Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64268 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by slimanyd: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

If only you stay in Ibadan and see his ridiculousness, the whole state is now littered with garbage and trash because he stoped Ajimobi's PPP waste management arrangement.. and the guy had the mind to even say to us that the refuse are being moved in from APC state like Osun at night

he now advertises him self on State TV almost every other hour like he is still campaigning, celebrating mediocity like paying salary on 25

Painment

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Openbusiness: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
GSM cheesy Give them hot

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by awa(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2020
They will tell you they are smart and intelligent despite one man collecting their commonwealth fund. There is no serious development in the area outside the old glory wink

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin "But Adelabu disagrees with you"
This OAP na weyrey oo

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by dalass(f): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

If only you stay in Ibadan and see his ridiculousness, the whole state is now littered with garbage and trash because he stoped Ajimobi's PPP waste management arrangement.. and the guy had the mind to even say to us that the refuse are being moved in from APC state like Osun at night

he now advertises him self on State TV almost every other hour like he is still campaigning, celebrating mediocity like paying salary on 25

Paying salary on time is more important compared to moving garbage oh

. My sister works as a civil servant there.. Ajimobi used to owe them 5_6 months..even their aged pensioners were suffered too much.. APC lost out only because of Ajimobi, the stingy and arrogant fellow!

Even his family members have always complained about his wickedness. Ahun ko gbadun ara e. Ara ile ahun ko gbadun ahun! cry

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by femi4: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
Governor seyi makinde is dealing with Tinubu ruthlessly in oyo state. GSM is really blocking loopholes in oyo state. Kudos to him.
So part of Tinubu's money is in Oyo state
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Firefox01: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2020
This fool can only impress easterners. This is not surprising because his PR team are actually doing a good job in packaging him so it's no wonder easterners like him coupled with the fact that he's from their party, PDP. However, we that are on ground knows that this man is an audio governor. He's running Government by the social media, for the social media and from the social media. Ajimobi cost APC the Governorship election. The same won't happen in 2023. This scam would be booted out in 2023. We are observing.

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Enyimbamercedes: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross west africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

Please enlighten us more on “Solik”. Kindly also draw parallels in your explanation between “Solik” and Alpha Beta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by patrickmuf(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
Mr. Governor, if you don't want the services of Alpha Beta, get another firm or find a way about it, it is pointless talking as if Alpha Beta is forced on Oyo or any other state government.

It's on record that Alpha Beta is also engaged by other PDP governed states so I don't get the fuss. Personally, I do not subscribe to this kind of politicking. He is outrightly attacking a brand and that can cost the company some losses, if he has any qualms with Alpha Beta or proof of illicit business they transact, he should approach the courts or lay it bare for us to see and judge.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by toprealman: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
They will soon gang up against Engr Makinde.

Tinubu's greed is undefined!!!!!!!!
Jeez!!!! Who even gave him the right to collect taxes in the SW?
Is he the owner of SW?
At least he fought the necessary fight his colleagues are running away from.
That's my definition of a true man!

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Avast(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
"Not a dime of Oyo State will go to Lagos. They'll have no right to collect our taxes here" - GSM speaks . No dime for Tinubu Alpha beta Auditing firm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgH8rfvo3w

Lagos don't care about your money

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by YorubaLord: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross west africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

Your point, bros mi?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Firefox01: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2020
dalass:

Paying salary on time is more important compared to moving garbage oh

. My sister works as a civil servant there.. Ajimobi used to owe them 5_6 months..even their aged pensioners were suffered too much.. APC lost out only because of Ajimobi, the stingy and arrogant fellow!
Your sister must be a terrible liar. The only time Ajimobi owed salaries was during the time of recession. As at the time he was handing over power, he was not owing any civil servant a dime! He was owing just the pensioners. Tell your sister to lie with the fear of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by juman(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
Nigerian politicians.
Dont be surprise if you see him dining with tinubu in his home tomorrow.

Politicians jump up and down across parties.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Jack500: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2020
The only thing I can say is that, this Oyo governor should start counting down to his fall, I have seen those frustrated ipob supporting him already, and one thing is certain anyone those miscreants support always fall.

We shall see
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Sterope:
Let's see

You are defending a company owned by one of the most corrupt individuals in Nigeria. A man who arms thugs, kills, ruin families, destroying our future for his utmost benefit. It is fooolery to support such a man, except you are gaining substantially from him.

perhaps your leaders destroyed your future please dont blame Tinubu

*Since 1999 we've had 3 PDP governors and atleast 3 EFCC chairmen, all of them investigated him yet non found him wanting of corruption unlike people like Orji Kalu, Fayose and others

*Tinubu worked as an Accountant in Deliote chicago, Price water cooper chicago, Exxon Mobil west africa and came to set up his own private practice Alpha Beta, employing local graduates (something your governors would never do but lauder money) yet you are calling his company corrupt

*You say he arms thug, why not prove it to us where police caught any thug and accused Tinubu.. atleast we can prove that of Melaye and Fayose

Please you people should be objective with your hate of tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

Your point, bros mi?

My point is if he decides not to use Alpha beta no point bad mouthing the company where hundreds of graduates work it is plain stupidity and what yoruba call etanu

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Flier: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
Governor seyi makinde is dealing with Tinubu ruthlessly in oyo state. GSM is really blocking loopholes in oyo state. Kudos to him.
Audio Governor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by da3pu0(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
"Not a dime of Oyo State will go to Lagos. They'll have no right to collect our taxes here" - GSM speaks . No dime for Tinubu Alpha beta Auditing firm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgH8rfvo3w

Actually this was before 2019 election. So what ever happen aftermath, we do not know but all the same , this tells us that we only need the backing of the most high to embark on anything in life. He won against all odds
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Flier: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2020
Jack500:
The only thing I can say is that, this Oyo governor should start counting down to his fall, I have seen those frustrated ipob supporting him already, and one thing is certain anyone those miscreants support always fall.

We shall see
He is doing nothing,he is just sharing the money

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

You are surely benefiting from this illegalities.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by olatilldend: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
That radio host is an instigator and not a professional. If he has personal axe to grind with Tinubu, he should keep GSM out of it. GSM on the other hand should continue with his poise and elegance and not be dragged into petty politics. You've made it known that Alpha Beta cannot take Oyo State's money, why go into petty politics of calling names?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by martowskin1(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.

All u know is PDP and APC, when will u grow up
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Difrent: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
over 60 accounts was blocked by GSM, this accounts was opened during Ajimobi era. More treasury was recorded. More loopholes of the treasury was blocked.

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL
another of your lies to deceive the gullible who are carried away by the populist standing of this government.
Why is the government not spending the money in those accounts? its because they are legitimate accounts. a breakdown of the accounts will show you they are various project accounts that MUST be opened for the sake of accountability especially donor fund..
STOP ALL THESE CHEAP LIES AND FACE GOVERNANCE,

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by YorubaLord: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

My point is if he decides not to use Alpha beta no point bad mouthing the company where hundreds of graduates work it is plain stupidity and what yoruba call etanu

I disagree. Because we have graduates that work for a 'dark agency' doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out against their wrongdoings.
I think he's (Makinde) gotten a long term strategy and ulterior motive to break the stranglehold of the Cabals against which the whole SW has been held for quite sometime.

For us to progress, we need this. I fully support him.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Accurate4u: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..what do you know, do you think we are talking about tom and jerry movie.

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Mac2016(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
Seyi(as the name implies) Makinde is a very energetic & dynamic young talk &do governor who is really impacting Oyo State with responsible leadership.Though richly made, but so humble.

This is a governor that not only decleared but made available his decleared assets for public scrutiny.This is a classical standard for probity, accountability and responsibility.

He is also the first political leader I have seen that publicly accept responsibility as regards the failure of the state fire service to respond to a market fire.

Importantly, I learnt Gov.Makinde is the brain behind the recently launched SW regional para-military security outfit-"Operation Amotekun".This is encouraging.Weldone your excellency.

It's too early, but the SW should start considering fronting Makinde or Adewunmi Adeshina(AFB President) with any other regional candidate for future elections if Nigeria still remains a united nation.

Am glad about Seyi... Long before he started his guber aspirations, He reordered my life on the right course! I appreciate!
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2020
slimfit1:

What's illegal about AB?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2020
slimfit1:

what is illegal in Tax consulting or Auditing ? didnt Jonathan and Okonjo use Price water cooper when they wanted to audit NNPC after sanusi's claim of corruption

or do you think it is better to collect tax and levy or conduct audits by the useless civil servants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.