Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Where Is Area Code 214 In US? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Is Area Code 214 In US? (624 Views)

Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / Huge Python Killed In A Bakery In Mushin Area In Lagos. Photos / Lagos Residents Kill Huge Python After Storming Their Area. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Area Code 214 In US? by marry21: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
214 area code found to the state of Texas [TX] and some of the Other locations covered are Arlington, Dallas, Garland and more:
Re: Where Is Area Code 214 In US? by joleneparker: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
There is a list of the area codes that begin with 2 so I checked this code on a site that I use for many years and it showed me that this area code belongs to Texas. When I was called by unknown numbers or numbers with codes of others state I just didn't pick up the phone because when I did the person who called me was the worker of call centers and he offered me unnecessary advertising and I got tired of it. You can also check out Phone Area Codes information including area code, who the owner is, its name, and location.

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos To Remind You How Powerful Nature Can Be / INCREDIBLE: Man Turns Gas From Soak Away And Pit Toilet To Cooking Gas / My Favourite Serpents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.