Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Headache After Racking My Brain So Hard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Headache After Racking My Brain So Hard (237 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Is Giving Me Headache / Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache / My Son's Teacher Does Not Want A Headache ,She Marked This.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headache After Racking My Brain So Hard by Dollywood(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
I have this usual mysterious headache after racking my brain to get solutions in difficult exam or trying to code, because in coding you must have the ability to think outside the box to provide solutions. So this headache makes me hates anything that has to do with calculations and racking of the brain to provide answers!!
I love to learn coding as a career but after learning this headaches put a hindrance, makes me bored, stressed and unhappy.

PS: Reason why I hate any course that have to do with many calculations
Any solution please?

(1) (Reply)

V jx / . / UNIPORT Public Health Postgraduate Admission Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.