Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo (83730 Views)

IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by DavIkenna(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Preffered:
With your years of experience, are you now saying that man made doctrines are superior to divine instructions? It is better for a man to go against the doctrine than going against the voice of God. Most of the people that disobey the voice of God in the bible pay dearly for it.

ok
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Preciousojoka(m): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2020
No be small matters..
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Agugbadin: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Heavy Scam
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Noerection: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Hope Mbaka is aware that Hope Uzodinma is one of the NDDC contractors that failed to carry out projects after being paid? If he could do that as a contractor, I wonder how he will do now he's the one awarding contracts. One can't even point to any project he attracted to Orlu zone the 8 years he was our senator.
Iyanmiris have started with their lies
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by DerickCO(m): 5:35am On Jan 18, 2020
If what I'm saying is wrong, Lord have mercy on me. I'm a Catholic in St. Martin De Porres, Agric, Ojo, Lagos. From Lagos I've been hearing of this man. His prayer books really work but his prophecies are always about APC winning one thing or the other. He said Buhari was God-chosen yet I can't see anything new in the country.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Hisduchess(f): 5:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Austineva:
fake Catholic. Wailers everywhere

You are actually the wailer here.imagine mentioning me three times.go get a life and allow me with my wailing undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by meeky007(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul
father pls borrow me 30.000 in need to pay my shop rent. thank u.
God bless u
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nduzeal: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I'm a Catholic and I can say that Mbaka is a traditionalist, he should leave the church and go open his church...

I see people attacking me, I want to let you all know I served Cardinal Okojie as a bishop and as a cardinal. I served mass for over 15 years of my life. I still serve mass and I can say for sure, the greatest of all priests are those who obey their bishops, Mbaka is a disobedient soul

shame on you. You claim to be a Catholic but you know nothing about fr mbaka. In case you don't know tell the bishop you claim to be serving to contact bishop onaga of Enugu diocese about the preist you are talking rubbish about you agents of Satan. Because fr mbaka gave a fuffiled prophecy you gate of hell are seeking for his head go and kill him if you are big than the almighty God
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Austineva(m): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Advocate500:
if u have sense, u will know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is a public forum I don't know y my opinion should hurt that much, if mbaka is ur uncle or is the reason u are still living on earth tell him to stop making caricature of himself.
all ur plans thinking his prophecy will fail has put u all in shame and in shamble

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Austineva(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are actually the wailer here.imagine mentioning me three times.go get a life and allow me with my wailing undecided
u will wail for ever

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Nduzeal: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Noerection:
if hope was paid for contract and he fail to execute it why was he not convicted this was a mere fallacy that rochas was propagating so that he can install his son inlaw as governor Abeg make I hear word
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Dennis3D(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Do you want to build.

Build with us...
We Do Design
We Build
We Renovate
We Manage Projects

See this link here for our works.
https://www.nairaland.com/5177338/see-most-design-construction-works

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by okofians(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Bros, you dey jealous
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by nollystar(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Hisduchess:

I'm a Catholic too but am so disappointed with him

Everybody is claiming Catholics now oooh! Ndi ara everywhere
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Charly68: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Haters won't like what God is doing through father Mbaka,but I pray he succeeds the more and cause his haters more heartache
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by miketayo(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Nduzeal:

shame on you. You claim to be a Catholic but you know nothing about fr mbaka. In case you don't know tell the bishop you claim to be serving to contact bishop onaga of Enugu diocese about the preist you are talking rubbish about you agents of Satan. Because fr mbaka gave a fuffiled prophecy you gate of hell are seeking for his head go and kill him if you are big than the almighty God

Wat fulfilled prophecy, the moment the case got to supreme Court, APC had won it. I m sure u can also list his unfulfilled prophecies, u can't call urself a man of God and be supporting politicians. He only attacks PDP politicians.
Mind u I m a confirmed Catholic and an APC card carrying member. But let's call a spade a spade
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Noerection: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Nduzeal:
if hope was paid for contract and he fail to execute it why was he not convicted this was a mere fallacy that rochas was propagating so that he can install his son inlaw as governor Abeg make I hear word
show us the evidence of payment and the project he supposed to execute
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by nollystar(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2020
MikeBetty:
well Am Not A Catholic But Remember Jeremiah Was Called Prophet Of Doom Too. I Advice You Do Not Talk To Much Over What Happened In That Judgement So That You Dont Sin Against God.
My dear teach that one oooh! All these pple claiming Catholics up and down here. Did he jst said experience catholic, scam. The funny part is that the Fr Mbaka in question is not even touched by all these insults, it doesn't start 2day nd I'm sure he's use to that alrdy
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by opribo(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2020
I will pray concerning this matter, because I know my God is not one of confusion.

I recall it was this same Fr. Mbaka who ordained bubu. I will pray.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by AreaFada2: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Olugbanko:
just because he has chosen not to toe the same ignoble path as you? will you keep kwayet!

Priests should generally avoid politics. That's the Catholic way. Unless fighting for the poor.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Xclusiveme: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2020
I don't understand this man. Is he doing all this for money he can't even spend on himself as a priest he is or is he creating a legacy for himself as a priest who predicts the future. Some catholic priest behaves like Mbaka too. Theirs are just unannounced cos they don't engage in adoration. The world is changing
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by whiskystan: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Mbaka obeys God and his commandments not bishops or pope
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by knowhowk: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Political Reverend...
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by heavenfirst: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Mbaka is a caliphate spy in the east
Huriwa chairman is caliphate spy in the west
Asari is a caliphate spy in the south.

I don't know what has had happened to the Igbo lately. If it where in past mbaka would have been ostracised by now. I didn't know what is happening to the Igbo lately.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by SuperBlack: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by nollystar(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2020
miketayo:

Wat fulfilled prophecy, the moment the case got to supreme Court, APC had won it. I m sure u can also list his unfulfilled prophecies, u can't call urself a man of God and be supporting politicians. He only attacks PDP politicians.
Mind u I m a confirmed Catholic and an APC card carrying member. But let's call a spade a spade

Why are u jst lying up and down eeeh?
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Iamsofavoured(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2020
I am yet to see Catholics who like Buhari or APC. Could it be because Atiku and Peter Obi lost out?
Hisduchess:

I'm a Catholic too but am so disappointed with him
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by asha80(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2020
Noerection:
what lies?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by asha80(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
3Ceagle:

You have just said what I have been saying, people have not profiled this man and are busy jubilating based on politics of party. Some years later they all start wailing, just like they did with Okorocha. This man has nothing to offer. Until I see his policy trust and verifiable performance, then i can change my position.
which policy trust?a heavy 419 man in festac those days?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by Alwaystruth: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2020
You speak like you have conscience but your comments shows otherwise. Out of the 388 polling boots that declared Uzodinma winner, can you tell us how many votes Emeka Ihedioha scored on those 388 polling boots and what other candidates scared?. You see, that is the problem of Christianity in Nigeria, everybody has compromised including you and we all are heading and aiming to enter heaven. Mbaka's prophecy is calculations of the cabals which he belongs to,simple.
Re: Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo by miketayo(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
nollystar:

Why are u jst lying up and down eeeh?

Lol whr is the lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.