Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense (451 Views)

Jeffery Epstein's Flight Logs Released! (New Updates) / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Trump hires Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz, both lawyers who let Epstein off the hook in his first Criminal case.

Ken Starr was demoted from president of Baylor by covering sexual assault cases of football players.
Dershowitz currently in a sexual assault case against a female minor.

Just revealed, Virgin Islands have proof Epstein was trafficking girls as old as 11 years in his island for many years. Guess who was a frequent on that island?
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
The reactions are brutal. There's not one good thing said about these guys...

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
maamiigbagbo:
Trump hires Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz, both lawyers who let Epstein off the hook in his first Criminal case.

Ken Starr was demoted from president of Baylor by covering sexual assault cases of football players.
Dershowitz currently in a sexual assault case against a female minor.

Just revealed, Virgin Islands have proof Epstein was trafficking girls as old as 11 years in his island for many years. Guess who was a frequent on that island?

....Trump always hire the best...Jay Sekulow wrote an email to John Dowd providing legal representation for Lev Parnas (the man Trump never met) and Igor Furman (Jay should recuse himself)....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by eskimoeze: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't know them. I'm here minding my own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Crazy reactions

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Front page please...

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
More reactions.

Ken Starr may be called as a witness due to his very recent comments about presidential powers

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by talk2hb1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Partey After Partey!!!
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Abfinest007(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
let see what happens
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by jesmond3945: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
maamiigbagbo:
Front page please...
this is is not america
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by basilico: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Whatever Trump does the Democrats will always oppose his actions no matter how beneficial .
It's called TDS.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Cletus77(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
basilico:
Whatever Trump does the Democrats will always oppose his actions no matter how beneficial .
It's called TDS.

How the Democrats live in your heads still remains a mystery to me.

How beneficial is the fact that Trump lied in the face of evidence and is now hiring corrupt lawyers to defend himself?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Hyperchi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
TheShopKeeper:

....Trump always hire the best...Jay Sekulow wrote an email to John Dowd providing legal representation for Lev Parnas (the man Trump never met) and Igor Furman (Jay should recuse himself)....

He came late. The Senate my not uave time for third party witness, what matters most are those that Where involved.
If he was asked if trump spoke to him regarding the topic, what did u think the answer will be.

And also democrat are shouting their base off, if they lose this impeachment they will have more work to do, coz most of their fans are now seeing it as a witch hunt.
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by basilico: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Cletus77:

How the Democrats live in your heads still remains a mystery to me.

How beneficial is the fact that Trump lied in the face of evidence and is now hiring corrupt lawyers to defend himself?

Lied like
"You can keep your doctor"
"I did not have sexual relationships with that woman"

Like the deplorables did not know they were not electing a saint.

Too bad. Trump with the help of we conservatives labelled deplorables will help Trump win 2020.
And there is "nothing you can do" according to Khamenei before Trump vaporised his real number two terrorist.
Living in a make believe world is dangerous and you better get some education as soon as possible. I would have used asap instead by the way BTW.Low life low IQ brainwashed idiot.
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
jesmond3945:
this is is not america

Ofcourse! It is Burundi. grin
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hyperchi:

He came late. The Senate my not uave time for third party witness, what matters most are those that Where involved.
If he was asked if trump spoke to him regarding the topic, what did u think the answer will be.

And also democrat are shouting their base off, if they lose this impeachment they will have more work to do, coz most of their fans are now seeing it as a witch hunt.

If the Senate let's him off, which I never believed in, trump will be impeached a second time. I bet the world on that. Because we have never heard the last of the cover up. Hollywood stuff
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
Akathriel:

Ofcourse! It is Burundi. grin

leave these most patriotic Nigerians, like they even care about their country, hypocrites
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
basilico:

Lied like
"You can keep your doctor"
"I did not have sexual relationships with that woman"

Like the deplorables did not know they were not electing a saint.

Too bad. Trump with the help of we conservatives labelled deplorables will help Trump win 2020.
And there is "nothing you can do" according to Khamenei before Trump vaporised his real number two terrorist.
Living in a make believe world is dangerous and you better get some education as soon as possible. I would have used asap instead by the way BTW.Low life low IQ brainwashed idiot.

This is from one of the guy defending trump in the impeachment. all y'all are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by feedthenation(m): 1:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Lev Parnas, the guy who nobody knows but keeping taking photos with everyone, even with Pam Bondi, one of President Trump impeachment legal team.

Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by dayleke: 3:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Nnkan mbe o...
Re: Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense by CTPlayer: 4:18am On Jan 18, 2020
maamiigbagbo:

This is from one of the guy defending trump in the impeachment. all y'all are hypocrites

No 18, 19, or 22 year old should go to jail for having sex with a 16 year old. Most state laws in the USA reflect that.

(1) (Reply)

Nearly 3 Billion Animals Killed Or Displaced In Australia’s Wildfires (Photos) / US Soldiers In Ukraine Pulling Out Amid Warnings Of Imminent Russian Invasion / Russia Threatens Military Consequences Should Sweden, Finland Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.