Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post (973 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by jteku(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
A guy proposes to his girlfriend on a facebook post from a group and she was unable to answer.

Is this a sign that the relationship will go down well. See screen shot below

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by popsy2(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by emeijeh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
High BP for the boy backend
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by kabayomi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's not a Facebook post. That's a comment undecided
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Davash222(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
“Please say yes”
“I insist “

Simps!!

Begging a ‘Nigerian’ woman to be your responsibility is foolishness!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Preshy561(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:
“Please say yes”
“I insist “

Simps!!

Begging a ‘Nigerian’ woman to be your responsibility is foolishness!!!
But it's good to beg an oyibo ancestor to be her house boy, intimacy gadget and Nanny? Una nogo killi person.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Can you imagine how she stood so low to accept a proposal from facebook It tells alot about the guys financial situation
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Preshy561(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Can you imagine how she stood so low to accept a proposal from facebook It tells alot about the guys financial situation
Lol. Forget it babe. Some ladies like simple proposal. grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Davash222(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Preshy561:

But it's good to beg an oyibo ancestor to be her house boy, intimacy gadget and Nanny? Una nogo killi person.
At least, you stand to gain a lot from the ‘ancestor’. What do I gain from a Nigerian girl aside kpekus
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Preshy561(f): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:

At least, you stand to gain a lot from the ‘ancestor’. What do I gain from a Nigerian girl aside kpekus
So, why y'all always bash Nigerian women for being gold diggers while you all will do worse with your white ancestors? Should I call it double stands or hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Preshy561:

Lol. Forget it babe. Some ladies like simple proposal. grin
For girls like me i just can't cause my reputation is at stack..... a dinner date can do....i don't blame her because no reasonable girl will still be on Facebook this 2020 when Twitter and Instagram are pretty much available where you meet real men not on Facebook.......Facebook is for kids
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Preshy561(f): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For girls like me i just can't cause my reputation is at stack..... a dinner date can do....i don't blame her because no reasonable girl will still be on Facebook this 2020 when Twitter and Instagram are pretty much available where you meet real men not on Facebook.......Facebook is for kids
Lool. Well, I agree to some extent.
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Preshy561:

Lool. Well, I agree to some extent.
Better hope you're not on Facebook this new decade cause that's where you find all this nairaland boys

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Preshy561(f): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Better hope you're not on Facebook this new decade cause that's where you find all this nairaland boys
Lol. Abi.
Na Twitter I deh frequent sha.
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Preshy561:

Lol. Abi.
Na Twitter I deh frequent sha.
That's where big girls at smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by vincentjk(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
A friend once commented "you're beautiful darling" on his babe's Facebook post only for her to delete it grin

That friend is me cry
Re: Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend On A Facebook Post by Preshy561(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
That's where big girls at smiley
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Shutdown Surulere As They Seductively Twerk To Davido’s Song / Which Other Ways Can Your Girlfriend Satisfy You As A Man Apart From Sex? / One Way You Can Overcome Insomnia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.