Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed (40527 Views)

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Ogegeodey(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
May God bring her back safely. Amen
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Kokaine(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
buoye1:
yes there was kidnapping,i work in rigachikun, the village next to maraban jos and from the report i got when i got to work on wednesday, over 20 persons were kidnapped and more than 20 killed while a lot were injured...A luxirious bus was involved too, i just hope he's alive
na wa ooh. So flight is now the safest means of movement in this country

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by kozmokaz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
buoye1:
yes there was kidnapping,i work in rigachikun, the village next to maraban jos and from the report i got when i got to work on wednesday, over 20 persons were kidnapped and more than 20 killed while a lot were injured...A luxirious bus was involved too, i just hope he's alive

Abeg what's your name and number please cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by vincentjk(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
My dad once narrated to me a tragic story of how a man fell inside a pit somewhere in the bush in a bid to run away from high way robbers.

Their bus was robbed just like your cousin's but unfortunately in an attempt to run for safety he fell inside a pit, his family would call him on phone and he'll be pleading they look for him inside the bush around the area assuring them he's alive but can't get out of that pit...

Days passed by and unfortunately his battery ran down and that was the end for that man. I felt bad when I heard this sad story cry

May God locate your cousin brother for you op

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Too bad, i hope he is safe angry
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by gambia(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kidnapping is very rampant around those areas.
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Chriswazo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
anyone not planning on leaving nigeria is a fool

Come bequeath me CRS point na
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by XANDERBOY85: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
osamz007:
Nigeria is almost finished. 10% remaining...

To travel na wahala.

Person child

How can you have any sort of thriving local economy when travelling within the country is fraught with so much danger and trepidation?

Nigeria is finished!

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Asquare84:
Why not travelled down to know exactly what happened from police

He boarded a bus from Kano to Lagos on Tuesday night.

what are you expecting surprise that he is missing

PEOPLE NIGERIA IS FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR

PEOPLE ARE WALKING AROUND LIKE NOTHING IS HAPPENING HERE IN THE SOUTH !!!!

THE GUY IS GONE PREPARE THE FUNERAL THAT THE BITTER TRUTH

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by OyinO: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
What a con3? Existing in a state of emergency without declaring a state of emergency.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by luluosas(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
May he be found alive in Jesus name. Amen

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by vaca1: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
eedimo:
Sometimes my mouth feels like talking
Sometimes my hands feel like typing... but I spend time reading from the opinions of others and I feel I'm the only one that has a different thought about NIGERIA.
To avoid being branded "abnormal" I have decided to remain silent until my visa application goes through.
oh my . Same here

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by fatymore(f): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am scared
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by EdiskyHarry: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
these northerners should know that buhari will not remain in power for ever, there will be a president that will not take this rubbish from them.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kokaine:

Please always watch the content of what you send. The heading is robbery in jigawa. But from your write up, the bus was hijacked around Kaduna Zaria road, approximately nine hours away from Jigawa. I am pleased to say that no such events has ever occurred in jigawa state. Kaduna Zaria road is notable for events like this. I advice you travel down and seek more information from police stations.

The heading didn’t say robbery in jigawa sir. I only explained he was coming from jigawa and board a bus from Kano to Lagos on Tuesday and they were attacked on Tuesday night around 11:30pm. It was reported as a robbery incident and some people were abducted too. We haven’t gotten any calls from either him or the captors.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
07014023238 here is his number that went through and was picked by an Hausa man. Till this moment it isn’t going through any longer.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's how Dr Obafemi Rasak Koy-Oyefuwa got missing. He was last seen at iponri with his sister. Since 1st of Dec 2019 he's yet to be found. He's a part the lecturer at both Babcock n Lasu. His phone has been switched off since. May the missing persons be found in Jesus name.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by madridsta007(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
ADAlBEKU:
Most of these kidnappers are migrant jihadists, we are going to face this menace for the rest of the years,

Buhari just opened our country for his kinsmen from all over West Africa to torment us and hijack our land.

Blame Tinubus and the South West politicians.
This Fulanisation was predicted far back in 2014.
Yet, because of their selfishness and hate for GEJ, they helped enabled Buhari, a man who lost 3 times in a row.
I dont blame Buhari one bit. He is only doing what anyone with commonsense and a bit of honesty knows he would do. I mean, he promised this, didnt he?
Blame Tinubu.

I hope he is alive and safe. Migrant Jihadists are usually merciless. They are not Nigerians so they have no empathy towards Nigerians, even towards their Fulani Nigerians.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
buoye1:
Sir, thank you for this sir. We also got info some were kidnapped and killed, but we aren’t sure. My uncle also said he saw the bus back in Lagos and it was riddled with bullets. I just pray he is safe. I’ve also called some of my friends in kaduna too to help on the search.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mods pls their bus wasn’t attacked in jigawa but along maraban jos kaduna-zaria Road. He is serving in jigawa.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Starboytwo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
na ur papa be fool

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by BoboKush(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mateen1000:
No matter what, I CAN NEVER TRAVEL AT NIGHT
Even if God is protecting you, You need to protect urself also.

And u did nt knw traveling from lagos to North is over 10 hrs that way he Wil arrive there at night..... When shit happen stop a portioning blame.... This can be anyone unless u av money to give him to take flight

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by FLYFIRE(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

He boarded a bus from Kano to Lagos on Tuesday night.

what are you expecting surprise that he is missing

PEOPLE NIGERIA IS FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR

PEOPLE ARE WALKING AROUND LIKE NOTHING IS HAPPENING HERE IN THE SOUTH !!!!

THE GUY IS GONE PREPARE THE FUNERAL THAT THE BITTER TRUTH

THIS & OTHER GUYS WILL BE FOUND IN JESUS NAME

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Sheuns(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
buoye1:

Sir pls. Can you shed more light on what you may know?
Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by carinmom(f): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sheuns:

The heading didn’t say robbery in jigawa sir. I only explained he was coming from jigawa and board a bus from Kano to Lagos on Tuesday and they were attacked on Tuesday night around 11:30pm. It was reported as a robbery incident and some people were abducted too. We haven’t gotten any calls from either him or the captors.

OH so sorry about what happened, it's rather sad and unfortunate. I pray he is found soon. Many people were abducted that night, my neighbor was involved too, he is injured and now receiving treatment in the hospital.

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by ADAlBEKU: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:

You think you're smart after writing this?

If you leave your land and runaway,

The Fulani jihadist herdsmen will rape your women, destroy their source of living then enslave them.

Agbaracha must surely come back, then you join them in slavery.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed by Aladdin1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
yoruba moslem!!.na dem,dem!!.

How Can One Change PPA? / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper / 6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State