Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (138898 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by toxxnoni(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Avast(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by BusolaDakolo: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Delete the comment na.
Na by force to comment?

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by solmusdesigns: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back

you sound like someone who so badly need a dick, or become a Man... the envy is glaring.. if you want to be a man booboo, get ready for the responsibility

5 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Fash20: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
omoh

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
A voice whispered to you to say that. You only have to tell that voice to help you explain to her undecided

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Where are all this tales by moon light stories on nairaland coming from?

4 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She haven't confront me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she come back..
So you telling us you in contact with her house girl? Are u the same guy that was accused of rape by his boss househelp ni?

13 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Teaser4(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
h
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by sod09(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

But to my surprise she is taking it up.
Pls what should I do?

Edited: I wrote Good pm ma, what a nice look.
She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.
yes please explain to her what you meant by what a nice picture,if your intentions were clean why are you scared

3 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Bayokun(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Instead of you to focus on your job you went about complementing her pics maybe you think she's one of those bosses that sleep with their employees.....Well you're in for a hot one hope you don't get fired when she comes back

5 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Crownbackhome: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by AerialMapper: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is what you get when you kiss ass!

Tell me why you will be commenting on your boss’ picture.

That’s kissing ass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by dayleke: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Se ko si?

Your compliment don go to her head niyen o.

But why and how come you are getting to know what she said through the housegirl?

Are you the houseboy?

Because if na office you dey work, why thru d housegirl?

9 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by abeliver: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol...

ur own boss...bruh u strong o
Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Heloct(f): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Not every lady likes taking compliments.

And I think the compliment sounded disrespectful to her cos it's coming from her employee.

5 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by ikorodureporta: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
cheesy is she v.curvy

& u'r that close to her house help

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by YungMillionaire: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sango dey sleep you wan go disturb am... u go learn 2day

6 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by alfasexy: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
OP, be a man. Stop panicking for a woman. If she asks you, tell her it means exactly what it says, a nice picture and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by tunjilana: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by dandollaz: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pretend you didn't know whats going on to avold putting the house girl in trouble. When she confront you just tell her you have a dream of being in that country someday.you don't mean any harm.

5 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
I would suggest you organize threeesome with your boss and her househelp..

Tell her you've been longing to bang her ever since you started working with her, that she is sexy and hot for her age..

9 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Amalekki: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls sue Nairaland if you get fired. This place is responsible for you not understanding the virtue of minding your own business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by olaztek(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Female bosses are weird

3 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by etoete77: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
mikezuruki:

What do you mean by taking it up?

She took offence? Well, it seems she has never liked you.

Send your apologies to her inbox. That you didn't mean it the wrong way

She has not confronted him. E be like the guy d get info from house girl oh. O boy see piping

4 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by crackhouse(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Your prick go put for trouble. U no dey use eye see woman bah?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by PrinceMajestic: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:
Pls Nairalanders, I need your advice. My boss traveled out of the country and she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status which I commented on 'what a nice pics'.

Pls what should I do?

She hasn't confronted me but she told her housegirl that I will have to explain what I mean to her when she comes back.
she has been crushing on u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Muhylonaire(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lmao... You Don pass your boundary na

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by arantess: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
agemmy113:

Pls what should I do?

Post her pics lemme check something

2 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by Charmingrascal(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Shebi na you wan kpansh, u don dey eye ur oga.

3 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by reubenobi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
What kind of relationship do you have with the house help?

8 Likes

Re: I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up by COURVOISier(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Man, you need to be bold. If she is not married tell her you love her. If she's married tell her she looks like your ex girlfriend that fire burnt, hence the compliment. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / About Sap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.