Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo (83726 Views)

IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Catholic church priest, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, performed spiritual cleansing of the Imo State governor’s office, as Senator Hope Uzodinma assumed office on Wednesday, The PUNCH has learnt.

Security men and civil servants at the State Government House in Owerri, the state capital, told our correspondent on Friday that the priest, who had predicted the victory of the new governor in his prophecies on new year’s eve, was at the Government House for over three hours on Wednesday when the governor was sworn-in.

It was gathered that Mbaka, who came in company with another priest, his aides, and church members, also prayed for the staff at the Government House including the security operatives attached there.

One of our sources in the government house said, “Fr. Mbaka was here (Government House) on Wednesday. He was the one who dedicated the governor’s office. He was here for over three hours. He came with another priest, Fr Otimbodombo, and his church workers.

“He was in one of the cars for a long time before he came down and dedicated the governor’s office. We later besieged him and he started blessing us and blessed our sacramentals and chaplets.

“Fr Mbaka personally prayed for me and I was happy. He blessed my chaplet which I will be using for prayers. They left after staying for, at least, three hours. ”

Our correspondent learnt that the priest, who did not go to Heroes Square Arena where the new governor was sworn-in, left for Enugu, his base, after the spiritual exercise at the government house.

Source: https://punchng.com/mbaka-at-imo-gov-office-performs-spiritual-cleansing/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul

438 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by naijanaso: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

It is not him but the Catholic organisation. They should dethrone and sack him as a Rev. Father if you people feel he is not practicing within your precepts

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by nzeobi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hope try and perform please and please try our recover our looted Common wealth.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by doctokwus: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
So what is Mbaka taking himself to be now?
A prophet to some,but a scheming entrepreneural priest to some of us.
His schemes would be unveiled one day by the one true God.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by DaInferno(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
reverend witha difference!
them other ones too silent

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by WATCHOVER(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Is he now a native doctor?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by yarimo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Racoon(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka have long lost his priesthood and become a political charlatan in cassock.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Olugbanko: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
A prophet is not without honour but among his people! Ride on, God's general!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Hisduchess(f): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

I'm a Catholic too but am so disappointed with him

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Olugbanko: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Racoon:
Mbaka have long lost his priesthood and become a political charlatan in cassock.
just because he has chosen not to toe the same ignoble path as you? will you keep kwayet!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Christmasdon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka overstepped his boundaries. i pray that GOD MAY lead him aright AGAIN. I LOVE MBAKA SO MUCH. BUT HE IS CHANGING TO ANOTHER THING. I HEARD THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED HIS CHURCH BECAME EMPTY. THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST LIVE. MBAKA REMEMBER WHAT IS ICHABOD .

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by tinsel: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

I'm a Catholic too but am so disappointed with him
You are not a Catholic.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by funmike83(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lol, but why is mbaka meddling with politicians? If he will prophesy , it will be on politicians. He should go and cleanse sambisa forest na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by JubrinElSudan: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hope Mbaka is aware that Hope Uzodinma is one of the NDDC contractors that failed to carry out projects after being paid? If he could do that as a contractor, I wonder how he will do now he's the one awarding contracts. One can't even point to any project he attracted to Orlu zone the 8 years he was our senator.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MikeBetty(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
I Am Not A Catholic And I Dont Blame Those Disgruntled Catholics Especially From Mbaise. If Bishop Obinna Speaks Against Okorocha Or Ohakim, Its Is Called Priestly Admonition. If Mbaka Prophesy/Speaks Against Okorocha, Ohakim Uche Nwosu, He Is Mouthpiece Of God. If He Prophesy Against Ihedioha, He Will Now Be A Political Priest. I Dont Blame Them. Mbaka Was Called Prophet Of Doom, He Shouldnt Worry. Prophet Jeremiah's In Jeremiah 38 Was Penciled Down For Death Because He Prophesied That Judah Will Be Destroyed If The King Zedekiah Did Follow His Prophesy. Instead Of Seeking The Face Of God, They Conspired And Put Him In Dungeon. When The Prophesy Of Ihedioha's Removal Came, Instead Of Pdp, Ihedioha, Mbaise & Owerri People To Go Down On Their Kneels And Ask God To Avert It, They Keep On Calling Mbaka Unprintable Names. I Dont Blame Them, They Dont Read The Bible. Where There Is No Vission, The People Perish. Obey The Words Of God, It Shall Be Well With You, Obey His Prophet And You Shall Prosper.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by fireback: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
this man is really mocking Christianity but no problem. everyday for the thief (mbaka) one day for the owner (God).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by mcjohny(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
I never talk ooh

8 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Banmeallday: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Where are the bishops and bishop’s conference....to call this Moran and fake pastor to order?

What a shame. How the mighty have fallen

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by mcjohny(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka y

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by ikaboy: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Every priest does that.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by qualityovenbake(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
He was once a man of God I respected but now he has loss it.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Aieboocaar(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
OP You mean "Top APC stalwart, Hon. Mbaka"...??

17 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by StrikeBack(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Very useless people
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by YungMillionaire: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mbaka the man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rightly so...... Power to Demolish is hereby destroyed!

omenka:
Eyaaa. There shall be no more powers to demolish. cheesy

Our Darling , please come and give it to your waling fans as e dey hot. This one destiny na sure fp! grin
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
Our Darling Chairman.
They are nothing but confused set of fans truly jor.
We can see they are trying so hard to type like us these days!

Meanwhile,
The Bible says the last shall become the first,
It is happening in our lifetime.
God's words will always come to pass.
Nothing the enemies can do about that

Hello,

Question : Describe Father Mbaka in just 5 words.

Answer : A TRUE MAN OF GOD.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
非洲人
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by ZombieTERROR: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rubbish and ingredients

Can somebody please ban this political priest

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.