Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? (38317 Views)

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga / Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
sparog:
No ooh, it's not good enough. You should reject the job, you need something better

grin grin grin
You come across as a child
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by PicLtd: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
airex:
oga u well so?

He is right, I won't pay 270k per year as rent if I earn less than 200k per month. I'll find a place with lesser rent.

I'm a business man and I don't think it is wise.

12 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

earning 130k and paying a rent of 270 doesn't make sense
oga that two months salary
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Felalucky8(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Next Question please......Rubbish
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Iamhappy: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Men they suffer ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2020
You are still asking ? 30k is the new approved minimum wage . Many graduates get 18k per month at private schools, yet they are married ...... you need to cut your expenses. You can live your life like you are earning 70k and enjoy your life
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by valiju: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2020
You just said it all by mentioning the location,the people assumed you are staying in Lagos where the cost of living is crazily high
smartleo:

Children of this generation sha.

Okay let me set the record straight.

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with tiles and borehole water .
Each of the rooms has a mattress with the visitor room having 2 mattress.
In case you need pictures I can send them to you through WhatsApp .

My kids are attending one of the international school here in Ibadan.
Gods grace is all not my salary.

Learn to respect your elders .

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Hedonisco: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2020
You're not serious yet. How many Nigerians earn up to N100k a month? I'm quite sure less than 20% can boast of that.

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by sapientia(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Paying tithe is not a prerequisite to make heaven.

Plus, God through Jesus never instructed any believer to pay tithe.

This madness for tithe was nonexistence when I was growing.

All of a sudden, some people discovered its a more legit threat to force Christians to part with their hard earned money.

Tithe is nothing but an aberration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Contumely: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2020
2kaybiel:
That's like 2 and half months salaries. That's living beyond your means sir. And you're considering getting married. Consider it very well
Who made this useless salary/ house rent rule?

2 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Geesaintagape: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2020
my bro u are living far above ur income.
Cut ur clothes according to ur size.
Rent=twice ur monthly salary +10k.

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Amuluonyenaego: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2020
dadalicious:
Very okay My salary is 100k, and sometimes reduces to 90something due to some deductions. My house rent is 288k My wife is a student with 70k house rent too. I have a son. I am doing okay. No car sha. But we dey chop, life can only get better. Marry now, you won't remain with that income forever.
I will like to be your friend bro

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by ikcid: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2020
It's okay if you don't have dependents.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by femi4: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Goodplace:
Pls advice... If a person is earning 130k Monthly and having the intention of getting married soonest and paying rent of 270k/ yearly can he consider that job a good one and moreover can he get married comfortably?
yes, he's on the right path. Especially if the wife works too

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by dgifted: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2020
ericuzor:
that prayer you want to pray for him can't that same prayer work for you.
Abi o grin
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Bro, I completed my nysc last year. Since then, I've been hunting for job, but couldn't find any. I looked for teaching jobs, but couldn't find any too. Bro, kindly accept that job and be happy.

Some of us are even looking for 10k job but couldn't find any.

8 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by DavidEsq(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2020
What do mean by tything? Is it a source of income? What side hustle is that?

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Mac2016(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2020
dadalicious:
Very okay
My salary is 100k, and sometimes reduces to 90something due to some deductions.
My house rent is 288k
My wife is a student with 70k house rent too.
I have a son.
I am doing okay.
No car sha.
But we dey chop, life can only get better.
Marry now, you won't remain with that income forever.
To be strictly on this your salary and achieve this is nothing short of magic especially if you are in lagos.. Kudos

4 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Alaganature(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2020
You are good to go bro.. People who earn below that get married and live comfortable.. Just get a good spouse that as something doing to back you up.
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by DavidEsq(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2020
smartleo:

Children of this generation sha.

Okay let me set the record straight.

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with tiles and borehole water .
Each of the rooms has a mattress with the visitor room having 2 mattress.
In case you need pictures I can send them to you through WhatsApp .

My kids are attending one of the international school here in Ibadan.
Gods grace is all not my salary.

Learn to respect your elders .

Galatians 6:3, 4: "For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving himself. 4 But let each one examine his own actions, and then he will have cause for rejoicing in regard to himself alone, and not in comparison with the other person"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Ryan03(f): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2020
nengibo:
Over comfortable if your intended spouse has a good source of income
even if the lady receives 50k monthly, they should be comfortable

1 Like

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
130k undecided this money can give you 33 inches of Brazilian hair not to talk of full inches and you're talking about getting married sad oga go double your hustle
this is d only thing ur empty head can think of.

10 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Ryan03(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2020
walex2:
please dont get married, it is too meagre to sustain you and your wife in this harsh economy, do well by earning minimum of 500k, atleast a flat in Lekki, and a good car to make your wife comfortable.

over sabi they worry you me wey i dey manage my 40k per month with my wife and kids go advise you not to marry with 130k per month
guy calm down na, you just dey para grin
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2020
MedicH:
If the woman you're marrying has no income it's a worthless venture. Run. Everything is okay for you now except the wife thing. majority are worthless so I'm not sure. You can have an idea of what worthlessness means by seeing the comment above.
walahi very worthless spieces
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by clovislouis(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
130k undecided this money can give you 33 inches of Brazilian hair not to talk of full inches and you're talking about getting married sad oga go double your hustle
this small girl take a chill pill
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by 77up(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Kind of annoying questions on nairaland sef undecided , asking If #130k is ok? No it's not ok, leave the job and wait till you get #500k job then marry.

Oo ke ko !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by HarunaWest(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2020
dadalicious:
Very okay
My salary is 100k, and sometimes reduces to 90something due to some deductions.
My house rent is 288k
My wife is a student with 70k house rent too.
I have a son.
I am doing okay.
No car sha.
But we dey chop, life can only get better.
Marry now, you won't remain with that income forever.
I like your write up. whatever condition we find ourselves..we should learn to adapt. I didn't intend to get married on time due to finance, buh when I realized that a security officer in my office that has worked over 10 years earning like 50K was comfortably married,house built and kids attended private school I weak..Some people can manage for Africa...Since then I decided to take drastic actions mehn.

12 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by Ryan03(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2020
Stallion93:
i bet u live in a 1 room apartment and share the toilet and bathroom with about 10 people. And yea U even Order those innocent children to sleep on the floor while u and your wife enjoy the bed all through that 5 years. Even Hell will reject nigerians
what are you saying? Maybe you think everyone lives in lekki and VI

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by ashantitope: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2020
airex:
oga u well so?

What kind of question is that so when someone ask for suggestions on issue did u expect people to keep shout me I will even tell you more the kind of rent you are paying is beyond your living and did you intend to be tenant for life? Cut your expenses now before you get married because when you get married your in-laws are now your family so your inmediately family will also be there, so think well by then your expenses will be more good bye
Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by golddust6000(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2020
130k salary in a month you live way way better than people in Europe. The money is more than enough.

3 Likes

Re: Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? by sokkatua: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2020
As long as you stay away from slay Queens ,fast foods and night clubs ,you should be fine with 130k a month

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2015 / Jobs at Total / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.