Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

(PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA (2355 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Lady Denied Admission By Covenant Graduates With First Class In UK / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by casdoruche: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Am still wondering and disturbed that someone who got 324 couldn't secure admission into University of Abuja. Is so funny and unbelievable right? I never imagined such is possible, but guess what, I witnessed one, and the person in question here is my very own brother.
After scoring 324 in his (2019) Jamb, 33/50 in post-utme, and 3 A's, 6 B's in his WAEC (first sitting) while applying for Medicine into the institution, yet, the school denied him admission. Reasons for this denial is ridiculously still mysterious and unknown. Most schools I know like UI, UNN, UNIZIK to mention a few usually release criterias and cutoff marks, but in this case, there was non like that. And the most painful part of this is that for that same course, those with 290 and below were offered admission.
Life and Nigeria could be so funny; and am wondering what is it we are promoting in our institutions. Here is a student with an exceptional academic disposition, to even say he's the best graduating student from one of the best science secondary school in South west, with several Scientific discovery and invention under his sleeve to be made public in due time, yet he's a victim of this injustice is quite disturbing and unacceptable.
Given the fact that admission into Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria is without the knowledge and confirmation of Jamb begs alot of questions. Is it that they are not aware that probably one of their top fifty best score in 2019 couldn't secure admission? Or is it that they choose to play to the gallery? All this and many more are questions that beg's for answers.
With all this, there's no way we will allow him face this injustice from his own dear nation. He won't be rewriting Jamb, cause we're not seeing any reasons for that. God knows why this was even possible in the first place, cause I myself am still in a state of shock; totally unbelievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by casdoruche: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
More photos

1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by casdoruche: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pls its my brother. I hope it gets to front page
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by Romanoff(f): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
casdoruche:
Pls its my brother. I hope it gets to front page

Cc lalasticlala
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by MickzyDonald: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
U see why i don't read for Nigerian exams
I'm about to write jamb, my only preparation is to press the computer and get out then wait for their results to come out

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by darfay: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Not again, Northern schools are best know for this kind of trash, maybe one almajiri with 201 was given admission in his place

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by Yustash001(m): 2:45am On Jan 18, 2020
I guess your brother's slot was sold to a rich man's child

what a pity!!!
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by Protein0: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
casdoruche:
Am still wondering and disturbed that someone who got 324 couldn't secure admission into University of Abuja. Is so funny and unbelievable right? I never imagined such is possible, but guess what, I witnessed one, and the person in question here is my very own brother.
After scoring 324 in his (2019) Jamb, 33/50 in post-utme, and 3 A's, 6 B's in his WAEC (first sitting) while applying for Medicine into the institution, yet, the school denied him admission. Reasons for this denial is ridiculously still mysterious and unknown. Most schools I know like UI, UNN, UNIZIK to mention a few usually release criterias and cutoff marks, but in this case, there was non like that. And the most painful part of this is that for that same course, those with 290 and below were offered admission.
Life and Nigeria could be so funny; and am wondering what is it we are promoting in our institutions. Here is a student with an exceptional academic disposition, to even say he's the best graduating student from one of the best science secondary school in South west, with several Scientific discovery and invention under his sleeve to be made public in due time, yet he's a victim of this injustice is quite disturbing and unacceptable.
Given the fact that admission into Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria is without the knowledge and confirmation of Jamb begs alot of questions. Is it that they are not aware that probably one of their top fifty best score in 2019 couldn't secure admission? Or is it that they choose to play to the gallery? All this and many more are questions that beg's for answers.
With all this, there's no way we will allow him face this injustice from his own dear nation. He won't be rewriting Jamb, cause we're not seeing any reasons for that. God knows why this was even possible in the first place, cause I myself am still in a state of shock; totally unbelievable.
If he is in Abuja or can be in Abuja on Monday, buzz me.
You're paying no one a dime for anything.
Thanks kiss

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by yhemmsy(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2020
JAMB 2020 candidates

There stands a big and high wall,
Whenever jamb is mentioned to some,
But fear no more my brother,
Fear no more my sister,
WAYMAKER TUTORS IS THE LADDER, TO CROSS OVER JAMB SUCCESSFULLY.

Join WAYMAKER TUTORS today,
And bid failure farewell..

Call/WhatsApp: 08030673698
Address: 35 Akinyele street, beside st Barth church, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos

Join the league of intelligentsia.

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by christejames(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2020
People still dey go that school?

#followNPFL
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by y3mi(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Casdoruche, why the complain? you soon forgot your brother is in the Fulani republic of Zoogeria where the adopted quota system is ridiculously applied, his mark has been cut and given to one almajiri up north who managed to write jamb grin

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by seunpinky(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
@naptu2, @ishilove @ifyalways... Pls help escalate to the authorities..
casdoruche:
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by Oracletutors: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you are aspiring for any art or social science course, kindly follow the link below to join ORACLE TUTORS.
Selected subjects are:
Uses of English
Government
Literature
Economics
CRS

https:///G9pCxIsa0TtK0fClKxUwiy
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by AllTechPrid: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Definition of Tech

At Pride Technologies, we offer a big range of technology and staffing answers to meet the desires of clients of all sizes. Darts in a bullseye. All Tech Pride

True In tech is a web booklet providing the modern-day technology, layout, and way of life news, device evaluations, and full-fledged device shopping for courses.

Tech E layout, as an internet site designing company, offers a full-circle technique within the internet site... Technology and your favored effects at every step of the design method. Tech Edesign

Tech Eglobal is an issue of software program development, product, and IT services. It's a recognized company with the aid of offering generation solutions.

The US National Transportation Safety Board said Thursday it'll join the probe into the Ukrainian Boeing airliner which went down in Iran.Tech Forgen
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by Petersamuel8(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is not good at all

But I will advise you to still exercise patience cause admission is still on
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by casdoruche: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by YoungHope: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
The optimist is the one who sees everywhere the green light and the pessimist sees everywhere only the red light ... the really wise person is color blind. A very interesting choice is the geometry dash which will give you a lot of comfort.
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by hagiosfemi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
33/50 is low considering medicine
Re: (PHOTOS) Victor Odinaka With 324 Jamb Score Denied Admission By UNIABUJA by MrEgghead(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
casdoruche:
There's no denying of the fact that injustice may have been melted on your brother but you've to understand that Medicine is ridiculously competitive in Nigeria. UNIABUJA uses jamb and post utme scores as well as waec results to grade their candidates. Those Bs" and 33/50 may have affected his aggregate...
When I gained admission, I had 296, my roommate had 317 but I had 81 in post utme which culminated to 78agg. My room mate had 63 as his pume score and 71 agg...I gained admission, he was not given despite his high Jamb score.... That's to tell you how competitive MBBS admission is...you may find it hard to believe that your Brother may have not been among the top 100 candidates for Medicine.

If you're so confident he was jilted, you could take it up with JAMB via their Twitter handle and see how things unfold.

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020 (fully Funded) / Canada Permanent Residency / Jamb Lesson Centers In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.