Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64274 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by hisexcellency34: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2020
H
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Bankowner: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2020
It is the weakness in a man that would be his eventual downfall. Greed certainly can bring the greatest man down.

Don't believe it? Ask David.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by GamalNasser: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2020
stonemasonn:
how did Tinubu loot Oyo state?

GTFOH

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Tzben(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Damn!! People where just being played in broad daylight. Thanks for the enlightenment.

press9jatv:
it was so during Ajimobi era. He used tinubu auditing and revenue firm Alpha beta company. Much looting was recorded during that time.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by press9jatv: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Tzben:
Damn!! People where just being played in broad daylight. Thanks for the enlightenment.

you are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Kulas: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2020
What a transparent and courageous Governor. This is the type of people we need in this country. I am an Igbo man but if this man come out to contest for presidency. I will vote for him. What a man of Integrity!

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by joyandfaith: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2020
makinde is arole awolowo
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for tax consulting contracts?

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai uses Solik on tolls

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2020
traihit:

Leave him alone o, he's the governor and whichever consulting firm he uses, he'll bear the responsibility. If he keep quiet at this time, people will take him for timidity however, he has work to do and he has the trust of Oyo State.

why bad mouthing someone else's privately registered company like a child, just for political gains? are the states like Bayelsa using alphabeta or northern states, even west african countries complaining of bad service? or why try pull someone 100 years ahead of you down?

the fool even mentioned alpha beta consulting... he should limit his immaturity to insulting Ajimobi if he wants to last in politics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by AntiBalaka: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Buhari has already chased alpha beta racket out of FIRS with Fowler's sack.

Tinubu will soon enter prison

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

why bad mouthing someone else's privately registered company like a child, just for political gains? are the states like Bayelsa using alphabeta or northern states, even west african countries complaining of bad service? or why try pull someone 100 years ahead of you down?

the fool even mentioned alpha beta consulting... he should limit his immaturity to insulting Ajimobi if he wants to last in politics
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by BuhariAdvocate: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2020
But you can't fight Tinubu. You have been maintaining your territory since you assumed the office so i will advise to keep it going. Face the governing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by tribalmall: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2020
Where is the prove to that claim or are we suppose to believe whatever any fool decide to dish from his or her stable ?!

press9jatv:
it was so during Ajimobi era. He used tinubu auditing and revenue firm Alpha beta company. Much looting was recorded during that time.

What did he enlighten u about beside some fallacious lunacies with not a single fact to buttress the delusion ?!
Tzben:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Adaibeku(f): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
bamidelee:

Audio

Audio man ! u coward !! has been running away from Amatarasha a lil girl
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross west africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai uses Solik on tolls

His mates are starting and commissioning projects, the fool is busy doing social media and internet propaganda.

Akwa Ibom, Abia and many other states are using AB so what is the useless and lazy social media governor talking about?

Are they begging him to hire AB?

I guess everybody must shout Tinubu to sound relevant. Very immature.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

His mates are starting and commissioning projects, the fool is busy doing social media and internet propaganda.

Akwa Ibom, Abia and many other states are using AB so what is the useless and lazy social media governor talking about?

the fool would soon come and seek second term

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
But you can't fight Tinubu. You have been maintaining your territory since you assumed the office so i will advise to keep it going. Face the governing.

He's not ready to govern, he's still playing to the gallery.

From I used to sell bread to I drive my own car I will step on toes, he comes up with childish rubbish everyday instead of governing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

And head to Bourdillon to bow and apologize.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

rumour even has it from his police details that he visits at night especially when his apeal was going to supreme court

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

rumour even has it from his police details that he visits at night especially when his apeal was going to supreme court
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

He's not ready to govern, he's still playing to the gallery.

From I used to sell bread to I drive my own car I will step on toes, he comes up with childish rubbish everyday instead of governing.

[/s]
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Abio, a legitimate business with clients all over Nigeria and West Africa.

Very childish and uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

If only you stay in Ibadan and see his ridiculousness, the whole state is now littered with garbage and trash because he stoped Ajimobi's PPP waste management arrangement.. and the guy had the mind to even say to us that the refuse are being moved in from APC state like Osun at night

he now advertises him self on State TV almost every other hour like he is still campaigning, celebrating mediocity like paying salary on 25

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Grace001: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2020
B
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

If only you stay in Ibadan and see his ridiculousness, the whole state is now littered with garbage and trash because he stoped Ajimobi's PPP waste management arrangement.. and the guy had the mind to even say to us that the refuse are being moved in from APC state like Osun at night

he now advertises him self on State TV almost every other hour like he is still campaigning, celebrating mediocity like paying salary on 25
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by dalass(f): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2020
And why should it?

Oyo is not an APShit state.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Sterope(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Let's see

You are defending a company owned by one of the most corrupt individuals in Nigeria. A man who arms thugs, kills political enemies, destroying our future for his utmost benefit. It is fooolery to support such a man, except you are gaining substantially from him.

itsme01:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by olowo1995(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
"Not a dime of Oyo State will go to Lagos. They'll have no right to collect our taxes here" - GSM speaks . No dime for Tinubu Alpha beta Auditing firm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgH8rfvo3w

How much is your total revenue in Oyo State pls ok that Lagos State will feel the impact, your total revenue is not up to a local government budget in Lagos. Keep shut jooor

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Yolmelifya: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.