgrade like their counter parts in Dubai aka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and other Islamic countries.

God bless Nigeria.
rubbish as usual

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by luluosas(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Tell me how Boko Haram will be eliminated with this reckless abandonment in child bearing among the educational backward North, especially the irresponsible poor Muslim men marrying wives like buying pure water?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Afolabimills(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shimran:

Simply say: illiterate in the north outnumbered. Nothing religious has to do with the north. KSA, UAE, do practice same religion with the north!
dont mind that hypocrite
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Kenturkey048(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

God bless Nigeria.
And if the clowns don't relate GEJ to their Situatition .They can't come out with viable solution. ..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lewisalexander:
I nor dey count the northerners join human being. Bunch of morons!

This kind of speech is why I thinking of quitting Nairaland. If Northerners are not human beings then what are they? Stop this kind of language please.
The South should focus on solving the problems in the South rather than constantly insulting the North. The South is not even united but yet you think we are superior to Northerners. Grow up.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by sholamat: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dobson43:
shocked

So the northerners cannot perform extra curricular activities in peace again?

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
This will never be a concern to the murderous Miyetti Allah, Muric and the chief protector of cattle's right, Mallam Buhari. They will rather be masturbating on Amotekun that even their god,Uthman Dan fodio cannot stop from his stinking grave.

E ti ya were gbogbo omo Fulani !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by perryy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmmm. Large army of Boko haram loading.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by olawonder(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Igbo ppl and their insults sad this world is not for u alone, if anyone wants to “procreate” let them joor! Everyone talking like God... this is the type of incitement that cause hatred and hostility among us. If you hv news, post it without being judgmental; if conflicts flare up in your region too, same situation will occur so stop harassing this innocent children, or even their parents... everything is not entirely their fault!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by stifej: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Shimran:

My brother, the religion aspect cannot be overlooked. The Muslims use population as one of the tools of propagating Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Basiiruwap:

i really really hurt with your comment and i feel like to cry seen someone that claim being wise and educated, calling his fellow human being Animals? Pls mow who's the real illiterate here pls be sincere?

I taught their teach you how to behave as a human being at school right?

So why not applying it in your day to day life huh!?

This is unhumanity and it pain me more than you could ever think.

Pls don't let your egotistical to lure you.

We're Human Being. And Nothing More...

My guy don't mind that fool. I am a full-blooded Southerner and I (and more than 99% of Southerners) disagree with him. He is a fool and a bastard. No person born of a woman is an animal. People like this always want to use the harshest words to get attention for their own miserable existence. Please ignore him and think about most Southerners who love Northerners even when we disagree.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Shimran(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Afolabimills:
dont mind that hypocrite
So the hypothetical religion will outlive and got embarrassed globally

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Moneyboyz: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
9jii:

If you focus on the problems in your life and community I won't see you here talking rubbish.

What are you trying to do, defend your people?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Hedonisco: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
If only some higher force can administer a Nazi-style, clean sweep 'final solution' on these worthless creatures who are condemned to become terrorists and bandits.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by phorget(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
asatemple:
The only solution to all these, is God’s Interventions

How? You mean God produces all those children?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by 9jii(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Moneyboyz:

What are you trying to do, defend your people?
Are you craving for my attention?
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Shimran(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
stifej:
My brother, the religion aspect cannot be overlooked. The Muslims use population as one of the tools of propagating Islam.
That is I said illiteracy in the north has outnumbered. What is the Essence of over population without proper training, nurturing, uprising. Nowhere to back proof of frequent child bearing in Islam. Again KSA and UAE, Aren't they Muslim countries? Guess their child bearing is in control
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by phorget(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
olawonder:
Igbo ppl and their insults sad this world is not for u alone, if anyone wants to “procreate” let them joor! Everyone talking like God... this is the type of incitement that cause hatred and hostility among us. If you hv news, post it without being judgmental; if conflicts flare up in your region too, same situation will occur so stop harassing this innocent children, or even their parents... everything is not entirely their fault!

So people should keep 'procreating'without control? Let us call a spade a spade please. This northerners should know that the world is no more population driven any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by Caustic001: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
abdulkayus:

Don't bring religion into this pls. UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Western Nigeria and many countries and regions that practice Islam don't have almajiri problem. Blame the way of life of the northerners not the religion pls.
you are 100% right. I lived in Dakar, Senegal(apprx. 99 percent muuslim country) and can boldly tell you the standard of living is is way better than any state in Nigeria, and its 100 times more developed than all Nothern Nigerian state put together.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by AreaFada2: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

God bless Nigeria.
Oh boy you can lie o. Of course tribalism and politics won't let you be honest. But at least you admit that it took a "clueless" GEJ from South South to realise the active bomb and time bomb that millions of illiterate children in the North constitute. He built hundreds of schools for Almajiri.

Yet your genius presidents ruling from the North for 45 years have not even realised it. Maybe the likes of the evil genius is right up your street. cheesy grin cheesy

Do not deceive us. The Northern elite need this large pool of illiterate population to manipulate with religion. Then use them for election rigging, child votes, mayhem and other nefarious activities to consolidate their hold on power.

Ah ah, dude, 5,000 years ago only Egyptians and perhaps the Sumerians, Babylonians and a few other civilizations knew how to write. Islam is about 1,500 years old. It took many centuries to reach the Hausa Kingdoms. How then did Northerners begin reading and writing 5,000 years ago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by don4real18(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
2023 preparation. By the way, a large number of them troops in to Lagos every week.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by phorget(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
YungMillionaire:

This kind of speech is why I thinking of quitting Nairaland. If Northerners are not human beings then what are they? Stop this kind of language please.
The South should focus on solving the problems in the South rather than constantly insulting the North. The South is not even united but yet you think we are superior to Northerners. Grow up.

The South would never succeed even when they try so hard in solving the problem within the south. Have you ever wondered why there are an influx of those abokis in Lagos State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by kingsvictor2: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
asatemple:
The only solution to all these, is God’s Interventions
mtcheeeew, like he's been intervening since 1960. wait for him at ur own peril, he ain't gonna do no shit. He didn't intervene for USA, Germany, UK and like. they didn't wait for a mythical god to intervene.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by NaijadrivaCars: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Normal level for North na.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by YungMillionaire: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
phorget:

The South would never succeed even when they try so hard in solving the problem within the south. Have you ever wondered why there are an influx of those abokis in Lagos State?

So it is the Northerners that is stopping the 2 biggest tribes in the South (Yoruba and Igbo) to SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE even on ONE ISSUE? It is the Northerners that are responsible for Wike fighting non-Ikwerre tribes in Rivers state? I can go on and on. The South must unite. Leave the North alone. Let them handle their own issues.
Re: Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online by LamidicownuBSS: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
who told u they are out of school children. the makaranta alo (quaranic school )is call Wat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.