Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (59537 Views)

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

dat was my ist time of seeing her

And you kept insisting multiple times she rest? What was your concern?

It's normal courtesy to ask someone to rest once !! not twice , talkless of a third time and putting your hands on your shoulder!

You sir are a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ensamy(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Wetin carry you put hand for her shoulder. Na your friend or wifey ? Na small small e be wan start. From shoulder to breast to pussy. Go find another job and learn your lesson. sad shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Snapchat: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
AntiWailer:

Read the guy's chat to his boss.

Also have u asked urself what kind of persuasion to come and eat and 'rest' goes beyond talking to holding shoulders ?

Let me tell you my personal experience when i was a teenager. I was about 15 going on 16, but I was already out of secondary school and working.

One day, I had closed for the day, but then, I forgot something. It was dark but i had to go get it and i was lucky my house was a walking distance.

When I got to my workplace, I met a young lady, possibly a teenager like me, crying at the front of my workplace. I was a bit taken aback but I asked why she was crying and tried to be nice. She was standing exactly where I need to stand to open the door.

She narrated what happened and I felt for her. I tried my best to console. And i was actually sad that at that moment their was nothing I could do to help her. She didn't stop crying, she didn't move.

It was getting to much. As an Introvert, am emotional most of the time too. So I did what I thought was best: I PLACED MY HAND AROUND HER SHOULDER. I didn't have any sexual intention but to console her.

You know what she did, SHE WALKED AWAY, and rightly so. Would it have been right if she had accused me of rape, even when I was only trying my best to be nice.

If it had gone that way, I swear I would have been sad for the rest of my life. Do you know I have never thought about this since the incident until now?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
May I make this simply plain to you, YOU'RE SO EVIL!

tanx a bunch,

dat guy post hit my chest, some people can be so callous
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by franchasng: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2020
Snapchat:

I am an Introvert and I strongly disagree to what you meant by Introvert finding it hard to strike a convo.

There might be some sort of resistance but i find it more easier to start a conversation when I am happy, convenient and especially when the person I want to talk to is "alone".

It was only both of them in that office, talking from my personal experience, being alone with her it's easier to strike a convo.
You maybe right because there are different levels of introvert. Mine was extreme level mixed with male-chauvism and religious-extremism based on excessive desire to adhere to every pint of early-childhood-inculcated religious-doctrines

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by twosquare(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2020
Maybe the boss's husband dey f.uvk the maid via rape sef, reason she is paranoid, but op fumble...mind your business next time...ladies are not that interesting. When you know this truth, it will save you from a lot of things. Also, it might be a planned work.

Cc. ambassadorgozie
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

i know, dats why i said i made a stupid mistake,
but my intent was to cajole her to eat or rest, cos she has been working since morning

By putting your hands on her shoulder?

There is something wrong with this picture .

Please sit down and read that nonsense you typed again very slowly

Your intention was to cajole a.hiuse maid by placing your hand on her shoulder? A house maid who works for your boss, whom you had earlier verbally asked to rest twice and she refused and you went a third time to cajole??

Are you sure you knew why you are employed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Moniya4Real(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Let's hear her own side of the story first..
Una too dey lie for this forum
May wisdom not depart you bro.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by moadxist2(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Guy, I can't stop laughing. You wanted her to eat and she refused, na ur stomach, na by force, besides whatever u had to say, must u touch her? 2 of u alone in the office, this is the result of xvideos and their nonsense "personal assistant knacks maid in bosses office" u too dey watch. Anyway, that one as gone, check for vacancies on the vacancy section and move on. The maid is probably flexing now.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by dvkot(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Why are you over forcing her to come and eat and rest, she refused twice and you still went and touch her. Is ur fault oga
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

i was pleading cos i went close to her,
guy chill, i can never tink of rape or sex, how can i do so in an office,
pls don't call me names,
tanx

You do know this nonsense story doesn't make sense right ?

Boundaries exist for a reason and you clearly are used to crossing them

This is a well deserved lesson ..I have a deep feeling you are actually a molester and have escaped this heinous act in the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
AMI3:

Op, i feel ur pains
i hope ur boss did not even sent the lady to trap u?
I hope ur boss did have some other feelings about u in which u did not notice or look her way.
iBecausre has a lawyer she suppose sense the truth not on the bases of ,i trust my house maid'

U are too nice a guy just forget the past and move on .
Always becarful about ur emotion

i hate working for people think of becoming ur boss make ur cash and visit her office i dont think been a salary earner can take u to ur destination.
thanks
tanx alot, am considering dat
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by nedekid: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
czarr:
If na me, I go arrange boys for the girl. Wey go show am pepper.
E bi like say to chop watery beans 3 times a day de hungry you grin
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Olaolex: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
May GOD help you
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
nnamdiosu:
In as much as I sympathize with you, the truth is your story doesn't add up.
Bro trust me, there is something you aren't telling us. Eben the text message you sent to your boss is implicating you....why were you just apologising over and over again?
The fault also came from your side. Someone said she's fine, thrice you are forcing her to eat...

Anyways ..its fine. If your hands are truly clean God will defend you.
PLEASE STOP SENDING TEXT MESSAGES OF APOLOGY TO YOUR BOSS, YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF IN A MORE MESS.
may God help you. Its gonna be fine. Just breath. Breath

Habba bro he is obviously a liar

Nothing adds up about his story

Forget him , it's probably karma for an act he may have committed in the past and escaped
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Delonn(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as a personal assistant/secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician.

My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon.

We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continues the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest.

Why trying to convince her to eat and rest? You said she is a grown woman. You want to use your village wooing code on her. You placed your hand over her shoulder as what? As her father, husband or boyfriend? No girl will react that way if you have not been trying to play dirty games with her. Is not as if you guys had issues or live in the same house. Man tell yourself the truth and stop this nonsense.
My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.

I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.

Notes: 1. I have no intention of raping, grabbing or having sex with her
2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not raped anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

You do know this nonsense story doesn't make sense right ?

Boundaries exist for a reason and you clearly are used to crossing them

This is a well deserved lesson ..I have a deep feeling you are actually a molester and have escaped this heinous act in the past

guy all dis ur yarn nd names won't fetch u money, i know i made a mistake, don't conclude bc u don't know me nd u wia not dia,
much regards nd have a great weekend
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by mechanics(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Just forgive and forget.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by lonelydora: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
6th of January 2020 is the day I won’t forget. I work as a personal assistant/secretary to my boss who happens to be a former politician.

My boss came to work with her housemaid for her to help in sweeping, cleaning and tidying up the office being the resumption day. She instructed us on how to go about it before she stepped out from the office promising to come back in the afternoon.

We started the work immediately until afternoon time when I decided to rest and eat. While eating I beckoned the grown up housemaid to come and eat or at least rest before she continues the cleaning but she declined. After like an hour, I told her to rest small, she declined yet again. This prompted me to go close to her in order to convince her to eat something or rest.

My worst mistake and nightmare was attempting to put my hand on her shoulder in my stupid bid to convince her. Immediately my hand touched her shoulder she started shouting continuously that I want to rape her, that she will deal with me; in fact that I will get sacked. At first I told her my intention, but she wouldn’t hear me, I then resorted to pleading, I even knelt down begging her that it wasn’t my intention to rape or grab her. She couldn’t stand my talks and pleading, she called the boss immediately telling her that I want to rape her. We narrated everything to the boss, (a lawyer), when she returned. After hearing from us she said she has stayed with her maid for couple of years, thus she trust her, and it may be true that I wanted to rape her or lure her for sex. She couldn’t see my explanation, pleadings and even crying. She said she has two options; either to call police for me or to sack me. That’s how she later sacked me that day.

I have been devastated and depressed since that day, not because of the sack but the allegation and accusation that was not even on my mind. The worst is that as an introvert I have no one to talk to, I am damn down.

2. I will not be so stupid to rape or have sex with the housemaid in the office knowing that the boss will come at any time
3. I have not raped anyone or plan to do so in the future because I know is morally and legally wrong.

The text you sent to your boss shows you are not a serious person.

Women lawyers don't joke with rape.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Fivepercent: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
This one is not alcohol problem. Just move on and learn boundaries. In a work/professional setting, don't get sentimental....She was being professional...you were less than professional but I won't judge. I just ask that you learn from this and always do ONLY what is required of you.
ambassadorgozie:

this issue really hurt me, i don't drink alcohol, didnt even tell anyone,
just bearing d pain alone
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Carinaflo:

From the story he told, he may not be guilty of rape but he is surely guilty of sexual harrasment.
Guys do not have the right to go about placing their hands on random ladies.
The society needs to educate young guys, we should let them know that touching someone you don't know is a form of harrasment.

I actually believe he isn't as innocent as he claims

His story does not add up , and the messages are pretty much self explanatory.

He may a penchant for touchy feely , sleepy Willy and always escaped in the past

But there is always a day of reckoning
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by StrongandMighty: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Moniya4Real:
May wisdom not depart you bro.
Amen bro & you too
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2020
Fivepercent:
This one is not alcohol problem. Just move on and learn boundaries. In a work/professional setting, don't get sentimental....She was being professional...you were less than professional but I won't judge. I just ask that you learn from this and always do ONLY what is required of you.

noted with tanx
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
DAVE5:

Bros there is no proving his innocence here, any body would stand on the girl's side on this case

Innocence is in the mind, action is the result

He asked her to rest, she refused

After an hour, he asked her to rest again, she refused AGAIN!!!

Then he stood up, from where HE was resting and eating while she was minding her business, then he went close to her(why), then he put his hand on her shoulder(who send am, for what reason, is she his girlfriend/wife, if she no eat how e take affect am)

Is that how you walk around putting your hands on every opposite sex's shoulder even when you are barely know each other

For crying out loud, she is a girl, they were alone, they are not friends according to his story, women are more fragile than men, he could overpower her.

What if he went beyond her shoulder, women bress no far from their should ohh

I would raise concerns against you if you came close to my daughter and put your hand on her shoulder even after she refused your advances several times

His continued intentions after "shoulder touching" are still only known to him alone while his actions has made a statement

I get at least five female workers, I dey fear to dey alone with them, when one was in my office, I purposely tried to leave the office door open so all cld see and I dey quick quick dismiss long talk

Very well.said

He is a closet rapist .. he doesn't respect boundaries . His day of reckoning has come , Lord knows what some ladies have suffered from him in the past

Waste not your pity on this one

Your comment is the best
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
You are veeeery wise. Many people hit the nail on the head, but you hit it most succinctly. If it were a fellow guy, would he have pushed that much? That is what informed the boss' decision i'm sure. I would have also concluded same if i was the boss
mikezuruki:

You actually wanted to lure her into having sex with you with your 'act of kindness'. Your boss is right.

I didn't see the need in you touching her over the shoulder, someone that has repeatedly declined answering your questions.

I know for sure that if the maid were to be a guy, you wouldn't be that 'concerned'. There was an ulterior motive there.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by charlesm91(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Next time when having a closure with someone you’re not familiar with never get so close with the body contact. I never do that with any lady most especially when we’re not that’s close, no matter how friendly our meeting may be. People react differently to things and so you couldn’t control your subconscious to know that the maid is not on familiar terrain as you which led to the misunderstanding unfortunately.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Snapchat: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
franchasng:
You maybe right because there are different levels of introvert. Mine was extreme level mixed with male-chauvism and religious-extremism based on excessive desire to adhere to every pint of early-childhood-inculcated religious-doctrines

Now I see your POV sir and I understand better now.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Ebidosia: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

Your colleague is not your friend. Learn to mind your business next time. Forget that job, it's gone.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Funny dude.... greeting your boss good "pm" ma.... children of nowadays
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by livebyday(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

guy all dis ur yarn nd names won't fetch u money, i know i made a mistake, don't conclude bc u don't know me nd u wia not dia,
much regards nd have a great weekend

Well let me be blunt , you are uncouth , and a serial sex offender and I do hope your name gets into the sex offenders registry .

You don't deserve the job and I am glad it had been taken away .

Next time you learn to respect boundaries of ladies ..

This is something you have done in the past and gotten away with it.

Not in 2020.

Go and seek counselling there is something very wrong with you . Maybe from your secondary school days you used to molest girls ?

You claimed to be an Introvert, which is a lie because the way you went at a house maid you claimed you just met three times to east shows you are no Introvert.

You went a third time and boldly placed your had in her shoulder, another lie , you probably tried to groop her .

You should be locked away.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Funny dude.... greeting your boss good "pm" ma.... children of nowadays. Why won't a reasonable boss sack you? Grabbing a lady inappropriately. You even get luck sef, that's if your story is even true
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

i was trying to show concern

Bro if it was your Madam, working for that long and you told her to try and get some rest but she refused and insisted on getting the job done. Would you even dream of reaching for her Shoulder when she was unaware working? Or you felt the maid doesn't deserve the same courtesy you would give to a superior?

Listen, The only thing to learn before you pick yourself up and find another job.

Respect others space. All these people here Telling you you did nothing wrong will lead you to bigger problems. Just accept this one is your fault and going forward you will know how to behave be it to a maid or Boss.

Jobs are not so easy to come by but focus on it, register a gym to help with depression And hopefully you will get a job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.