Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert (393 Views)

Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After / Sylvester Oromoni: Dowen College Shuts Down School For 2 Days / 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert

I will be training you for FREE on....

ONLINE INFLUENCE THROUGH CONTENT WRITING

Any major business or company who lack presence and influence ONLINE is not fit for the new decade.

The new decade shall be run through green energy, infotech and robotics.

If everybody is rushing into cyberspace, then how can you also leverage on it as an SME?

I will be sharing some thoughts with you on this subject.

How much are you to pay? Don't worry. It's free. Let me give you this as my new year gift to you.

I will like you to invite your business minded friends to participate in this training.

Pls don't give our group link to individuals that aren't serious minded.

The training starts on Sunday.

https:///2348063603645?text=Emmie%20I%20Am%20Intrested%20In%20Your%20Free%20Training

Re: 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
4 hours to go!

Hello friends, I want to specially invite you for a FREE TRAINING on WhatsApp.

The training is on SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE STRATEGY ON HOW TO BUILD ONLINE INFLUENCE THROUGH CONTENT CREATION & MARKETING.

Am already in the group and I don't want you to be left out of this high impact training.

The training starts tomorrow.

This is the link to get registered for FREE

https:///2NFhGk2

If you join the group now & mention my name as the person that gave you this link, you will be given an amazing eBook that cost $35 for FREE!

https:///2348063603645?text=Emmie%20I%20Am%20Intrested%20In%20Your%20Free%20Training
Re: 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Not all businesses are created equal.

In some, the owners can work 80 hours a week for 40 years and produce barely enough profit to maintain a household for his family.

Other business models allow their owners to work normal workweeks, take vacations, and generate millions of dollars in “take-out-of-the-business” profits that give them the freedom all business owners dream about.

You won’t become successful or wealthy without work, but success is not a result of working harder than everyone else. It’s about building a business with specific attributes that enable you to accumulate wealth.

What business are you into? You need to ask yourself these five questions:

1. Has the business been proven to generate wealth for others in the past?

2. Does it have a large business scope - Serve both local and International Audience

3. Are there high margins?

4. Is there a low startup investment?

5. Are there any professional licenses?

In the business of 'Copywriting', you find these five questions answered. Copywriting gives you high profit margin, it serves both local and international audience, requires no start up capital, it does not require any professional license, it has been proven over the years as the '21st Century Millionaire Business'

Copywriting is all about thoughtful writing. Can you write a 1,000 word article in 15 minutes??

*I can
How much is a 1,000 word article on Fiverr?

On average, $10

If you can write just 3 of such articles daily, you will be making $900 monthly. That's close to 330k monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable?
- A dummy can learn and use this trick

Don't miss the opportunity of learning the number one skill. It might never come again.

Learning a high income skill such as 'Copywriting' leads to high financial confidence.

4 days training starts today Tuesday 28 January by 8pm.

*Is that all?

No!

I will also teach you how to

* Create a fully optimised fiverr account

* Create high ranking gigs

* Withdraw your dollars in Nigeria!

*Any other thing?

Yeah..

* I will give you 25 ebooks on Copywriting worth N10,000

*1 eBook on 100 other gigs and services you can offer on fiverr apart from writing.

*Where does this training hold?

On a closed WhatsApp group.

Does it work?
- 100% of the time!

Do you need a laptop for this trick?

No, any smartphone can do this.

*That's not all you will learn from me..

I will also teach you how to write:

* Sales letters

* Product descriptions

* Email swipes.

* Web content and

*SEO blog articles.

You can offer all this on fiverr and Upwork.

This is a high income skill that can feed you for life!

*Is it Free?*

Almost. For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50k.

However, I've slashed it to 10k. *But the first 30 people to pay will only pay N1,500 because of the 55th anniversary of this training.

The 31st person will pay 10k. I kid you not.

Don't thank me, thank God.

This is the 55th edition!!

So when is the class starting?

New Training starts 8pm today 28th January and will end on Friday (31st January).

What a way to end the first month of the year.

How can I make payment?

Pay the sum of N1,500 only to

Ekechukwu Chukwuemeka
GTB

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't get times 10 of your money, I will refund all your money with a written apology!

Wow!

How can I get started now?

Make payment of only N1,500 now into

Ekechukwu Chukwuemeka
GTB

Send your screenshot to me on.. 08063603645

Direct link:
https:///2348063603645?text=Hello%20Uncle%20Emmie

Kindly, DM me for more info.
Re: 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Don't miss out.

Registration for the March (Final) cohort of the School of Millionaires ($10 challenge) is now Open.

$10 saved daily from March 1st to December 31st will still make you a millionaire.

After March, there will be NO cohort again. Don't miss out on this last batch. Full briefing comes up by 8pm today.

Between January and February, we've had 223 registered students in all.

We are expecting 200 persons in March.

Ready to get the tools and the mindset to become a millionaire?

https:///2348063603645?text=Hello%20Emmie%20I%20Am%20Interested%20In%20SOM
Re: 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
My *FREE* podcast content creation class starts tonight by 8pm. Once it's 8pm, the link will be revoked and entry closed.

If you miss this free training, I don't know where else you'd catch this fire �.

Duration: 25mins.

Tonight, I'll be teaching you on

�Content creation for podcasts
�How to set up
�What you need and inexpensive alternatives
�Strategies for audience attraction
�How to monetize your podcast
�Softwares and secret techniques I use

Meet us @ https://vars.us/QY6vP
Re: 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Uncle Emmie will be unveiling the template for making millions through organic traffic.

He will be teaching 20 ways to get free organic traffic without spending money running facebook ads.

This training is for people who want to generate organic traffic to their online business no matter what you sell.

Here's the deal, if we hit 100, the training fee will be slashed from N5,000 to N1,000.

Let's make it happen, click on the link to join:

https://vars.us/nbFAA
Re: 2 Days To Go For My Free Training Alert by Spyron(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2020
The most powerful thing you need to know about social media is its power to attract THE EYE BALLS.

For example, you have a shop and you don't know how to get customers to your shop, one of the fastest and sure way to do that is to get social media exposure and divert them to your shop. If no one is buying, you'll not make sales.

Today is the day you'll finally learn all about the Big 5 Digital Platforms and the most advanced strategies to go about digital marketing on these platforms either for your business or for your clients.

Frankly, growing your business has never been this easy.

In this course, you will learn the most recent strategies for marketing on the Big 5 Social Media Platforms

You will have practical step-by-step strategies and use them to grow your business or digital marketing career.

Even if you’ve never posted a single thing on social media before, you can turn this to a passion and make huge profits.

With this course, you can
• Become an independent digital marketer
• Set up your digital marketing agency
• Earn almost immediately from your digital marketing career.

For everyone who will grab this paid offer within the next 24hours, I will personally send you an invite into how to start earning as soon as you are done learning from the paid product.

https://vars.us/QGL9T

This course teaches you how to confidently run your ads as a professional on

• Facebook
• Instagram
• LinkedIn
• Google
• YouTube

Do well to check the link as the offer expires in next 24 hours and you'll not have access to this again.

https://vars.us/QGL9T

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Shuts Down For 2 Weeks. / Qualification To Write ACCA Exams / JAMB Matriculation List For All Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.