Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Save A Life Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save A Life Please (233 Views)

Any Little Thing Will Save My Life. Please Help / Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Life Please by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Happy people good day to you all, please for the sake of God and the love you have for children please assist us in saving little Favours' life, please.
She is just 3yrs and has been diagnosed with diphtheria, high fever, and Umbilical hernia (Serious navel pains) And we the family can't afford the bills and we are even homeless at the moment please help us. No amount is too small please help click to Donate and Share please, the helper might be on your TL:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/princess-favours-fight-save-her-please?sharetype=teams&member=3525492&rcid=r01-157913443568-1822ff34aa69492a&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

If 200 people out of thousands/millions of members here can help to donate at least $5/10 each it will really go a long way, please

God bless you multiple times are you donate. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Stretch Marks In Just Few Days / Lemon Benefits On The Skin / Cockroaches, Housefly And Bed Bugs: How To Deal With This Annoying Visitors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.