Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood (1584 Views)

Secure Your Future Through Genuine Land Investment In Lagos / Genuine Land Selling At Ota Ogun State / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by giorgie(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
I am looking for 1 or 2 plots of land to buy in Abeokuta. The followings are my criteria -
1. Land must be in a decent neighbourhood. I will consider any area of Abeokuta as long as the street/neighbourhood is decent i.e. Please picture Lekki/VGC/Ikoyi/Magodo etc VS Egbeda/Shasha/Ipaja/Alagbado. Got it?
2. No Scams or intention to defraud. All criteria and every necessary documentation pertaining to the land sale will be verified by top property lawyers, as well as with my personal connections in Ogun state.
3. Pricing must be fair. There is a reason why I am looking in Abeokuta, and not in Banana Island grin grin grin
4. Be ready to upload photos/videos of the land and its neighbouring streets on this thread. Land needs to meet my criteria enough, for me to drop everything I am doing in order to travel and see it.

If anyone in Abeokuta has any lands for sale that might fit into the categories above, please join this thread.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by Sanquine(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
There's one in Oke-lantoro, Abeokuta. But this thread doesn't sound genuine.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by softsoul22(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
There's a promo going on now RICHLIFE PROPERTIES/COMMERCIAL LTD, our head office is located at 61 Mokola bus stop by Egbeda Lagos. Our vast landed properties are secured from omo onile wahala, and you can choose in the area of your choice sir. We have many landed properties in and around Abeokuta environs.
ABEOKUTA (AFTER IMMIGRATION OFFICE, BY BUCKWOOD SCHOOL, OFF MOSAN)MINI PLOT: N150,000, MEGA PLOT: N300.000. SHAGAMU INTERCHANGE (BARA TOWN, KOBAPE SIUN EXPRESSWAY)MINI PLOT: N250.000, MEGA PLOT: N500.000. OFADA (ASA ELEGBEWA ADA TOWN, 4MINS DRIVE FROM OFADA GARAGE)MINI PLOT: N300.000, MEGA PLOT: N600.000.
Kindly check my signature and revert back if you want to meet me and let's fix a date so we can check it out. Contact details: 07062641000
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by giorgie(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Sanquine:
There's one in Oke-lantoro, Abeokuta. But this thread doesn't sound genuine.

And what makes you think this is not a genuine thread? For clarification of doubts, I won't waste my precious time raising a new thread, if I was not genuinely looking to buy.
If you do have land for sale in Oke Lantoro, and it meets the above criteria, please post a photo of it and its environment on here, and I will get in touch with you.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by giorgie(m): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2020
softsoul22:
There's a promo going on now RICHLIFE PROPERTIES/COMMERCIAL LTD, our head office is located at 61 Mokola bus stop by Egbeda Lagos. Our vast landed properties are secured from omo onile wahala, and you can choose in the area of your choice sir. We have many landed properties in and around Abeokuta environs.
ABEOKUTA (AFTER IMMIGRATION OFFICE, BY BUCKWOOD SCHOOL, OFF MOSAN)MINI PLOT: N150,000, MEGA PLOT: N300.000. SHAGAMU INTERCHANGE (BARA TOWN, KOBAPE SIUN EXPRESSWAY)MINI PLOT: N250.000, MEGA PLOT: N500.000. OFADA (ASA ELEGBEWA ADA TOWN, 4MINS DRIVE FROM OFADA GARAGE)MINI PLOT: N300.000, MEGA PLOT: N600.000.
Kindly check my signature and revert back if you want to meet me and let's fix a date so we can check it out. Contact details: 07062641000

Thank you for the above post. This Richlife properties, is it the same as the owners of Richfield Estate in Abeokuta? I have seen a few videos of that estate in adverts posted on youtube, and I am not keen on it, simply because it is a vast expanse of land with only few structures yet. I am looking to buy in an already built/developed environment.
Do you have any other land in Abeokuta area that meet my criteria above?
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by rafcrown(m): 3:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Please, I also need information about buying land in a decent area in Abeokuta.
Areas where land is available and likely prices. From 1 plot to 1 acre.
Genuine information only.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by momove4real25(f): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Give me a call by stating the kind of use so as to give u suitable area. State your budget too. Just dial 08161375559. Even though you don't want it from me ensure that u make proper search before buying
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by momove4real25(f): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2020
rafcrown:
call me on 08161375559. Obasanjo Hilltop, olokuta, ibara GRA extension, obada, laderin, osoba, adigbe call 08161375559. Also it depends on ur budget n use

1 Like

Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by momove4real25(f): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2020
giorgie:
I am looking for 1 or 2 plots of land to buy in Abeokuta. The followings are my criteria -
1. Land must be in a decent neighbourhood. I will consider any area of Abeokuta as long as the street/neighbourhood is decent i.e. Please picture Lekki/VGC/Ikoyi/Magodo etc VS Egbeda/Shasha/Ipaja/Alagbado. Got it?
2. No Scams or intention to defraud. All criteria and every necessary documentation pertaining to the land sale will be verified by top property lawyers, as well as with my personal connections in Ogun state.
3. Pricing must be fair. There is a reason why I am looking in Abeokuta, and not in Banana Island grin grin grin
4. Be ready to upload photos/videos of the land and its neighbouring streets on this thread. Land needs to meet my criteria enough, for me to drop everything I am doing in order to travel and see it.

If anyone in Abeokuta has any lands for sale that might fit into the categories above, please join this thread.

Many thanks.
Obasanjo Hilltop, olokuta, ibara GRA extension, obada, laderin, osoba, adigbe call 08161375559

1 Like

Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by MrMcJay(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2020
giorgie:

Thank you for the above post. This Richlife properties, is it the same as the owners of Richfield Estate in Abeokuta? I have seen a few videos of that estate in adverts posted on youtube, and I am not keen on it, simply because it is a vast expanse of land with only few structures yet. I am looking to buy in an already built/developed environment.

There are several built up, gated communities in Abeokuta. It all depends on the size of your budget.
What's your budget, I'll know how to advise you accordingly.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by momove4real25(f): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2020
rafcrown:
Obasanjo Hilltop, olokuta, ibara GRA extension, obada, laderin, osoba, adigbe call 08161375559
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by maysimsimple(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
Add me on Whatsapp me 07038715574 for videos of available land.

rafcrown:
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by softsoul22(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
giorgie:

Thanks for your prompt response sir, RICHLIFE ESTATE AND GARDENS & RICHLIFE ROYAL CITY are subsidiaries of RICHLIFE COMMERCIAL & LOGISTICS LTD. we're quite different from Richfield Estate also in Abeokuta. Here is the location of our landed properties in Abeokuta once again sir.
*ABEOKUTA (AFTER IMMIGRATION OFFICE, BY BUCKWOOD SCHOOL, OFF MOSAN)MINI PLOT: N150,000, MEGA PLOT: N300.000.
*SHAGAMU INTERCHANGE (BARA TOWN, KOBAPE SIUN EXPRESSWAY)MINI PLOT: N250.000, MEGA PLOT: N500.000.
*OFADA (ASA ELEGBEWA ADA TOWN, 4MINS DRIVE FROM OFADA GARAGE)MINI PLOT: N300.000, MEGA PLOT: N600.000. Our Head Office: 61, Idimu Road, Beside Primal Tek Plaza, Mokola B/Stop, Egbeda, Lagos State.
Website:www.richlifenigeria.com, Instagram: @officialrichlifegroup. For further assistance kindly contact me through: 07062641000 Note: We're running a promo and offer valid while stocks last.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by giorgie(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Photos and Videos of Land for sale in Abeokuta, anyone? This is a genuine buyer and this is your opportunity to sell........so dont be lazy! Make that effort and post photos and videos now!
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by softsoul22(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
giorgie:

Good evening sir, in regards your demands for available landed property in Abeokuta and its environs, we have some properties in SANGO-IYANA ILOGBO, ARAROMI. ITS 10MINS DRIVE FROM LAGOS-ABEOKUTA, EXPRESSWAY. Comes with C/O with No:025275 with an outright payment for lucky buyers.
Contact: RICHLIFE ESTATE AND GARDENS, RC: 1319902. No 61, Idimu Road, Beside Primal Tel Plaza, Mokola B/Stop, Egeda, Lagos State. 07062641000
We're open for sight inspection, come with your lawyer and conduct due checking on our properties. We're open and straight forward in all business affairs.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by softsoul22(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
maysimsimple:

Add me on Whatsapp me 07038715574 for videos of available land.

Hi, we have landed properties in choice locations in Abeokuta at an affordable prices. You're always welcome for sight inspection. Our office is located at No 61, Idimu Road, Beside Primal Tel Plaza, Mokola B/Stop, Egeda, Lagos State. My number is 07062641000 Abayomi.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by Adekunlewrites(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
I have a plot for sale in Abeokuta.

Location is around Ile-ise Awo/ Neuropsychiatric hospital.

And price is fair enough.

giorgie:

Many thanks.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by Adekunlewrites(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
With N600,000 as price per plot, you can get upto.an acre of land in Abeokuta around the popular Aro area.

I'm open to take you for land inspection.

Kindly contact 08184235064.

rafcrown:
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by maysimsimple(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for your response. The poster happens to be my big brother. We need the land in a vastly developed neighbourhood. I know the ile-ise awo/ aro axis quite well. These area are just developing.

Adekunlewrites:
I have a plot for sale in Abeokuta.

Location is around Ile-ise Awo/ Neuropsychiatric hospital.

And price is fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by Adekunlewrites(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Can I get back to you?

maysimsimple:
Thanks for your response. The poster happens to be my big brother. We need the land in a vastly developed neighbourhood. I know the ile-ise awo/ aro axis quite well. These area are just developing.

Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by maysimsimple(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Will really appreciate that sir. Will need the locations and prices for each.

uote author=Adekunlewrites post=85970121]Can I get back to you?

[/quote]
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by belamour(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
giorgie:

Many thanks.

Whats your budget ? That would give me an insight of the environment your funds can secure.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by Adekunlewrites(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Alright.

maysimsimple:
Will really appreciate that sir. Will need the locations and prices for each.

uote author=Adekunlewrites post=85970121]Can I get back to you?

Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by giorgie(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2020
belamour:

Whats your budget ? That would give me an insight of the environment your funds can secure.

If you have a land to sell, post videos here. I dont really have a budget cap, If the price is commensurate with the land, I am willing to negotiate.
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by maysimsimple(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Budget is 2 to 3m, in a decent and we'll developed areas of Abeokuta.

quote author=belamour post=85986907]

Whats your budget ? That would give me an insight of the environment your funds can secure. [/quote]
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by rafcrown(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2020
momove4real25:
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Looking For Genuine Land To Buy In Abeokuta. Must Be In A Decent Neighbourhood by momove4real25(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
rafcrown:

Are you on WhatsApp?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: A Mini Flat Along Ijede Road Ikorodu / Court Nullifies Claims Of Land In Mowe / Need A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Town Where U Can Pay 1 Yr Rent? See This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.