Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel (84500 Views)

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Geesaintagape: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2020
One of the yeye fathers on the street of ibusa just die undecided
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by bluefilm: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2020
What?!!

Blood of Obasanjo!!!
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by BusolaDakolo: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Overdose of Kolaq Alagbo grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2020
He came through a Woman (VAGINA) and He goes back through a Woman (VAGINA). That's the best way any man can die. For Heaven is in between a Black Woman's Legs.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by abyus15: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2020
People just dont understand that its not every woman you see that you sleep with

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2020
Adulterers, adulteresses, boyfriend/girlfriend called fornication, please repent and surrender your lives to Jesus Christ now.
Don't die in the sin of immorality because it carries grave consequences, and the destination of the sinner is hell fire.
Please, repent now.
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Midas01: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
How many times do you see news like "man dies on top of his wife during love making"?
GermanMelania:
Are you implying if it had been at home with his wife he wouldn't have died?

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
God forbid! Give your life to Jesus Christ now and be saved
OyinO:
He came through a Woman (VAGINA) and He goes back through a Woman (VAGINA). That's the best way any man can die. For Heaven is in between a Black Woman's Legs.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2020
Yes, he would have been alive because he cannot engage his legally married wife in sex romp. Be guided
GermanMelania:

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
God forbid! Give your life to Jesus Christ now and be saved

Jesus Christ was gay, so he feared Woman. But he was born by Woman through an unknown Rapist father. How does Jesus look like my ancestors? A complete pale man who cannot stand the Sun of God? Abeg, take your expired religion elsewhere. Rubbish!
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by fegori: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Hope the lady has been arrested
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by AreaFada2: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2020
GermanMelania:
Or maybe if the lady has several kids or no kids at all his mission would have gone successfully and remain hale and hearty?
The headline dey funny.

Life expectancy in Nigeria is less than 55. Probably any similar exertion would have killed him. Lots of men over 50 are already very unhealthy.

How many at that age go for medical check up every 6 months?
RIP.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by otokx(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2020
They should release the woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by jconsulting(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Only greedy men die of sex, one or two rounds is enough but no they will want to do 15 rounds just because they pay for it, even after two rounds na only water water go dey come out ,the thing is not thick again......RIP to the idiot

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Nwaotu10(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2020
What exactly would he tell the celestials?
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2020

Just read the stupid comments from stupid men with double standards. If it had been a married woman who died on her lover, the level of hate on the thread would have been overwhelming, but since its their fellow dog, apparently its okay.

Spits.

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Spectrum22: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2020
The man ignored the warning signs in his quest for sexual gratification.

Usually our body, especially the heart always notify us when it's being stretched beyond it's limit but it our choice to either abort mission or continue.

What's in sex that makes men want to go on for hours, that makes men take substances that masks the pain of the heart by giving you false strength while subtly dragging you to your grave.

I love sex like most normal humans but l know my limits.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Cutehector:
The 7th commandment.

Thou shall not commit Adultery.

That being said, we know where he is going to. No need for pity eya rest in peace shit.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by deebrain(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2020
stupidity:
Something must kill a man.

True.

But it should not be what your username suggests

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2020
May God have mercy on you.
Meanwhile, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE.
Jesus loves you, so do I.

OyinO:

Jesus Christ was gay, so he feared Woman. But he was born by Woman through an unknown Rapist father. How does Jesus look like my ancestors? A complete pale man who cannot stand the Sun of God? Abeg, take your expired religion elsewhere. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Words on Mable. God bless you
deebrain:

True.

But it should not be what your username suggests
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
May God have mercy on you.
Meanwhile, YOU SHALL PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU DIE.
Jesus loves you, so do I.

I have God better than gay European Jesus. Jesus loves me but will burn me in hell for not following him? That's rubbish!
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by ogawisdom(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2020
He died in active service grin
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2020
You really need help.
Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. If you don't follow Him, don't expect Him to take you along with Him. The choice is certainly YOURS TO MAKE.
Jesus loves you, so do I
OyinO:

I have God better than gay European Jesus. Jesus loves me but will burn me in hell for not following him? That's rubbish!
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by OyinO: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2020
luluosas:
You really need help.
Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. If you don't follow Him, don't expect Him to take you along with Him. The choice is certainly YOURS TO MAKE.
Jesus loves you, so do I

A jesus that couldn't save himself from 3 nails of Roman soldiers? A jesus that was brutalized and murdered for calling himself king of Jews and for causing uproar and blasphemy? Take your gay European jesus away from my face before I slap you and him together.
Jesus was crucified and killed the first time but since he's coming as a thief in the night, we'll shoot him like a thief in the night.
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by voltron14: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2020
He died.

Polygamy is acceptable in Africa

Single moms need love too.

None story.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by 3verblazing(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Death is one crazy motherfucker! He can Bleep u up anywhere, anyhow, anytime... He chose to Bleep this guy up in a Hotel, while on someone else's wife, during sex of all times... Demn you! Death... sad
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
what's the issue
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by onlyboyson(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2020
when he will be burial write AM STUPID for his grave

any way shaa one thing must kill a man even AIDS dey FEAR EBOLA
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Cutehector:
what's the issue
It's been lng
Re: Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel by ignis: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Satan will be welcoming him with a good pvssy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.