Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position (44128 Views)

YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / How Obidients Successfully Destroyed Tinubu's 24 Years Propaganda Machinery / Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by oyatz(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for their revelation but after this revelation, what will happen?

FLOW101:
No.

They'll reveal to the whole world that Tinubu is a sellout.

Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by olayinkadavid70(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Allee90:
We Northerners are together with Tinubu and he is our next President. He will never comment of illegality. Its either Tinubu or we retain our power
you are a man dog like buhari.
Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by olayinkadavid70(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Allee90:
We Northerners are together with Tinubu and he is our next President. He will never comment of illegality. Its either Tinubu or we retain our power
you are a mad dog like buhari.
Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by GreyLaw(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
itsme01:
grin

They don't call him Jagaban of Africa for nothing, The El pablo the Don coloniloin of Nigeria Politics

He isnt even talking and the whole Nation is shaking and waiting for his position... is he the President? or an Oba? or the Chief Justice, why them con fear am like this

If you go on Sahara Reporter Social media FB page, you would laugh really hard on the Enigma Tinubu had become with his silence, even Obasanjo doesnt have such prestige

I respect your opinion. In my own estimation OBJ and Tinubu are really not mates in any aspect in life. Age, achievement both in military and civilian public attainment, international acclaim, etc.

Maybe when and if Tinubu becomes president they can be weighed on the same scale, but OBJ has led this nation twice!
Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by danilmo: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
mcquin:

If Tinubu did all that you claim, it shouldn't be difficult for him to come out in open support of the program.
Was Awolowo not a national leader, did he not take positions that first safeguard the interest of his people? Was Tafawa Balewa not a national leader, did he no stand up for his people when it mattered? Is Tinubu more of a national leader than Buhari, has Buhari not been protecting the interest of his region since God knows when?

Stop with the lame excuses. Admit Tinubu's selfishness.

I read ur comment with d other guy. I most say
guy ure not politically intelligent.
Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by mcquin(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2020
danilmo:

I read ur comment with d other guy. I most say
guy ure not politically intelligent.

Your opinion, and you are entitled to it Mr. Intelligent.
Re: Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position by RPirez: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
livebyday:

Bro

You miss the whole point then

It's you who reports to ban, I just flag so your comments are deleted which always happens

If I wanted you banned it's done simple

I am not as mean as people here think , I just usually get the offending comments deleted

Those I have gotten banned know themselves, to be honest you haven't really annoyed me to that point

Unlike the grill guy who has felt my wrath on multiple occasions

Just saying

The same Chief Troller with >200 Accounts. NkitaAla, NgadaAwo etc.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.