Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image (1786 Views)

Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner / Why I Was Crying – Man Behind Viral Weeping Meme Finally Speaks (video) / Lady Behind Viral Skin Bleaching Procedure Revealed, Warns ‘ignorant’ Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image by Adeling(m): 4:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Oladee, the Univeristy of Ilorin understudy behind a viral crying image has described what happened the day the photograph was taken.

The understudy who put down a wager with the cash his grandma gave him for nourishment, said losing the cash made him cry that day.
Oladee further uncovered that he chose to add more feeling to his tears to check whether those that took the cash his grandma gave him, will have compassion and return it to him. He anyway communicated shock on how the photograph got released and turned into a viral image (sticker)

He also cried out for help in another video
He Said:
“Please help me to go viral and become a celebrity don’t just post my crying picture , My picture has gone places but I haven’t left ilorin”

He expressed himself bitterly in video link below
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Ts_TrAR7y/?igshid=167vprnhxfbz9

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/0ebdcdea59fb23d3f334daf4c1c4c9b2?client=news

Re: See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image by hisexcellency34: 4:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Hmmm....are u sure ? What if they just lookalike?
Re: See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image by chiefolododo(m): 4:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image by Racoon(m): 4:08am On Jan 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: See The Boy Behind Viral Crying Image by Realtord43: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2020
This shit aint same

(1) (Reply)

Ashhawo Lady Is Exposed Flirting Her Toto In Viral Leak / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo Top Best Of Nollywood Awards Nominees’ List / Photo: 2SHOTZ Posts Sexy Picture Of His Wife On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.