Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

We Are Facing The Best Opponent, Setien Speaks On His First Game As Barca Coach. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / We Are Facing The Best Opponent, Setien Speaks On His First Game As Barca Coach. (184 Views)

Manchester United Lose First Game Of The Season Under New Manager. / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season / AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Facing The Best Opponent, Setien Speaks On His First Game As Barca Coach. by emjayyoungwiz12: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
FC Barcelona Newly appointed head coach, Quique Setien in an interview with Journalists, Spoke on His First game as Barcelona's head coach.

According to the Former Real Betis Boss, "The week went well, better than I expected. When you arrive at a new team, you always have doubts about how the reception will be. I was surprised by the attitude. I am very happy."

"I always tell my players that we are facing the best possible opponent. It will not be an easy game and I hope to see the best Granada."

"I have talked to Messi, but just as I have talked to the other players. This will be usual, I like to... Continue Reading Here

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Should Be PFA POTY 2019/2020? / Get Links To Stream Live Football On Your Mobile Phone For Just 500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.