Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her (80165 Views)

Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Neddstark: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Never! Self defense

Yeah when its done to someone you know
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by colyx1(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2020
The neck is too sensitive to be stabbed. That is straight death.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by chukskafor(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Op sha, we hear audio "bottle" and virtual knife �
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Sierusvirus(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2020
When a girls touches a man, women will say his enjoying it but when a man touches a woman same way, they will say she’s not enjoying it and kills the man.

The question is, are both not committing the same offense?

Whom do we ask if he is touching her?

Killing is a murder case and penalty for such is death penalty.

Men should stand up and face reality, if a woman touches your chest, ass or any part of your body, report her to the police but don’t kill because if you do, killing is a murder case and penalty is death.

I pray she receives a death penalty for her action so other women will stop this nonsense.

Men know your right even if the government ain’t protecting male gender.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Exactly or witnessed such before... and she's really traumatized.
Psychological trauma isn't cool at all
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2020
DeFuturePresido:

Absolutely correct. Best comment so far.

Maybe the lady was previously raped; maybe she has a medical condition or a personality disorder making her react negatively to touch; maybe she just doesn't like it.

Regardless of the reason, if someone says "NO", just accept It, apologize and move on.

Four major things I've noticed that are causing problems in our society:

1. Lack of consideration for others.
2. Lack of strategic thinking/decision-making skills.
3. Lack of rock-solid honesty/integrity.
4. Too much of sentiment (ethnic, tribal, religious, political etc).

True
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Yewandequeen(f): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
But It still doesn't guarantee violence, now she will spend the rest of her life in jail..
if she is going through psychological trauma, she definitely acted on uncontrollable impulses. Definitely she didn't mean to but the trauma won't let her mind be in right frame.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2020
Neddstark:

Yeah when its done to someone you know
I'd bail her out if you as my brother happen to be touching another man's woman on the waist recklessly.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Agricaddict(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2020
The deceased caused it but I'm not sure if he deserved it but what I know is that he did pretty bad, she ain't your wife for that matter
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Creativebae(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You're reasoning in a retarded way. She's not guilty of murder. She acted in self-defence.
she didn't say the guy tried to rape her, the person in question was her neighbor. Check it na
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Agricaddict:
The deceased caused it but I'm not sure if he deserved it but what I know is that he did pretty bad, she ain't your wife for that matter
I think he deserves it. He must have been handling hapless women without the needed consequences.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by MiltonFine: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
A woman stabbed a man for playfully touching her. But they are lot of girls that dont get a stabbing for playful touching guys..

Maybe some ladies needs to be stabbed also to balance things up
I don't condone disregard for the sanctity of life, but we must learn to respect boundaries. Is it by force to play with a woman? There are many stages of insanity, and many boys and girls out there belong to the category of the proverbial 'Craze wearing clean cloth,' so be careful who you touch. Reserve your play play touch for a woman who wants it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2020
Creativebae:

she didn't say the guy tried to rape her, the person in question was her neighbor. Check it na
That is assault and battery, with intention to molest giving the region of her waist...bumbum and crotch. The guy knocked on the door of his demise
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Creativebae(f): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:

That is assault and battery, with intention to molest giving the region of her waist...bumbum and crotch. The guy knocked on the door of his demise
Lol
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Creativebae:

What gave him the right to touch her body possessively when she repeatedly told him not to? Does being her neighbor make him own rights to touching her? Nigerians feel too entitled. Because you've abused your human rights for decades does not make violations right.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by legba1(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2020
At 11;30sometin PM.......what where they both still doing outside their apartment?

HE touched HER WAIST which kain play be dat?

Now bro is gone......these
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by MiltonFine: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Sierusvirus:
When a girls touches a man, women will say his enjoying it but when a man touches a woman same way, they will say she’s not enjoying it and kills the man.

The question is, are both not committing the same offense?

Whom do we ask if he is touching her?

Killing is a murder case and penalty for such is death penalty.

Men should stand up and face reality, if a woman touches your chest, ass or any part of your body, report her to the police but don’t kill because if you do, killing is a murder case and penalty is death.

I pray she receives a death penalty for her action so other women will stop this nonsense.

Men know your right even if the government ain’t protecting male gender.

A female work mate once smacked my ass in broad daylight and i was like, me na i cannot try that and go unpunished o. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by profilemessages: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2020
please don't die because of any woman especially Nigerian women, they are bunch of just hoes and lazy asses
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2020
Mmnh.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Yoruba women stabbing people with broken bottles is in their DNA, Igbo women are better than yoruba women in terms of controlling their temper.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by lebete3000: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.

Maybe you're unattractive to the dames, why ladies do not playfully touch you, and perhaps avoid you like a plague.

Women have gone as far as rubbing their breasts on me atimes...if things went too far with just the two of us in a room, I might even get sexually harrassed harassed sef.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Albertone(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
LadySarah:
Not making excuses for her though but he kept touching her after severally warning him. She didn't know it will end up killing her.

One just lost his job cos of touching too.

Get the message, when a woman says no tke it as no. Going further could result to something regrettable.

For some ladies, stop means continue,no means yes

He must have done it for some other ladies that told him "stop" and he eventually got them laid.

What I'm saying in essence is,he can't be blamed totally as ladies too are fond of sending mixed signals.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by BeeAll1(f): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She might have taken it too far, may be uncontrollable anger and I have a feeling she just wanted to injure him, and not kill him.

Having said that, I hate with passion the way some idiots behave when they see ladies. Some will just lose their sense and start behaving like he-goats. Why handling a lady against her wish? Or as stated in the report, why "playfully" touching a lady against her wish? What kind of foolish pervert is he?

And to that one above saying ladies touch men too, please do they do it against the wishes of the men? I don't think a lady will do such when it is made clear to her the man hates it. Besides, before a lady does that, they might have been playing such games, not just start touching random guys.

My brother thank you, you have sense
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Rolex66: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Snake island is an island heavily populated by seafaring oloshos who are usually inebriated with Marijuana laced cocktails. It's an extension of takwa bay - our modern day Sodom and Gomorrah where cheap sex and dangerous mind bending cocktails can be procured on the dinghy raffia huts that dot the landscape of the island.

Crimes of passion is a recurring decimal there as nationals of West African coast are adequately represented in that anarchic subculture.

I am not surprised that this happened on the island.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Albertone(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Serves him right

Some men see women as toys and play tools

Have you seen how some ignorant poor men insist on being served by a lady in a bar/restaurant all because they want to touch them,look lustfully at them and crack very dry and dirty jokes...some will be continuously calling the female waiters to come out to waste their time with stupid talks thereby hindering them from attending to other customers...spits
If we observe closely,most ladies don't give in easily even if they are interested.It takes continous pestering to make them give in.

So,a so-called ladies man will tell you that it is the nature of ladies.He can go as far as proving to you that most ladies he has been with proved stubborn at the start,but he "softened" them tacticfully.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by hopexter(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
looseweight:
Stabbed with a broken bottle but an image of a knife was shown here. shocked shocked shocked

Don't be deceived cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by Seventy7kings: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
tollytexy:
uncle stop touching me.. sorry madam sorry
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by nathanomochi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nukilia:
Wherever the devil seats, daggers are drawn with a resultant effect of tears and blood... undecided

When a Neighbour leaves his rented apartment to be holding another woman's waist in the compound, this is absurdity!
I think the woman overreacted by stabbing the randy man.
Now she lost her freedom... undecided
she lost her freedom and the waist will be touched freely now in prison.... This life sha
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by izubext007: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
I Remember Wen A Girl Playfully Touch My Balls , On A Raining Day.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Just because of small play you stabbed someone, I don't think she's in her right sense, maybe she's mentally disturbed because me myself girls use to touch me alot,

complimenting me but I haven't stabbed them, she should be jailed.

No one is asking you to stab them.
Stabbing is way too gross.

But the truth is you are enjoying the touch, hence you are cooperating with them on the various special touches you have been receiving.

Continue, Hope it won’t count against you one day, except you cry out and report the inappropriate touch.

Peace.
Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
anonymuz:
Effect of poverty and frustration.

Well you she for the rest of her life will be served with watery beans.

She is not going to spend more than 3 years in prison and here is why?

1) The guy was harassing her sexually

2) She reacted immediately (not premeditated)

3) She never intended to kill him

4) She has no history of violence

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her by eguarojeona: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
If guys start stabbing girls if they touch them now....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.