Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Hp Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen! SOLD! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Hp Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen! SOLD! (572 Views)

Cheap Msi GS75 Stealth 9SG 9th Gen Rtx2080 8gig Dedicated / Hp Pavilion Starwars//corei5//1tb//4gb//6th Gen//*SOLD* / New Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop (nvidia, 9th Gen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen! SOLD! by KulKid(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2020
brand new open box hp pavilion gaming!

HP pavilion gaming
ENERGY STAR
Windows 10 Home 64
9th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (3 GB)
8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage

Price: 200K already in Lagos! Serious buyers only!

1 Like

Re: Hp Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen! SOLD! by usisky(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Great doing business with you,Kulkid. The laptop is as you have posted here. I am glad you made some adjustment to the offer even though it's been sold higher by some others.

I highly recommend this gentleman for those intending to procure similar hardware. Communication was excellent and he was considerate enough to have adjusted the price.
Re: Hp Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen! SOLD! by KulKid(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2020
usisky:
Great doing business with you,Kulkid. The laptop is as you have posted here. I am glad you made some adjustment to the offer even though it's been sold higher by some others.

I highly recommend this gentleman for those intending to procure similar hardware. Communication was excellent and he was considerate enough to have adjusted the price.
Thanks sir! Much appreciated! I’m glad you liked it! God bless!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Laptop Needed For Programming/coding / Get For Yourself Original Universal 3.5g Usb Internet Modem With Speed Of 7.2 Mb / Mac Notebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.