Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (24056 Views)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by excessmon(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Best answer in 2020
Preshy561:
Broke useless men, who should be thinking for themselves and the despicable shìthole they live in, are online, crying and carrying another man's load on their dead irritating brain.

I shudder!

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by olabrinks(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Looool grin I nearly died of laughter reading this
Preshy561:
Broke useless men, who should be thinking for themselves and the despicable shìthole they live in, are online, crying and carrying another man's load on their dead irritating brain.

I shudder!
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by excessmon(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Is this how unreasonable we are in this part of the world?

Prince harry walking out of the palace can’t make him poorer than any of you on this forum.....

It is good to be a real man than being a puppet under an authority that had been established...?

How many of you can leave affluence for starting again? Poor man mindset on money..... everyone arguing isn’t doing that cos of the man it’s cos of money and affluence.........

Same thing he did is why dangote never picked the name dantata despite him being the wealthiest man in west Africa as at the time he was starting off....

The result of the decision..... Africa richest man..... it’s called risky decision taking

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
k
Also, I should add. Out of all the men who made automobiles, how many of them were black? white people are superior to us then, right? We should go back to being slaves and not having equal rights as them because they invented modern tech and built the world. Your profile has "Linda Ikeji, from I don't need a man to throwing a bouquet at 40..." A woman who is better than all your family combined is who you're wasting time trolling. Someone who is loved would never spend time hating women. A single woman can destroy your life like this I wonder how you survive seeing us everyday, on the road and in your home. Breathing the same air as you. I'm really sorry for you, at the same time irritated. You deserve everything that happened to you. Keep being broken. Crow.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Also, I should add. Out of all the men who made automobiles, how many of them were black? white people are superior to us then, right? We should go back to being slaves and not having equal rights as them because they invented modern tech and built the world. Your profile has "Linda Ikeji, from I don't need a man to throwing a bouquet at 40..." A woman who is better than all your family combined is who you're wasting time trolling. Someone who is loved would never spend time hating women. A single woman can destroy your life like this I wonder how you survive seeing us everyday, on the road and in your home. Breathing the same air as you. I'm really sorry for you, at the same time irritated. You deserve everything that happened to you. Keep being broken. Crow.
ok

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by drmikeadams(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i don't see any automobile made by a woman though, grin i don't see any sanitary pad made by women, i dont see any any mobile phone made by a woman, oh yeah i also don't see any wigs made by women... how exactly are you taking over the world grin.. this nairaland is it a woman that owns it?... what a clown, tell me one thing you have invented now....the fact that you cant even produce the fake lashes and wigs you use to cover your ugliness should tell you, your gender has made 00000 progress cheesy grin...

Lol talking about using us... abi we are just using u for satisfaction...
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha. Even g string dem no produce

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
drmikeadams:
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha. Even g string dem no produce
lol we should be scared they arr taking over the world oo... run for your lives.. they are taking iver the world watching telemundo and India series all day cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Funmmyastic: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Go and take a gun and shoot him.Rubbish!
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Go and take a gun and shoot him.Rubbish!
he's dead already grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by drmikeadams(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol we should be scared they arr taking over the world oo... run for your lives.. they are taking iver the world watching telemundo and India series all day cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin

Marriage na their poverty alleviation program grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by drmikeadams(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
KevinDein:

Yep

The end game is; Megan will tell Harry "you are not the man I used to know, something about you has changed". Translation: You are no longer a prince and I have no use for you. I want a divorce.

How he can't see all this is genuinely a mystery.
grin grin grin. If love dey worry men ,them no dey tink wit dere brain again,,na dere prick dem dey reason with,,,megan go soon leave am run,,,na their way

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. If love dey worry men ,them no dey tink wit dere brain again,,na dere prick dem dey reason with,,,megan go soon leave am run,,,na their way
grin parasites
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Not if we can help it.

We should start a movement making the reading of "the Predatory Female" by Lawrence Shannon compulsory in JSS1 literature in English and again in SS1 and finally, Rollo Tomassi's "the Rational Male"; as part of the WAEC and UTME curricula.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Not if we can help it.

We should start a movement making the reading of "the Predatory Female" by Lawrence Shannon compulsory in JSS1 literature in English and again in SS1 and finally, Rollo Tomassi's "the Rational Male"; as part of the WAEC and UTME curricula.
never read these books but what are they supposed to them?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
never read these books but what are they supposed to them?

It educates men on the true nature of women and relationships. Rollo Tomassi is the father of the red pill movement. I think you can download his books free online.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by 2buffagain(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
After getting more info on the subject and applying some sensible compassion, I am happy to say that I stand corrected.

The UK tabloids were crazy harsh on Megan. They are racists.
Yes, Wanting to be a princess is a dream for most women, but the English royal palace is for white women.
She did not want to raise a child in that race-hating toxic environment.

Harry showed his loyalty to his nuclear family as a good man should.
You leave your father/mother and act in the best interest of your wife and children.
He has done his part and acted with strength and wisdom given the current situation (given that he has already non-optimally married a black woman in spite of his racist family circle).

Leaving royalty to be with and suffer with her is a Jesus move. Megan is lucky to have a good man willing to sacrifice that much for her. That much is certain.
It is now up to Megan to not selfishly Bleep this up and further give American women a bad name when it comes to marriage.
As a divorcee, she has been given a second chance to not be a selfish feminist screw up.
She should grab hold of and love on that man till the day she dies...not to be doing all that indisciplined american feminist nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It educates men on the true nature of women and relationships. Rollo Tomassi is the father of the red pill movement. I think you can download his books free online.
do you have a link?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
do you have a link?

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-predatory-female-a-field-guide-to-dating-and-the-marriage-divorce-industry-e188216715.html

You can also find Rollo Tomassi's books on the same website using their search function.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Kennedyiheme: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-predatory-female-a-field-guide-to-dating-and-the-marriage-divorce-industry-e188216715.html

You can also find Rollo Tomassi's books on the same website using their search function.
big thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
big thanks

Uwc
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Greatomotoy: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Donald J. Trump
I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United
Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the
Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have
left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their
security protection. They must pay!

Donald trump teaching Harry the Consequence/price u pay for being a simp
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by machiavelli95: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Martinez39:

1) Australia politician calling men pigs and morons on public TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UicmJWUgPdE

2) The same feminist politician going on a feminist rampage and no one could challenge her because they dare not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRbYI64tJo8

3) Here is a breakdown of the video of Australian feminists supporting violence against men (the original seminar is over an hour long)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpiR0Hn8FI

— the original talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF-RjItEXYk

Cc. Ubunja, Kennedyiheme
Saved
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by oredegbe01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
if Na say e happen for naija ppl go talk say Na juju she used
for u.k nko....Illuminati abi?
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Martinez39:
Well, we can't save everyone. It one thing to love the blue pill because that's how one was brought up and it's another thing to love the blue pill despite being given the red pill. There are simps that will become red pill when they encounter the red pill while some simps can't be saved. I used to think the red-pill messages that guys like me and ubunja were spreading were useless until people started testifying and I rescued a nairalander who contacted me on whatsapp. I am sure there are also others who Ubunja's miseducation helps but they don't talk about it.
Most of them never come back to testify bro. One of the reason why I quit dishing out drills since the days of Haddon and deactivated the account...Some would even read and never put to practice. I got stacks of them in my ex neighborhood way back 2015. Some are meant to be simps for life and it ain't worth all the stress from y'all tryna norture them. Dem no dey force monkey make him take banana. If it's in the foreign countries people like iLegend, Ubunja and co would be of great influence and celebrated with notable titles but here, teach a bro how to count 123 and once he grabs, you'll never see him again talk more of any other thing.

These all happening cos they getting all the pills for free. Y'all should start making them pay like iLegend and watch simphood collapse in a sec. A Win win win in the end!

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by wizdomnzube(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Olejoye:
Y'all should stop engaging him mbok, he's seeking for attention.

What a waste of conception, gestation and labour. Evidence of the kind of womb that carried this single cell and the mother that raised him is everywhere.
We need to do better by our kids.
And by "better", you mean raise more simps right?

Yeah, I thought as much.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Toks2008(m): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
How can a prince leave his castle and his duty for a divorced woman who didnt even take his name?.. how can he disrespect the British sacred throne like this... sadly if there are lots of emasculated men like this, these desperate women will ruin this world.... so again we should discuss about a solution to eradicate this bacteria

There are always deeply hidden reasons why people do what they do and when you ask them, they will hardly reveal it to you.

This is why I don't pry into people's decisions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by hkidola00(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
ubunja:
real men don't marry divorced women older than themselves. That's what desperate losers do. Just keep watching and you'll see Harry make more and more compromises to please that grandma she married.
but what about cesc fabregas,pique and France president,could dey be desperate losers.. I'm a huge fan of d redpill
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
hkidola00:
but what about cesc fabregas,pique and France president,could dey be desperate losers.. I'm a huge fan of d redpill
they are losers in women not life. That's what Betas are. They're a success in life but a failure with women.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Scarfin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
ubunja:
she was mixed also. Father and mother different races.

Mixed people are a problem because they've issues from growing up when they felt they never really belonged since they were not white enough to be accepted by whites and not black enough to be accepted by blacks.

And now, Even her father is suing Megan and siding with a newspaper instead of her. That's should tell anyone willing to listen that Megan is trouble. I remember in the days leading up to the Royal wedding when Megan was having a war of words with her father. Honestly I had a bad feeling about her. And it's being proven. And make no mistake, she'll divorce that boy and humiliate him.

I'm a masculinist, love the emancipation of men, but you guys got the facts a little wrong here.

Meghan's father was paid by white supremacists newspaper to lie against her own daughter. A lie which was eventually proven.

The issue Harry and Meghan's marriage suffered at the palace is the Meghan is black. She's African American mixed race just like Barrack Hussein Obama.

Now listen carefully.
The Buckingham palace will rather kill Meghan and Harry than see a black or a non-white live in that palace. Harry is a hero. He found a woman that gave her peace of mind. He saw all the dirty racist games.

Boys and girls here(obviously that's what I see here), go and study b4 your adult age and realize that what runs British royalty is pure unadulterated RACISM.

Harry and Meghan are suffering for what they didn't do. Even Donalt Trump who's another white supremacist( a KKK night) has warned Meghan of zero protection.

Look at the historical facts of Meghan and Harry.

They're just victims of racism.

I know some youngsters here are whites but can't reveal their true identity because it will ruin their popularity.

Blacks are always color blind until racism hit them hard below the belt.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Scarfin:

I'm a masculinist, love the emancipation of men, but you guys got the facts a little wrong here.

Meghan's father was paid by white supremacists newspaper to lie against her own daughter. A lie which was eventually proven.

The issue Harry and Meghan's marriage suffered at the palace is the Meghan is black. She's African American mixed race just like Barrack Hussein Obama.

Now listen carefully.
The Buckingham palace will rather kill Meghan and Harry than see a black or a non-white live in that palace. Harry is a hero. He found a woman that gave her peace of mind. He saw all the dirty racist games.

Boys and girls here(obviously that's what I see here), go and study b4 your adult age and realize that what runs British royalty is pure unadulterated RACISM.

Harry and Meghan are suffering for what they didn't do. Even Donalt Trump who's another white supremacist( a KKK night) has warned Meghan of zero protection.

Look at the historical facts of Meghan and Harry.

They're just victims of racism.

I know some youngsters here are whites but can't reveal their true identity because it will ruin their popularity.

Blacks are always color blind until racism hit them hard below the belt.
you are just repeating what I just said but in other words. Harry should have married a nice white girl and lived his life in peace. Black go to black. White go to white. Especially if you're a prince, Be careful about race issues. Trying to make a statement through your marriage is rather stupid. Screw that simp harry.death to simps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by Scarfin(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2020
ubunja:
you are just repeating what I just said but in other words. Harry should have married a nice white girl and lived his life in peace. Black go to black. White go to white. Especially if you're a prince, Be careful about race issues. Trying to make a statement through your marriage is rather stupid. Screw that simp harry.death to simps

Naa
I did NOT paraphrase what you said.
We're saying totally different stuffs.
Harry married a woman that loves him I clearly see ...
Unless there's evidence she's not in love with him, then he's no simp.

See, Man, your anger is white prince going for black lady.
You're a white racist but dudes here can't spot. Lol! I just did though.

Meghan & Harry totally rocks.

For nonracist folks here who believe in human beings regardless of color, go and research on Diana princess of Wales. She was murdered because she befriended an African Arab while being married to a prince of England.

Also read the history of the Kings of England especially, Queen Elizabeth, King Edward longshanks, King Henry VIII(Henry d eight).

That throne thrives on blood.

The throne of England is an abomination before Jesus and YHVW sabaoth.
They have corrupted humanity and the mystical covenant between God and man.

They will be judged with Lucifer on the last day for their final destination into Hades.
Re: How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? by ubunja(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Scarfin:

Naa
I did NOT paraphrase what you said.
We're saying totally different stuffs.
Harry married a woman that loves him I clearly see ...
Unless there's evidence she's not in love with him, then he's no simp.

See, Man, your anger is white prince going for black lady.
You're a white racist but dudes here can't spot. Lol! I just did though.

Meghan & Harry totally rocks.

For nonracist folks here who believe in human beings regardless of color, go and research on Diana princess of Wales. She was murdered because she befriended an African Arab while being married to a prince of England.

Also read the history of the Kings of England especially, Queen Elizabeth, King Edward longshanks, King Henry VIII(Henry d eight).

That throne thrives on blood.

The throne of England is an abomination before Jesus and YHVW sabaoth.
They have corrupted humanity and the mystical covenant between God and man.

They will be judged with Lucifer on the last day for their final destination into Hades.
it can't be love if a Prince marries an older divorcee of another race. What kind of bullshit sewage trashy love is that. I actually like that the media ruined the gold Digger's scheme by going after her relentlessly. That will teach her a lesson. Kudos to the media.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / What Can I Drink To Last Long In Bed ( Is Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.