Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Choosing The Right School For Your Postgraduate Studies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choosing The Right School For Your Postgraduate Studies (392 Views)

Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada / UNIJOS POSTGRADUATE STUDIES 2018/2019 Academic Session / Unilag studies thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Right School For Your Postgraduate Studies by SOPWriter: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
When it comes to choice of school, some individuals consider this as an herculean task, and that is why it could be hard to answer the “Why this school?” question, when standing in front of that beast of a VO.

As usual, I will be brief while giving out my tips.

You are welcome to ask your questions as we proceed.

STEP 1
Search for the best set of schools in your field: There are numerous prestigious schools around the world, but each is known for the quality of students it produces (in a particular discipline or more).
Now, before choosing an institution that you want to invest your precious time and money into, you should crosscheck it to know if it really worth it. Go on the internet, and then research about its exploit in your field. A website such as https://www.usnews.com is a good tool.

Step 2
Check the cost: There is this saying, “Soup wey sweet, na money kill am.” Meaning, something good costs money. The next thing after listing out the schools that are in line with your goal is to check the tuition to see if you are capable of affording them. If you can’t, there is option of financial aid, especially if you have good academic qualifications. Contact financial aid immediately! Inquire!

STEP 3
Check and confirm you meet each of the school’s academic qualification: This is quite straightforward. Visit the school’s admission eligibility page to see if you meet its admission requirements. Don’t waste application fee!

STEP 4
Apply: You are wondering if it is that simple? Of course, yes, it is as simple as that. Go ahead and apply to that school of your interest, and then follow up with the undergraduate or graduate admission office via phone call or email.

I have taken out of my valuable time to write this short piece, in order to guide someone out there, and I hope you will find this useful.

I wish that somebody a good kind of luck.

Josh Writing Services

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Building Designs (bungalow And Duplex) / Check Out The Letter A Student Wrote To A Youth Corper / Post-utme Past Questions & Answers In PDF (100% Real Copy) Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.