Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (11017 Views)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by monique34: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Saimeritus:
You don hear 7 figures. Awon gold digger.
sharap....
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by victorian(f): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Awwwn

As in babe ehn? Life and mistakes i made in my choice of guys i dated in the past taught me a huge lesson.

I have a feeling my dad , may his soul rest in peace will be smiling , im ending up with someone close to home .
Because he was very particular about not marrying far from home, when he was alive . But i was determined amd strong headed in not choosing deltans, especially Warri region . Smiles

I wanted to be far from home. smiley

Papa has won@ last smiley

I miss you babes ! kiss drop by soon.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by victorian(f): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Greatzeus:

I guess you Dodge a bullet then,you could have been the one suffering from that your Ex inhumane attitude now. I pray God perfects everything that has to do with your new relationship. Wish you all the best wink

Ha! I thank God im not the cause of his change in personality .

problem of that my ex was this: lots of women want him , lots of women want to marry him, he felt very special , and i dont blame him for feeling so.
It comes with the aura of i have arrived . Women want me .
Na him sabi jare.
Anyways i wish him the best in life . Later in life , he will feel sober, be broken and retrace his steps back to when he was just an easy going guy.

God has perfect it o smiley

But thanks for the best wishes .

Amen.

And yours too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Papanwamaikpe: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Victorian please shut up! Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Victorian please shut up! Haba!

cool

Keep wailing .

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by EmmySparky(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
monique34:
sharap....seems u don't understand simple joke
lol...it pain am...I dey joke with u too
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by George700(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
You remember the first relationship you ever got into?

It was like Disney world right?
Romeo and Juliet kind of Love, it's like getting drunk on love.

We all thought it will last forever because it's the first time in a relationship, we were young and naive and thought the movies Between Emeka ike and Genevieve were real life love.
Oh you remember that perfect love movie between Genevieve and Ramson Noah when Black arrow killed Ramson Noah?

You are the love of my life!!
The reason why am alive!! grin

Well reality hit us and it all went crashing down.

Well do you know the whereabouts of your first lover?

As for me, i won't lie i still look at her Instagram page sometimes o, she is married to a soldier, with two kids, happy family, she is now very happy.

So Early this year, I sent her a dm, we started talking and one day i got a phone call from her husband a week ago, asking to meet me up and that his wife have been saying great things about me.

That was the last day i stopped sending her DMS grin

I ran for my life grin

So guys where is now your first love and what happened between you two?

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
virgin �
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Heloct(f): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2020
He sent me birthday gift last year. We are still friends though with little or no communication.
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nickymezor(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
No idea, we ain't keeping in touch
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manny99(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
BrainArk:

Is that why you have to quote the op 3 times?
Do you knowsome of us are using Nokia c3? do you know how it is scrolling through each page and the kind of problem you just gave me cause you quoted the op 3 damned times??.Infact you will never get that girl in this life nor in the next life.
I didn't take cognizance of that, am so sorry. but for ur Nokia issue, bro pls upgrade, this is 2020
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manny99(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..u can still go for her......since she's working already .....hu knows things might turn out fine
she is abit far from where I stay nd I don't believe in distance relationship
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manny99(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

Why wishing when you can have her?
Go for your girl !!
the way I see her now ,is like she is way ahead of me cos right nw, I just going to law school nd I don't think she can wait nd she is far from where I am

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Phenomenal16(f): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
manny99:

..OK nah

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by IamPlato(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Birdeyeview:
lol shibaraba u sef eh.. e dey ur body. sweet talker.
the Old Man Must Be Hitting The Right Spot In your Brain
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
manny99:

the way I see her now ,is like she is way ahead of me cos right nw, I just going to law school nd I don't think she can wait nd she is far from where I am
Make a move first, dear
She may be waiting for you to make an attempt.
Leave the excuses first and try.
Stop thinking

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Equity15(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
BrainArk:

Is that why you have to quote the op 3 times?
Do you knowsome of us are using Nokia c3? do you know how it is scrolling through each page and the kind of problem you just gave me cause you quoted the op 3 damned times??.Infact you will never get that girl in this life nor in the next life.
Lmao grin na wa oh
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manny99(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
doggedfighter:
Make a move first, dear She may be waiting for you to make an attempt. Leave the excuses first and try. Stop thinking
I will give it a trial first nd I Will get back. am so grateful
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Don't know. Don't care.
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by doggedfighter(f): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
manny99:

I will give it a trial first nd I Will get back. am so grateful
You are welcome. It will end well

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by BrainArk(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
manny99:

I didn't take cognizance of that, am so sorry. but for ur Nokia issue, bro pls upgrade, this is 2020
learnt Warren buffet still uses Nokia torch light phone he is my role model... billionaire gang grin
manny99:

learnt Warren buffet still uses Nokia torch light phone he is my role model... billionaire gang
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manny99(m): 1:02am On Jan 22, 2020
BrainArk:

learnt Warren buffet still uses Nokia torch light phone he is my role model... billionaire gang grin
learnt Warren buffet still uses Nokia torch light phone he is my role model... billionaire gang
hmmmm, I see. so don't complain nest time if I triple quote anybody or u leave it unread

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 22, 2020
manny99:

My friend sometimes you have to make sacrifices to get what you really want. Just giving up like that won't help at all..
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Amstupid:
My ex girl is selling paraga ( local herb ) now at mushin grin

D girl dey work for big company b4 I suck her dry
. How do you feel now? We are truly our enemy.
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Olejoye(f): 2:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by BrainArk(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2020
manny99:

hmmmm, I see. so don't complain nest time if I triple quote anybody or u leave it unread
lol, alright man
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manny99(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
dumo1:

My friend sometimes you have to make sacrifices to get what you really want. Just giving up like that won't help at all..
I will give it a trial
Am so grateful bro,Ave tried it and it is working well and fine btw us

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
manny99:

I will give it a trial
Good. Now that's comforting to hear. As far as the distance is within Nigeria; it's worth giving it a trial.
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Samakus(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2020
victorian:

I honestly dont care

But it sure hurt when i remember once in a while , how i was played .

In this life ehn? Its safe to date from ones state of origin, than take a relationship outside serious . Too many lies here and there

Well i cant be deceived or brain washed anymore . Ive experienced all the lies , guys have to offer. No guy can deceive me to think the grass is greener out there . I thank God for what i have now .

Do u know it took me since 2008( after i graduated from school) till 2020 before i finally got it right in a relationship. Mehn im indeed patient. I told God last year, its either all or nothing. I aint settling for less.

You graduated in 2008? shocked O boy shocked. I was in SS2

You really are indeed patient
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Deffjam: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2020
First girlfriend thought I'll never make it in life because she left the country way back. Texted after a decade to flaunt her new American status. As in small chat she Don drop picture. Small chat picture.
Attended an open house weeks later, she was the agent. E be like make ground swallow her.
Ego as big as swollen garri.
Going forty now no single boyfriend. I'm sure her punna go get cobwebs.
whats the meaning of open house and why was she the agent?
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
She's a married olosho now. I'm happy for her. Hopefully she sits still.
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
victorian:

I honestly dont care

But it sure hurt when i remember once in a while , how i was played .

In this life ehn? Its safe to date from ones state of origin, than take a relationship outside serious . Too many lies here and there

Well i cant be deceived or brain washed anymore . Ive experienced all the lies , guys have to offer. No guy can deceive me to think the grass is greener out there . I thank God for what i have now .

Do u know it took me since 2008( after i graduated from school) till 2020 before i finally got it right in a relationship. Mehn im indeed patient. I told God last year, its either all or nothing. I aint settling for less.
so you mean since 2008 men have been taking samples without committing to you? Men cry angry
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by victorian(f): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
SarutobiEky:
so you mean since 2008 men have been taking samples without committing to you? Men cry angry

If they were taking samples, will I look this fresh at my age?

Dont let your vivid imagination deceive you.

I'm already in a committed relationship as I type with the best of all men, my billionaire Boo.

This period is the best period of my life. Baba God just too much

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ashawo No Dey Wear Pant / Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.