Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64273 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Everything good naa audio where you dy.... Naim make your sense dey your yansh....
Audio

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020

Alpha Beta expands services outside Nigeria

The statement reads: “Our efforts elevated Lagos Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) 55 folds from 600 million Naira monthly average to N33billion monthly since 2001. Our services had enabled rapid development and improved social services provision. “

Alpha Beta Consulting is a company with revenue maximisation strategy and also the pioneer developer, proprietor and provider of the technology-based Electronic Banking and Internal Controlled Revenue Enhancing System that helps clients to flawlessly monitor and enhance Revenue collections, promote accountability, transparency and good governance.
“Our international standard – compliant processes, procedures and practices coupled with our un-rivaled performances have continuously endeared us to our clients,” the statement added.

Alpha Beta Consulting, which operates in Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa states assured that citizens would experience better infrastructure in 2019.

https://guardian.ng/appointments/alpha-beta-expands-services-outside-nigeria/

AB is said to belong to Tinubu, why then is AB is not operating n APC states like Ogun, Osun, Ondo and even Ekiti, , not even in Oyo state that the lazy, lying and incompetent social media propaganda man is cying about, but the same AB operates in PDP states.

In the whole of SW and the APC states in the SW, AB operates only in Lagos and never in Oyo state.

So who was the immature and lazy governor fooling with his Tinubu/AB lies and deception? His mumu, gullible and unintelligent followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by oyatz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alphabeta is a registered private auditing firm and tax consultants. Why is it a 'dark agency'?

They work for some S/Western States like Lagos and Ogun States, Bauchi , Bayelsa States, Federal Government and some West African Countries.

YorubaLord:

I disagree. Because we have graduates that work for a 'dark agency' doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out against their wrongdoings.
I think he's (Makinde) gotten a long term strategy and ulterior motive to break the stranglehold of the Cabals against which the whole SW has been held for quite sometime.

For us to progress, we need this. I fully support him.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by oyatz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
How does having a private auditing and tax consulting firm amount to greed sir?

Accountants like Lawyers or Estate Survyors have private firms that collect a percentage of the proceeds they work for as their commission, how doesn't this amount to greed?

Akintola Williams-Delloitaire ,Price Cooper Waterhouse and so many firms get higher commision than Alphabeta.

DNA4ALL:
Tinunu's greed is just too much. What else again does he wants? he's selfish and not selfless. He doesn't act for the Yoruba race but himself. I like his political sagacity but when it comes to leadership, I keep mute.on him.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by oyatz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
I seriously doubt the Governor will say such a thing.

This is like a girl going on air and say ' I am not saying I am not going to have a B/Friend but my B/Friend won't be Chuks' even when Chuks' has never asked her out.

By the way, what makes Alphabeta a 'criminal company'?
Can you point out any evidence of alphabeta being found wanting?

FLOW101:
The guy didn't say he won't use consultants. He just said it won't be Tinubu's criminal company.

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by oyatz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is no law that says a firm in which a politician has shares or interests can't operate in the politician's State.

Or are you saying Nigerians who are politicians must not have firms/companies and if they do, it must not operate with Government?

Trum's companies can do legitimate business with the US Government. If you feel otherwise, please cite one section of the US laws that's against this.

YorubaLord:

This is one of the issues we currently face as a people. Alpha-Beta and majority of these corporations owned by Tinubu and most 9ja Big Dons are into shady deals with both the government, stakeholders (if any) and their several clients. The same way the Military Government of of Babangida and Abacha gave monopoly to Dangote, Alakija et al...

How can a company set up and owned by Tinubu be the one to audit the Lagos state government Finances without conflict of interests? I'm confused here. Just like Trump renting out one of his properties to the U.S. government. Impossible in the U.S.

With these sort of behaviors, we'll never progress as a people.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by oyatz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alphabeta is a firm of accountants.

Auditing and Taxation are specializations within the profession, so Alphabeta does both.

YorubaLord:

You're NOT making a single sense. When and how does auditing a client's finances and accounts grow their ROI and IGR? When and how does auditing add any value to one's business other than transparency purposes?

Perhaps, you're telling me the business activities of an auditing and consulting firm increases their clients' ROI, ROE and IGR?

I'll love to be educated on that. cool
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by mikolo80: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Racoon:
sad Determined governor(GSM) standing up to the SW "baba sò pe" agbero.Tinubu is a man who is just desperate to enlarge his political empire because of greed.

Yet Sagay said EFCC ought not to probe this Burdillion Bullion Van man that he made his money before becoming governor in 1999?

Alpha Beta Firm have been doing the dirty job for him for a long time.Any wonder Lagos State does not subscribe to the FOI bill?

Why shouldn't he enlarge his empire, bcis you're too lazy to expand yours.?

Pdp ppl robed him and found nothing, what'd wrong with him spending his money anyhow he likes in bullion van.

When there was no alpha beta, 90% of the tax was going missing. Now they're doing the hard work you're grumbling Cia they're being rewarded?

Poverty de worry you
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by RPirez: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
livebyday:

Has anyone ever told you..

That you talk alot? (A Talkative)

It's not healthy for an adult to type or speak everything that resides within him or her. Having an opinion on any and everything doesn't make you smart, it just means you have alot of.time on your hands bro.

Take this advise from an elder, learn to keep quiet sometimes, just view a topic and move on, no one here what's to know what the person behind the profile itsme01 thinks .

Use your time well bro , time waits for no one, you seem to spend way too much time here, that is very unhealthy. Go out, learn a language, learn a new skill, use your time positively.

My two cents

NgadaAwo, NkitaAla… How far, were? grin
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
They will soon gang up against Engr Makinde.

Tinubu's greed is undefined!!!!!!!!
Jeez!!!! Who even gave him the right to collect taxes in the SW?
Is he the owner of SW?
yes he is.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Destom: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
RPirez:

NgadaAwo, NkitaAla… How far, were? grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.