Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Help! Help!! Help!! Subheadings In Content Appearing In Block Latters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Help!! Help!! Subheadings In Content Appearing In Block Latters (635 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / Please With How To Insert Image(s) In Content Of Post On NL / My New Blog Post Is Not Appearing In Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!! Subheadings In Content Appearing In Block Latters by mike272(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please will need an advise on how to fix the problem in WordPress.
My content's subheading that I wrote in small latters before uploading it live in wordpress are all appearing in uppercase latters, the are automatically capitalized.

please how can I rectify this problem? have tried editing the CSS file to none and lowercase yet the problem refuse to go.
how can I address this?
Re: Help! Help!! Help!! Subheadings In Content Appearing In Block Latters by mike272(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Help! Help!! Help!! Subheadings In Content Appearing In Block Latters by Sanchez01: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
mike272:
Please will need an advise on how to fix the problem in WordPress.
My content's subheading that I wrote in small latters before uploading it live in wordpress are all appearing in uppercase latters, the are automatically capitalized.

please how can I rectify this problem? have tried editing the CSS file to none and lowercase yet the problem refuse to go.
how can I address this?
Hi. The problem could be a theme issue. Try to see if the demo of your website's theme is in all caps. If it is, you should contact support to help you fix this.

Meanwhile, add the below !important tag into your main-style.css:

text-transform:none!important;
Re: Help! Help!! Help!! Subheadings In Content Appearing In Block Latters by mike272(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Sanchez01:

Hi. The problem could be a theme issue. Try to see if the demo of your website's theme is in all caps. If it is, you should contact support to help you fix this.

Meanwhile, add the below !important tag into your main-style.css:

text-transform:none!important;

Thanks a lot. I tried adding that line of tag but the issue persists, could I be adding it in the wrong location? where exactly should I add it?

(1) (Reply)

Top Seo News For This Week - Ep4 / Let Me Create A Standard Wordpress Blog For You. Payment After Service / [hostripples India] - Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting India!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.