Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Gp Just After My 100level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Gp Just After My 100level (2711 Views)

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gp Just After My 100level by Kins012: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Hello house, I need your advice on my GP. Just after my 100level my gp is 3.4, I don't know if I can still make it to first class. My 100level 2nd semester crashed my gp, I never expected the result. What am I to do house?
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by unibenakpos(m): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2020
you guys just looking for attention or what?
let me start by saying 3.4 is a good Gp for a start, you can do better. just keep working hard....... to lighten you up, shey you know say some people don study that same course from 100 to 400lv without having as high as 3.4 gp for any semester or session and guess what... they are doing just fine

2 Likes

Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Ladylite: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Kins012:
Hello house, I need your advice on my GP. Just after my 100level my gp is 3.4, I don't know if I can still make it to first class. My 100level 2nd semester crashed my gp, I never expected the result. What am I to do house?

OH wow, Mr gambler, if you quit gambling and focus better you could have better grades

What course are you studying that you do not know that Las lass school na scam?

Why did you come here to post this? Are we the ones that chose your course or uni or even your destiny? Pls you are in 100 level and you have 5-5years to correct that GPA and come out with a good grade.

Lil Bro Don't tell me all that is going on in the world you are still high thinking school is the way, find your passion and chase it. Stop seeking validation or confirmation here, face your books if you hope to be a lecturer or if you are studying medicine or engineering else you are on a journey of national disappointment.

By the way, I hope you started business on your campus and you stay away from 100level relationships and frenzy.

I'm the real world 3rd class peeps with the right connections get the dream jobs that first class won't even be aware of.

Wish you rough roads ahead so you become tough and strong. grin

10 Likes

Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Bhadhesth05: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Keziehenry(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Kins012:
who certificate epp. education na real scam
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by LORDEST(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2020
Keziehenry:

It’s not , Staying Educated is not scam - You can say schooling is.
Don’t get brainwashed by so called social influencers.

5 Likes

Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Keziehenry:

You not making it through education, doesn't mean others wouldn't.

4 Likes

Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Ladylite:

OH wow, Mr gambler, if you quit gambling and focus better you could have better grades

Why did you come here to post this? Are we the ones that chose your course or uni or even your destiny? Pls you are in 100 level and you have 5-5years to correct that GPA and come out with a good grade.

Lil Bro Don't tell me all that is going on in the world you are still high thinking school is the way, find your passion and chase it. Stop seeking validation or confirmation here, face your books if you hope to be a lecturer or if you are studying medicine or engineering else you are on a journey of national disappointment.

By the way, I hope you started business on your campus and you stay away from 100level relationships and frenzy.

I'm the real world 3rd class peeps with the right connections get the dream jobs that first class won't even be aware of.

Why will you tell him this kind of thing? It’s unfair! Don’t you know that problems brought to nairaland miraculously get solved? Especially academics.
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by falcon01: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Keziehenry:

Education no be Scam, School na Scam!
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by ArticleBeast: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
LORDEST:

It’s not , Staying Educated is not scam - You can say schooling is.
Don’t get brainwashed by so called social influencers.
Stop replying nitwits.
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by don4real: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ladylite:

Best reality advise
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by iTearHerToto: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ewww! Not even up to 4.00
You and your likes are doomed

Pukes angry
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by mzBEAM(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bsc is overrated.......

I'll advice you to have a side hustle.
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by encryptjay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
You guys should try to search for similar threads about this GP stuf; the issue has been discussed multiple times. Just search and you'll see answers and motivation smiling at you.
Just keep your spirits high and stay motivated.
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Onyenna(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ladylite:

In the real world 3rd class peeps with the right connections get the dream jobs that first class won't even be aware of.

Awesome.....

@OP..... Ensure you read this over...... and over..... and.......over.....
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by EmmyCC: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bro, I wish you the grace for you to make not less than 2.1.
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Osyxcel(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yes. You can make 1st class, but you have to work very hard and register for maximum course units as possible, but you must score distinction in all your courses including your project. This will also ensure that you make a strong 2:1 if 1st is not possible.

Ignore those telling you school is scam. If you make 1st class/ strong 2:1, you have access to a lot of opportunities.

If your parents are very comfortable, make sure your sole focus for now is to make good grades. Other things are secondary.
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by omigyman(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kins012:

First class is so possible for you it just involves you sweating harder with effort I had a 2.26CGPA in my 100lvl and with God and crazy effort I was able to edge it up to 3.7 so u have a good start I will say
Re: My Gp Just After My 100level by Malik1338(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
omigyman:

First class is so possible for you it just involves you sweating harder with effort I had a 2.26CGPA in my 100lvl and with God and crazy effort I was able to edge it up to 3.7 so u have a good start I will say
uncle how

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Post Ume Screening Exercise / Fed Poly Idah 2012/2013 Batch B. Admission List Out!! / 10 Wonderful Home Uses For Sodium Bicarbonate (baking Soda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.