Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Verifying Skrill Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Verifying Skrill Account (2182 Views)

How Do I Fund My Skrill Account? / How To Create Skrill Account / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verifying Skrill Account by sammyesx: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good day, pls is there anyone that operate a skrill account??
Is it possible to make a withdrawal from your skrill account without
Verifying the account?
If its not possible how long does it take to verify the account
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Chidonsky: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
sammyesx:
Good day, pls is there anyone that operate a skrill account??
Is it possible to make a withdrawal from your skrill account without
Verifying the account?
If its not possible how long does it take to verify the account
yes i think aroud $150 and after that you will be limited.But once you verify you will make withdrawals of large sum.

2 Likes

Re: Verifying Skrill Account by sammyesx: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chidonsky:
yes i think aroud $150 and after that you will be limited.But once you verify you will make withdrawals of large sum.

OK, i will be able withdraw $150 or less right??
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Chidonsky: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
sammyesx:

OK, i will be able withdraw $150 or less right??
yes
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by sammyesx: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote aiuthor=Chidonsky post=85879068]yes[/quote]

OK,,, thanks man
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Chidonsky: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
What do you want me to help you with because i saw that you mailed me.
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by sammyesx: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chidonsky:

1 Like

Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Nobody: 12:48am On May 19, 2020
Chidonsky:

Stuck at the address verification stage. Went to my bank to try to print my statement of account but they said they couldnt do it at this period.

Left with internet banking but the downloaded copy has no address and was rejected. What do I do as utility bills ain't in my name
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Nobody: 5:01am On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Stuck at the address verification stage. Went to my bank to try to print my statement of account but they said they couldnt do it at this period.

Left with internet banking but the downloaded copy has no address and was rejected. What do I do as utility bills ain't in my name
I have been using skrill for a very long time and I know all their mode of operations.
Please note that when your skrill is not verified, once money enter the money can't come out until the account is verified.
Note that you need the following to verify your skrill account:
I'd card any of international passport, drivers license or national I'd card
Utility bill any of NEPA bill with your name and address clearly written on it or bank statement
Selfie on skrill website with your phone.
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Chidonsky: 9:07am On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

May be you can find how to edit the name on it to yours.
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Nobody: 9:19am On May 19, 2020
Chidonsky:
May be you can find how to edit the name on it to yours.

How? It's PHCN bill in my dad's name. Registered on skrill with same surname. How do I change the First name?
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Chidonsky: 10:23am On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

How? It's PHCN bill in my dad's name. Registered on skrill with same surname. How do I change the First name?
you can leave your father's name and yours since your fathers name is your surname.Just edit other of his name to yours.

1 Like

Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Nobody: 10:24am On May 19, 2020
Chidonsky:
you can leave your father's name and yours since your fathers name is your surname.Just edit other of his name to yours.

How do I edit it? What app to use?
Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Chidonsky: 10:30am On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:

How do I edit it? What app to use?
you better take it to computer business center because i doubt if you can edit it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Verifying Skrill Account by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2020
Chidonsky:
you better take it to computer business center because i doubt if you can edit it yourself.

Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Source Buyers Of Agro / Immigration To Greneda And Canada / Investment Cost Of Stone Quarry Crushing Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.